Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
190,521 - 190,540 of 200,591 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You even write with hate....
Our founding fathers wrote with hate against the crown of England...

Was that wrong?
Gutless Repubs an baggers

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Congresswoman Chu to Forgo Salary Until Federal Shutdown Ends, because she knows the real people are hurting because of the stupity of the Republicans and Tea Party Cit-Heads.

Look the Democrat's didn't cause it by they will stand by their constitutes in any event, while their gutless pigs of Republican's keep paying themselves.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Our founding fathers wrote with hate against the crown of England...

Was that wrong?
No because they had a conscious.
They also wanted freedom of
religion,which you want to torture
me about...I'm done posting you,
You are too negative and hateful!
I will pray for your kids.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Still waiting on The Genius to acknowledge the homosexual fascination with Nazi clothing....
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
No because they had a conscious.
They also wanted freedom of
religion,which you want to torture
me about...I'm done posting you,
You are too negative and hateful!
I will pray for your kids.
I have a conscious...I also want freedom of religion.
THAT IS WHY I FIGHT THE FAR RIGHT SO HARD..They want the USA to become a Theocracy where religion rules...

I hope you get to watch your whole family die in pain and then you die in pain also TRAITOR.......ENEMIES OF THE USA LIKE YOU DESERVE NO QUARTER OR SYMPATHY/////
Poll says Repubs BAD

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Sixty-eight percent of Americans said Republicans and Tea Party members were to blame for the Govt shutdown, October 01, 2013.

They further insist that the Republicans and Tea Party member should be arrested and imprisoned in Cuba.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Mash those smilies, Rolf.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

obsessed Emo wrote:
Sixty-eight percent of Americans said Republicans and Tea Party members were to blame for the Govt shutdown, October 01, 2013.
They further insist that the Republicans and Tea Party member should be arrested and imprisoned in Cuba.
Last week it was 72 percent, shitferbrains.

Still waiting on your source....
Caravan

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Tractor-trailer drivers will intentionally clog the inner loop of the Washington, D.C., beltway beginning on the morning of Oct. 11, according to a coordinator of the upcoming "Truckers Ride for the Constitution" rally.

Organizers of the three-day ride want to call attention to a litany of trucker frustrations and express their disapproval of Republican / Te4a Party political leaders.

A Georgia trucker who is handling logistics for the protest, tractor-trailer drivers will circle the beltway "three lanes deep" as he rides with other participants to Congress to seek the arrest of Republican / Tea Party congressmen & Women for allegedly disregarding the Constitution.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
My kids are normal and been taught well so treat them well and never raise my voice...
I am only angry with ENEMIES of the USA....Like our Founding Fathers I will fight tyranny where it lives and take no prisoners..
You traitors must be wiped out.
Are you in training to be Big D's partner? That sounds so super hero-ish. I bet u had on your big boy pants, and cape, when u wrote that.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Discrimination and tyranny and theocratical control is not good.
Move to Iran you will fit in better....YOUR THE LIAR...THAT IS FACT AND CAN BE PROVEN.
By the way I hope you have to watch your whole family die in horrible pain before you also die...F IN NAZI SLIME PIG.
How can you judge things of faith, when the ability to deal with facts evades you?

And the violent hate is verging on reportable.

Smile.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have personal problems to
wish people dead..I can't imagine
how you talk to your 4 kids....
We will probably see you on
the news, or worse your kids.
You need anger management..
He's probably a pimple faced twenty something year old living in his grandmother's basement. Empty bags of cheetos, and empty soda cans on the floor.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
My kids are normal and been taught well so treat them well and never raise my voice...
I am only angry with ENEMIES of the USA....Like our Founding Fathers I will fight tyranny where it lives and take no prisoners..
You traitors must be wiped out.
Extreme paranoia...
Celebrate Diversity

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in training to be Big D's partner? That sounds so super hero-ish. I bet u had on your big boy pants, and cape, when u wrote that.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_IRtcOuRJmp8/SW-URwq...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The first words you post are a lie, you donít protect marriage as I do, you attack marriage, you hate marriage, you are on this forum spreading your hatred of peoples marriages, donít pretend for one moment that you protect marriage, you despise it.
Then you attack people base do orientation, very un-American of you.
I know you cannot discuss the issue with me, because you cannot stand up to the truth, you hide behind your little religion, ashamed of yourself so much, you have to hide behind your little book to say the un-American things you have to say.
and you are right to be ashamed
How can you judge things of faith, when the ability to deal with facts evades you?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
Over 588,000 posts since May 12 how you like that? You must be obsessed with gay marriage unlike me I'm just obsessed with human interaction and since no one will talk to me in real life I end up here around 17 times a day. Now someone respond to this so I have something to do...I'll be here...waiting...
Oh boy I knew this might happen....my cousin ran away from the group home again and now is pretending to be me.....don't worry folks he'll be sent back. But in meantime enjoy the show.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>He's probably a pimple faced twenty something year old living in his grandmother's basement. Empty bags of cheetos, and empty soda cans on the floor.
Imagine,if that was your father....:(

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Celebrate Diversity wrote:
That's great....lol...I bet huh would love that, he can stop using his mom's table cloth for a cape.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
SEX IS NOT DIRTY...It is fun and should not be seen as bad. I am not ashamed by my sex life with my wife...WHY ARE YOU?
I see the respect you are showing your boyfriend by refering to him as your wife, very cool you idiot
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy, faith is opposed to knowledge

If you have knowledge then faith is meaningless, if you have faith it is an absolute that you do not have knowledge.

But that isn't the point, this is America, the land of the free, there are many faiths and no faith at all and our laws cover them equally, putting none above another.

We don't force your children onto prayer mats facing mecca and you wont be indoctrinating mine either.

We have freedom both of and from religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey