Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
190,721 - 190,740 of 200,605 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Jew Mudder Clucker

Pittsfield, MA

#220594 Oct 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
IT IS NOT ABUSE IT IS NOT ABUSE IT IS NOT ABUSE IT IS NOT ABUSE...
She likes it and wants it....NOT ABUSE IDIOT...
Shut the f up you Nazi old fart. This is 2013..TRY SOME NEW SE IT IS FUN..
Do you and wife have oral sex?
Get off that little boy you sick bassturd!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220595 Oct 8, 2013
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>...I live on coffee...
Especially that first cup in the A.M...
guest

Long Beach, CA

#220596 Oct 8, 2013
Coffee has shown to be a very healthy beverage, chock full of rich anti-oxidants. It has many health benefits and should be consumed without hesitation.
Flounders

Azusa, CA

#220597 Oct 8, 2013
Fickled flounders are always wrong.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220598 Oct 8, 2013
guest wrote:
Coffee has shown to be a very healthy beverage, chock full of rich anti-oxidants. It has many health benefits and should be consumed without hesitation.
Well alrighty then guest,thanks!
Flounders

Azusa, CA

#220599 Oct 8, 2013
Are you talking about those Cit-Heads of the Republican, GOP AND tea party?
guest

Long Beach, CA

#220600 Oct 8, 2013
Flounder is not a healthy fish to consume. The mercury content is entirely too high, and it should be avoided at all cost.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220601 Oct 8, 2013
guest wrote:
Flounder is not a healthy fish to consume. The mercury content is entirely too high, and it should be avoided at all cost.
It's boring as well....LMAO

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#220602 Oct 9, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
IT IS NOT ABUSE IT IS NOT ABUSE IT IS NOT ABUSE IT IS NOT ABUSE...
She likes it and wants it....NOT ABUSE IDIOT...
Shut the f up you Nazi old fart. This is 2013..TRY SOME NEW SE IT IS FUN..
Do you and wife have oral sex?
So two perverted idiots mutually do something stupid and abusive, and that makes it okay???

Why does it need an explanation that every orifice in a body is not made to be f/cked???

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#220603 Oct 9, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kimare,I've never been so proud of
you....SMILE!.....
Okay.

Smile.

Thanks.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#220604 Oct 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So two perverted idiots mutually do something stupid and abusive, and that makes it okay???
Why does it need an explanation that every orifice in a body is not made to be f/cked???
Why are you obsessed about it? Sane folks spend very little time thinking about the types of consensual sex other people are engaging in.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#220605 Oct 9, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you obsessed about it? Sane folks spend very little time thinking about the types of consensual sex other people are engaging in.
Well that's not true Questy....many a man thinks about the consensual sex between two attractive women.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#220606 Oct 9, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you obsessed about it? Sane folks spend very little time thinking about the types of consensual sex other people are engaging in.
What are you asserting Quest? That the lesbian trapped in a straight man is gay?

How about I'm bitch slapping the idiotic denial of homosexuals that they don't have a sexual defect, and even more audacious, that abusive depravity equates to marriage.

What don't you understand idiot?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#220607 Oct 9, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially that first cup in the A.M...
My wife laughs at me, most guys come home form work on a Friday and head for the beer, it is the day I come home and have a nice deep rich cup of coffee to start the evening off

She bought one of these Kurig ( I think ) K-Cup coffee machines, way too expensive, and I teased her about that... but gezzzzz I ended up loving that thing, perfect cup, every time, any time.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#220608 Oct 9, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's not true Questy....many a man thinks about the consensual sex between two attractive women.
Oh ya, the lesbian porn, you and your ilk can only 'think' and never watch it in person. Thank god!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220609 Oct 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>My wife laughs at me, most guys come home form work on a Friday and head for the beer, it is the day I come home and have a nice deep rich cup of coffee to start the evening off

She bought one of these Kurig ( I think ) K-Cup coffee machines, way too expensive, and I teased her about that... but gezzzzz I ended up loving that thing, perfect cup, every time, any time.
Those are really nice...Great Coffee!
No w I need some!!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#220610 Oct 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So two perverted idiots mutually do something stupid and abusive, and that makes it okay???
Why does it need an explanation that every orifice in a body is not made to be f/cked???
This is why we donít let you decide what is perverted, You just are not that important, what consenting adults do behind closed doors is simply none of your business.

I know you really like big government to get behind those doors and dictate to them, rest assure we will not let that happen.
Forkers

Azusa, CA

#220611 Oct 9, 2013
First of all the "Tea Party" needs to go to the vet and get nurtured.

The piece of trash from Ohio is cementing is name in history as a complete puppet and fool of the American Public.

Those "Tea Party" cit-heads are back in the news and in the worse ways.

October 09, 2013 Americans are holding Republicans primarily responsible for the partial government shutdown as public esteem sinks for those "Tea Party" players in the impasse, according to a new poll.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#220612 Oct 9, 2013
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Oh ya, the lesbian porn, you and your ilk can only 'think' and never watch it in person. Thank god!
Again not true....it can be viewed on person, either on stage, in a home setting, or even in a hotel room.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#220613 Oct 9, 2013
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Oh ya, the lesbian porn, you and your ilk can only 'think' and never watch it in person. Thank god!
Waitaminit...."...you and your ilk can only 'think'..."?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr shake 15,964
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 69,030
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr Duh 5,015
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 10 hr napalmers 7,933
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Aug 28 JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Aug 28 Money 1
My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Aug 28 marti eton square 4
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••