Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
188,441 - 188,460 of 200,330 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, my, you've twirled yourself a long way away from the point.
No fault divorce and abortion devastated the family by Court intervention in marriage and family. Now they are poised to once again dumb down marriage by throwing the children under the bus.
I simply note that such a bastardization of children by mutilating marriage and family at their expense makes the possibility that they will return the favor as the Bible predicts.
You have no reasoned response. Only continued gay twirl and hateful troll attacks propelled by lies and deceit.
Diabolical VV.
You against divorce? IF SO YOUR EVEN MORE INSANE THEN I THOUGHT.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 5:27-28 “You have heard that it was said,‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."
So, you believe your wife looks like Ann Margaret.
What kind of man would say that about his wife? Her beauty should be enough for you without comparing her to Ann Margaret.
So a man can't say his wife looks like a certain someone that many people already know and approve of?

Desperate stupidity.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
The bottom line.....a legitimate fairly accurate number is unknown.

Question: How Many Children Have Gay Parents in the US?
The actual number of children being raised by gay or lesbian parents is tough to estimate as many LGBTQ people keep their sexual orientation a secret to avoid harassment. But an article by the Child Welfare League of America states the following research, "A 1995 National Health and Social Life Survey by E.O. Lauman found that up to nine million children in America have gay or lesbian parents (Committee on Psychosocial Aspects of Child and Family Health, 2002)."

Answer:(Scroll down for more information on gay adoption.)
History of Lesbian and Gay Parents by the Numbers

There were an estimated 300,000 to 500,000 gay and lesbian biological parents in 1976. In 1990, an estimated 6 to 14 million children have gay or lesbian parents.

Latest statistics from the U.S. Census 2000, the National Survey of Family Growth (2002), and the Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System (2004) include:

An estimated two million GLB people are interested in adopting.
An estimated 65,500 adopted children are living with a lesbian or gay parent.
More than 16,000 adopted children are living with lesbian and gay parents in California, the highest number among the states.
Gay and lesbian parents are raising four percent of all adopted children in the United States.
Adopted children with same-sex parents are younger and more likely to be foreign born.
Note: Stay up-to-date on gay adoption and other adoption & foster care issues with my weekly newsletter.
Melanie

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>I was addressing those with true basic intelligence, "lady", not sphincter dwellers.
You are the sphincter dweller you POS!!
I wasn't even posting to you derp!
Melanie

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

You may be laughing,but you're no MAN
Go pick a fight with another Sucker!!!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Melanie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the sphincter dweller you POS!!
I wasn't even posting to you derp!
Poor widdle Mikey Stain. So transparent.
Melanie

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>Poor widdle Mikey Stain. So transparent.
Hey Dickface wonder...WRONG not
Mikey you ignorant piece of crap!
Watch what you say to me or I will
Hand your ass to you.Do I seem meek
to you??? Kiss my white straight lady
Ass!!!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom line.....a legitimate fairly accurate number is unknown.
Question: How Many Children Have Gay Parents in the US?
The actual number of children being raised by gay or lesbian parents is tough to estimate as many LGBTQ people keep their sexual orientation a secret to avoid harassment. But an article by the Child Welfare League of America states the following research, "A 1995 National Health and Social Life Survey by E.O. Lauman found that up to nine million children in America have gay or lesbian parents (Committee on Psychosocial Aspects of Child and Family Health, 2002)."
Answer:(Scroll down for more information on gay adoption.)
History of Lesbian and Gay Parents by the Numbers
There were an estimated 300,000 to 500,000 gay and lesbian biological parents in 1976. In 1990, an estimated 6 to 14 million children have gay or lesbian parents.
Latest statistics from the U.S. Census 2000, the National Survey of Family Growth (2002), and the Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System (2004) include:
An estimated two million GLB people are interested in adopting.
An estimated 65,500 adopted children are living with a lesbian or gay parent.
More than 16,000 adopted children are living with lesbian and gay parents in California, the highest number among the states.
Gay and lesbian parents are raising four percent of all adopted children in the United States.
Adopted children with same-sex parents are younger and more likely to be foreign born.
Note: Stay up-to-date on gay adoption and other adoption & foster care issues with my weekly newsletter.
If we can reduce the number of Christians adopting we are definitely heading in the right direction.

My point is, opinions are like ( fill in the blank ) everyone has one.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
If we can reduce the number of Christians adopting we are definitely heading in the right direction.
My point is, opinions are like ( fill in the blank ) everyone has one.
Isn't he great ladies and gentlemen? Let's have a nice round of applause for Big D. He has to go now......Superman is on vacation, and he needs to protect Metropolis.....which would explain why he's wearing his Superman underoos on the outside of his pants.
Melanie

Reseda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>So honey,

Let take some baby steps.

Ask your family and friends if YOU need a letter certifying your sanity.

I'd love to hear their response!

Smirk.
LMFAO-
I would rather tell YOU their response
to your three nipple hermaphrodite story
instead.Just Guess what they thought!
and please don't call me honey, save it
For "Anne Margrock".Get those nipples
pierced,and join a Carnival,like I said
before.....Still think you are full of it as
far as anything you post...Attention
Whore!!!!!
Melanie

Reseda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

What happened to Frankie?
On hiatus ?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 5:27-28 “You have heard that it was said,‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."
So, you believe your wife looks like Ann Margaret.
What kind of man would say that about his wife? Her beauty should be enough for you without comparing her to Ann Margaret.
You apparently know what Ann looks like, now you know who looks like Sandy.
Florida Gator

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You against divorce? IF SO YOUR EVEN MORE INSANE THEN I THOUGHT.
There's no one more insane or stupid than you are. You're sick, embrace it, get help.
Flounders

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Flounders aviation inc..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Melanie wrote:
<quoted text>
If she looks like Ann Margaret to you,
Then that's all that matters,no?
If you've read my blog, you know she pleases me in every way. Her looks are frosting on the cake. I like frosting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Melanie wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO-
I would rather tell YOU their response
to your three nipple hermaphrodite story
instead.Just Guess what they thought!
and please don't call me honey, save it
For "Anne Margrock".Get those nipples
pierced,and join a Carnival,like I said
before.....Still think you are full of it as
far as anything you post...Attention
Whore!!!!!
I can see you are afraid to even face the truth with those who know you best and still love you. What a horrible fear to live with!

How can you judge others if you are afraid to judge yourself???
Melanie

Reseda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>If you've read my blog, you know she pleases me in every way. Her looks are frosting on the cake. I like frosting.
Good for you ! I couldn't go through with it myself.I have a weak stomach!
Wheeze
well

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you've read my blog, you know she pleases me in every way. Her looks are frosting on the cake. I like frosting.
Sweetie, who is your Optometrist? I need to get glasses like yours so hubby and I can look at each other and see movie stars instead of aging grandparents. Once you hit those 50's everything starts to go South...
Melanie

Reseda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>If you've read my blog, you know she pleases me in every way. Her looks are frosting on the cake. I like frosting.
BTW.....
I read your ridiculous blog ONCE, and
It was MORE than enough...
Get over yourself...

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, my, you've twirled yourself a long way away from the point.
No fault divorce and abortion devastated the family by Court intervention in marriage and family. Now they are poised to once again dumb down marriage by throwing the children under the bus.
I simply note that such a bastardization of children by mutilating marriage and family at their expense makes the possibility that they will return the favor as the Bible predicts.
You have no reasoned response. Only continued gay twirl and hateful troll attacks propelled by lies and deceit.
Diabolical VV.
Dear... You are the one who put your blog out there for the world to see. You're the one who claims that children rising up to kill their parents is a "logical response".

There is no doubt whatsoever that you believe this is the appropriate response for children of gay parents and divorced parents. Otherwise, why would you bring it up?

You're a very nasty and stupid man, Kim. It's like that old saying, "Give him enough rope and he'll hang himself."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••