Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,976

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#220535 Oct 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I love religious freedom moron..
That is why the religious far right cant be allowed to force there belief into law....DUH!!!!!!!!!!
Religious freedom means ALL people are free to have religion as they wish or not at all....WHAT PART DONT YOU GET?
Huh
Faribault, MN
Reply Ľ
.........And previously Duh wrote......
You are an old Stone Age hater!
UM WHAT?????? It is you who follows a stone age cult and who wants to control peoples lives with religion..
I live in modern world...JOIN US SANE PEOPLE.........
So what is it Duh?? Do you thnk (not much evidently) that you like it that people practice their "RIGHT" at freedom of religion?? You goof.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#220536 Oct 8, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Heinz.....You would think an
African American would understand
Diversity.Are you a "Black"white
Supremacist?........
"Oreo"

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220537 Oct 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>as far as laughing goes, do you want to make it illegal to make fun of Allah? Buddha? L Ron Hubbard?( I can hardly type that without laughing ), The billions of Indian gods, Odin? Zeus?

Freedom of speech, we can laugh at any of the Gods that man has dreamed up we want to.

None above any other, we have freedom of religion.
OK whatever you say,So I can think
Huh is invading my rights as well..
See ya!

Location hidden

#220538 Oct 8, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>And if his wife got on line and told us about his sex, we'd all have a good laugh. Then he'd beat her again.
You are too much....LOL

Location hidden

#220539 Oct 8, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Waaayyy more idiot than dangerous.
:)
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#220540 Oct 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Drugs do hurt you. Sex is only harmful if forced or abuse is used...As long as two people love or even care for each other no sex is bad.
Drugs are good most of the time if used properly too dumb ash. And there are a portion of people that practice 'unsafe' sex consensually , that does not make it O.K. Go read a comic book or something moron.

Location hidden

#220541 Oct 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I did not threaten him. Just don't like him.
You threatened to wipe out people
you mor-off....
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#220542 Oct 8, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Huh
Faribault, MN
Reply Ľ
.........And previously Duh wrote......
You are an old Stone Age hater!
UM WHAT?????? It is you who follows a stone age cult and who wants to control peoples lives with religion..
I live in modern world...JOIN US SANE PEOPLE.........
So what is it Duh?? Do you thnk (not much evidently) that you like it that people practice their "RIGHT" at freedom of religion?? You goof.
Ok one more time idiot...

Yes they can practice there religion enjoy it all they want...BUT THEY CANT FORCE IT ON OTHERS......YOU GET THAT MORON???
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#220543 Oct 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Drugs do hurt you. Sex is only harmful if forced or abuse is used...As long as two people love or even care for each other no sex is bad.
Drugs bad, ash sex good. No more meds for duh.

Location hidden

#220544 Oct 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Drugs do hurt you. Sex is only harmful if forced or abuse is used...As long as two people love or even care for each other no sex is bad.
Betcha any sex with you is bad....
Demeaning..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220545 Oct 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
as far as laughing goes, do you want to make it illegal to make fun of Allah? Buddha? L Ron Hubbard?( I can hardly type that without laughing ), The billions of Indian gods, Odin? Zeus?...
...Big D?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220546 Oct 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I do not. Donít get me wrong I personally think that religion is one of the three great plagues of mankind, but that is a personal opinion, and I put country before my opinion, or political party.
My problem with KiMare is he wants to legislate his belief system onto others. By trying to legally deny their marriages, I do have a problem with that.
I donít have a problem with your belief, I may tease you from time to time, but I donít really have a problem with it, until someone tries to legislate their belief systems onto others.
I donít happen to be gay myself, nor are my children, but I do support my fellow Americans against the enemies of freedom and justice.
The "enemies of freedom and justice" being defined by you of course.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220547 Oct 8, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Drugs bad, ash sex good. No more meds for duh.
Too funny!

Location hidden

#220548 Oct 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>No I do not. Don’t get me wrong I personally think that religion is one of the three great plagues of mankind, but that is a personal opinion, and I put country before my opinion, or political party.

My problem with KiMare is he wants to legislate his belief system onto others. By trying to legally deny their marriages, I do have a problem with that.

I don’t have a problem with your belief, I may tease you from time to time, but I don’t really have a problem with it, until someone tries to legislate their belief systems onto others.

I don’t happen to be gay myself, nor are my children, but I do support my fellow Americans against the enemies of freedom and justice.
I don't force my religion on anyone
including my grown kids.I taught
them Christianity,with a promise
that I would love them no matter
what they chose.They all do follow
Christianity,but it is their choice.
I gave them the foundation and
they made their own lives the
way they wanted them.About
religious jokes,and teasing....
Love it.....But not from a commie
moron like Duh!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#220551 Oct 8, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't force my religion on anyone
including my grown kids.I taught
them Christianity,with a promise
that I would love them no matter
what they chose.They all do follow
Christianity,but it is their choice.
I gave them the foundation and
they made their own lives the
way they wanted them.About
religious jokes,and teasing....
Love it.....But not from a commie
moron like Duh!
I was raised as a Christian, but came to realize at a very young age what it actually was.

As I said, you are free to believe, as long as you donít try and legislate your beliefs onto others.. no problem.
Besara

Omaha, NE

#220552 Oct 8, 2013
Just vote wrote:
Pin-Head John Boehner and his stupid squad of idiots back in Washington D.C.
He and the repubs own you. Look how much time you spend posting away in here. You're the prototypical DNC Tool.

Location hidden

#220553 Oct 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>I was raised as a Christian, but came to realize at a very young age what it actually was.

As I said, you are free to believe, as long as you don’t try and legislate your beliefs onto others.. no problem.
Right.....To each his/her own....
Big D

Modesto, CA

#220554 Oct 8, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.....To each his/her own....
You are a better person than most beleivers that post here.:)

Location hidden

#220555 Oct 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>You are a better person than most beleivers that post here.:)
Thank you.....I know what it's like
when the "Jehovah Witnesses"
come to the door.........LMAO!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#220556 Oct 8, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.....I know what it's like
when the "Jehovah Witnesses"
come to the door.........LMAO!
There is a way to stop them from ever doing that again. They will have a map with a red X on your house and go across the street to keep from coming anywhere near it.

Answer the door naked :)

Hey itís your house and you werenít expecting visitors

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 3 hr theos 2,276
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr Frijoles 69,414
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 22 hr free for all 5,081
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sat surfs up 7,955
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sat bubba 69 2
Dennis W (Veeser) from Krakow Wi. Fri Mia 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE