Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,156

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Unners

Azusa, CA

#220887 Oct 12, 2013
Just like this crazy person, the GOP, Republican and Tea Party are doing to America.

Hannah Anderson; Abductor made me play Russian roulette.

When you are taught weapons safety first rule is, do not let "children play with weapons", and this is what we have happening in Washington D.C..

Round these fools up and deport them as Unners-American's.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220888 Oct 12, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>What was showing you was very simple. Other Presidents have done the same thing that you wish to hang Obama for. Shiet fire son you want totalk about cover ups, lets talk WATERGATE
That's an old story from last century, lets talk about something more current like Benghazi.
Flounders

Azusa, CA

#220889 Oct 12, 2013
Still stinks of GOP, Republican and Tea Party FLOUNDERS - send them all to another country, if they will take them?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220890 Oct 12, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>What was showing you was very simple. Other Presidents have done the same thing that you wish to hang Obama for. Shiet fire son you want totalk about cover ups, lets talk WATERGATE
No need for you to apologize for Obama but I'm sure he appreciates it. Lucky for us you won't get to vote for him a third time and he won't do too much more damage.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#220891 Oct 12, 2013
Flounders wrote:
Still stinks of GOP, Republican and Tea Party FLOUNDERS - send them all to another country, if they will take them?
Is that the tolerance and civility gays were talking about?

Smirk.

Government run education continues to rise in cost and drop in performance. Looks like government run healthcare is headed in the same direction.

Insanity; Doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different outcome.

Surprised by the premiums? What till you see the tax hit!

By the way, you won't find the tax hit on the government healthcare site, even though it is the most transparent government in history!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220892 Oct 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the tolerance and civility gays were talking about?
Smirk.
Government run education continues to rise in cost and drop in performance. Looks like government run healthcare is headed in the same direction.
Insanity; Doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different outcome.
Surprised by the premiums? What till you see the tax hit!
By the way, you won't find the tax hit on the government healthcare site, even though it is the most transparent government in history!!!
The Obama administration is so transparent we can see right through it's bullsh!t. Some of us can. Not the Obama groupies of course.

Location hidden

#220893 Oct 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama administration is so transparent we can see right through it's bullsh!t. Some of us can. Not the Obama groupies of course.
It won't be long before the house of lies collapses.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#220894 Oct 12, 2013
Poof wrote:
Let's talk what Jefferson did. LOL. Or let's talk recent shutdowns like in 1995 when Clinton kept the parks open. It's up to confused you.

Sacramento, CA

#220895 Oct 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Obama wants to run healthcare, but after three years and over .5 million dollars, they can't get a web site up???
The stupidity and denial...
That damn bush! we all know it's his fault, nothing is Oblama's fault.

Sacramento, CA

#220896 Oct 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an old story from last century, lets talk about something more current like Benghazi.
It's more proof that "proof" should stick to the topic he knows best, gay sex.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220897 Oct 12, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It's more proof that "proof" should stick to the topic he knows best, gay sex.
Agree!

Location hidden

#220898 Oct 12, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That damn bush! we all know it's his fault, nothing is Oblama's fault.
Can you imagine how much time and money Bush has wasted through ObamaDoesn'tCare???
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#220899 Oct 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bluto is as wishy washy as they get.
Well you've got one over me , at least you know you want to be gay
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#220900 Oct 12, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously Gustavo......
No....No matter what picture I
put up,I get made fun of.Not
putting myself thru that again...
Believe it or not...How can I
prove it? Exactly....
ok

Location hidden

#220901 Oct 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Can you imagine how much time and money Bush has wasted through ObamaDoesn'tCare???
Premiums @$549.00 for a person
who brings home $45,000 yearly!
Affordable? I don't think so...

Location hidden

#220902 Oct 12, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>ok
I'm an honest person.Not in any
way shape or form,like Frankie
or anyone else here...Promise lol
KeS

Modesto, CA

#220903 Oct 12, 2013
Pattysboi wrote:
fr KeS:
>...Not to worry I won't flash your party. Accept that your engagement is sick. Ask Sodom And Gomorrah. Oh, that's right, God destroyed them. <
Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because of inhospitality to strangers, NOT homosexuality. Have your preschool teacher explain it to you.
Fyi, our engagement was great! Our MARRIAGE is not "sick"; it's strong, and Christ-centered. You might just want to keep your nose out of our MARRIAGE, because sooner or later (decent people hope for sooner!)Marriage EQUALITY will prevail in all 50 states, plus DC. Get used to it.
Your statement "My disagreement is with the overturning of the Ban against SSM"s." is your opinion. You are against Marriage EQUALITY. Get a life, and grow UP.
I am grown-up enough to know that Christ is against sexual immorality period.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220904 Oct 12, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
ok
"ok". What a pipsqueak. Man up jarhead. "Ah duh. ok."
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220905 Oct 12, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an honest person.Not in any
way shape or form,like Frankie
or anyone else here...Promise lol
Gustavo is really Jizzy.

Location hidden

#220906 Oct 12, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Premiums @$549.00 for a person
who brings home $45,000 yearly!
Affordable? I don't think so...
Wait till you see the deductible, not to mention the tax hit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min rabbee yehoshooah... 70,995
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info