Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,189

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220870 Oct 11, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Flying Spaghetti Monster never
Voted Democrat?? Libertarian?no?
I doubt it. Too stoned. Missed it. Thought election day was tomorrow. Watching Scooby-do reruns and smoking Mexican ditch weed in the basement of his grandma's barn when he wasn't on duty flipping burgers at Burger World.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220871 Oct 11, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>More proof on who is closing the parks: The Grand Canyon National Park will re-open Saturday under the terms of a deal Gov. Jan Brewer reached late Friday with federal officials.
The state will pay $651,000, covering a weeks’ worth of costs for re-opening the entire park.
The money will come from a mix of state and “other” dollars, Brewer spokesman Andrew Wilder said, including funds contributed by Tusayan businesses.
The announcement came after an afternoon conference call to iron out the details, and after the Interior Department had reached similar re-opening agreements with Utah and Colorado.
The park closed last week when a partial federal government shutdown took effect.
In a statement released late Friday, Brewer said.“I’m gratified the Obama administration agreed to reverse its policy and allow Arizona to reopen Grand Canyon, Arizona’s most treasured landmark and a crucial driver of revenue to the state."
Hey fool, did you notice Gov Brewer didn't thank Congress for reversing it's policy? Yes you are a fool.
"Make it hurt." Obama said.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220872 Oct 11, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>More proof on who is closing the parks: The Grand Canyon National Park will re-open Saturday under the terms of a deal Gov. Jan Brewer reached late Friday with federal officials.
The state will pay $651,000, covering a weeks’ worth of costs for re-opening the entire park.
The money will come from a mix of state and “other” dollars, Brewer spokesman Andrew Wilder said, including funds contributed by Tusayan businesses.
The announcement came after an afternoon conference call to iron out the details, and after the Interior Department had reached similar re-opening agreements with Utah and Colorado.
The park closed last week when a partial federal government shutdown took effect.
In a statement released late Friday, Brewer said.“I’m gratified the Obama administration agreed to reverse its policy and allow Arizona to reopen Grand Canyon, Arizona’s most treasured landmark and a crucial driver of revenue to the state."
Hey fool, did you notice Gov Brewer didn't thank Congress for reversing it's policy? Yes you are a fool.
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/10/04...

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220873 Oct 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt it. Too stoned. Missed it. Thought election day was tomorrow. Watching Scooby-do reruns and smoking Mexican ditch weed in the basement of his grandma's barn when he wasn't on duty flipping burgers at Burger World.
Ahhhhh his first job!

Location hidden

#220874 Oct 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>"Make it hurt." Obama said.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
There are so many conspiracy
"Theories" out there....Maybe it's
time to research some of them?

Location hidden

#220878 Oct 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Its ok sugar, my balls look good on your nose.
I wouldn't touch you with someone
else's hand.Go take a long walk off
a short plank honorary Lesbian...

Long Beach, CA

#220879 Oct 11, 2013
Rude!

Location hidden

#220880 Oct 11, 2013
guest wrote:
Rude!
Sorry guest,but I don't let anyone
Post to me like that,without standing
up for myself.....Sorry you were offended...:)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220881 Oct 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Nope dope, I have always voted republican except for the last two elections.
Right wing loony toons all your life then you said Hey! I think I'll vote for Obama. What a moron.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220882 Oct 11, 2013
guest wrote:
Rude!
Jizzy has no couth.

Location hidden

#220883 Oct 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Jizzy has no couth.
He is very aggressive....No wonder
only a couple of people acknowledge
him.He must live a horrible life!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#220884 Oct 12, 2013
Obama wants to run healthcare, but after three years and over .5 million dollars, they can't get a web site up???

The stupidity and denial...

Location hidden

#220885 Oct 12, 2013
.5 BILLION
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#220886 Oct 12, 2013
Poofter wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, and to think he was elected twice.
By the Lowest Common Denominator.
Unners

Azusa, CA

#220887 Oct 12, 2013
Just like this crazy person, the GOP, Republican and Tea Party are doing to America.

Hannah Anderson; Abductor made me play Russian roulette.

When you are taught weapons safety first rule is, do not let "children play with weapons", and this is what we have happening in Washington D.C..

Round these fools up and deport them as Unners-American's.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220888 Oct 12, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>What was showing you was very simple. Other Presidents have done the same thing that you wish to hang Obama for. Shiet fire son you want totalk about cover ups, lets talk WATERGATE
That's an old story from last century, lets talk about something more current like Benghazi.
Flounders

Azusa, CA

#220889 Oct 12, 2013
Still stinks of GOP, Republican and Tea Party FLOUNDERS - send them all to another country, if they will take them?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220890 Oct 12, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>What was showing you was very simple. Other Presidents have done the same thing that you wish to hang Obama for. Shiet fire son you want totalk about cover ups, lets talk WATERGATE
No need for you to apologize for Obama but I'm sure he appreciates it. Lucky for us you won't get to vote for him a third time and he won't do too much more damage.

Location hidden

#220891 Oct 12, 2013
Flounders wrote:
Still stinks of GOP, Republican and Tea Party FLOUNDERS - send them all to another country, if they will take them?
Is that the tolerance and civility gays were talking about?

Smirk.

Government run education continues to rise in cost and drop in performance. Looks like government run healthcare is headed in the same direction.

Insanity; Doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different outcome.

Surprised by the premiums? What till you see the tax hit!

By the way, you won't find the tax hit on the government healthcare site, even though it is the most transparent government in history!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220892 Oct 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the tolerance and civility gays were talking about?
Smirk.
Government run education continues to rise in cost and drop in performance. Looks like government run healthcare is headed in the same direction.
Insanity; Doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different outcome.
Surprised by the premiums? What till you see the tax hit!
By the way, you won't find the tax hit on the government healthcare site, even though it is the most transparent government in history!!!
The Obama administration is so transparent we can see right through it's bullsh!t. Some of us can. Not the Obama groupies of course.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 70,100
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep '14 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs