Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
188,241 - 188,260 of 200,361 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
We use homosexuality in the animal kingdom not to justify our existence. Rather, we use it to educate others, who believe it to be unnatural, about its existence in nature.
It's kind of like talking to a child about "the birds and the bees". We have to dumb it down (that's concept you should understand) for idiots such as yourself.
That you continue to deny homosexuality's natural presence in the world--that you continue to claim that homosexuals need to be "cured", only goes to show that you are in denial.
That's what they say about a person who can observe reality, but refuses to accept it.
Now you are shifting again. However, the writer was using animals to justify a behavior You call it 'education'. By that definition, eating shit and licking butts are natural too. Most scientists I read call animal anal sex a painful expression of domination. Gays bring a whole new dimension to the birds and the bees...

I would have to deny my own presence if what you said were true. I claim all humans are broken, quit playing the whining victim.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
"Robotic sloganeering"
LOL!!!
-You need to get with KiMare.
Between the 2 of you I think you could come up with a whole new DICTIONARY of bullshit terminology.
Big words, new words are difficult for you aren't they? You tend to stick with really simple obscene and foul words. Got to be frustrating...

I'm sorry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't dictate classic morality. Nor did any one religion.
It is far more basic than those things.
Honesty and responsibility would cover most of what I am saying.
If I birth a child, I take care of that child.
If I make the marriage vow, I keep the marriage vow.
If I don't qualify for marriage, I don't manipulate a fraudulent fake.
If I have a sexual disorder, I face it honestly, and certainly don't demand that others deny it with me.
What would happen if GLBT's admitted with honesty and responsibility that they represent a confused crossover point of gender and sexuality?
I do nothing more than point out reality. And look at your hate. Do you ever stop and think about that?
<quoted text>
1. Other than being your typical hateful ad homoan gay twirl attack, what does your post have to do with mine?
2. You lie. That isn't my definition.
3. My definition fits my marriage perfectly.
The only thing you did was prove your immorality.
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, Kim, you are the one who insists that a couple who is mutually sterile and unable to engage in mating behavior cannot have a full marriage.
That describes every marriage in which a couple, gay or straight, is unable to produce children.
You also claim that the essence of marriage is to tie a man to a wife so that he can provide resources for his family--so that the doesn't just mate with a woman and wander off to find another woman to impregnate, leaving his family in the lurch.
You have done your duty. You and your wife have raised your children to maturity. They no longer need your resources as parents. They are on their own and independent--or they should be at their age.
This being the case, by your own logic, you should move on. You and your wife no longer possess the essence of marriage. You no longer need the benefits and protections of marriage.
These are your words, Kim. You don't like having them turned against you. That's why you claim that they are an attack.
I'm simply trying to show you that your own ideas and beliefs about marriage are clearly incorrect.
"There is none so blind as he who will not see."
See my last post to you, it answers your claims once again.

However, none of what you distort and lie about changes this;

A ss couple will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL!!!!!!!!!
Best video I've seen yet. And oddly enough accurate as hell.
Thank Veryvermilion.
You are right on, it is as 'accurate as hell' where the father of all lies resides.

The very first chapter of the Bible indicates marriage as between a man and woman. That is affirmed by Jesus and Paul.

Clearly a gay twirl ad homoan lie.

Smirk.

Since: Jul 13

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife's not barren. In fact, we are going to try for a child today. I'm looking forward to it.
If you are referring to her age, that has never been a failure of mating behavior. Nor has a medical condition.
But more importantly, and this is clearly a shock to you, so sit down on your hemorrhoid pillow, these conditions have ALWAYS been accepted in marriage!!!
However, a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half has never been considered marriage in a single culture from start to finish. They simply don't come close to equating to marriage.
I hope you are okay with this shock. Call me if you want to talk.
Smile.
How does it not equate to marriage? Perhaps you are using an outdated definition of the word marriage; the ability of procreation is not a criteria to be considered married. Same sex marriages were tolerated in a lot of civilizations and cultures. Biblical attitudes condemn it, but not all people in this world follow Western ideology.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not opinion, science.
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Therefore, ss marriage is an oxymoron, moron.
<quoted text>
I'm proud of you Danny boy, you are finally trying to post something of substance!
1. Couples that are incapable of procreation were (and still are in many places), unaware of the condition until after marriage. It has never been a problem.
To use those rare and sad situations to justify calling a 100% barren and destitute half gendered couple married is silly stupid.
2. I've already posted the scientific discussion of "cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior". Perhaps you should not try to engage in discussing things you are incapable of understanding.
3. Every culture in known human history has had marriage from start to finish. That Danny boy is 'cross cultural'. While ss couples have briefly and rarely appeared, they have never established themselves and spread. This current situation is far to brief to provide an exception.
Strike three, you're out! But hey, keep trying sonny!!!
Dan is not feeling well this morning after a long hard night of alcohol fueled straight bashing. I doubt we'll be hearing from for a while.

Since: Jul 13

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
See my last post to you, it answers your claims once again.
However, none of what you distort and lie about changes this;
A ss couple will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
"Pointlessly duplicate gendered"
You are asserting a very subjective remark here. To whom is it pointless? Same sexes marry for economical and familial reasons. When their partner is in the hospital, they can visit them as they will be the spouse. Clearly, not a pointless union in their perspective.
Leeched

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Glendora POA
5 year deal - 32%
As a negotiator, I normally shy away from long-term contracts, however, in Glendora, the City was committed to entering into a 5-year MOU. After several rounds of negotiations, the POA, led by its President, James DeMond, was able to work out the salary and benefit package to a level where the POA was comfortable in agreeing to a 5-year MOU. The new contract calls for a 32% salary increase over the 5-year deal (compounded). Specifically, officers will receive in year one-5%, year two-5%, year three-6%, year four-6%, and year five 6%. By the final salary increase (July 2010) base pay for

police officers in Glendora will be $90,000 per year. The Cafeteria Plan for medical insurance will also increase $30 per year during the term of the contract. FTO pay was increase from $90 to $140 per pay period and Court Overtime was increase from a minimum of two hours to a minimum of three hours overtime pay per appearance.
Mikey

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all....you have the freedom of speech....nor do I or anyone else who disagrees with you, desire to silence you by calling you names like "bigot", or "conjugalphobe", etc.
<quoted text>
Simply by noting men and women are different? Bizzare.
<quoted text>
More of an historic, cultural, social, legal, and/or religious understanding of marriage as a conjugal union.
<quoted text>
Gee butt sniffer, does it to you?
Your a moron, butt flower. If only I could limit your freedom of speech because it's IGNORANT AND BIGOTED and you twirl any post directed at you. Your not 'simply noting' you're 'simply repressing' big difference. I fully understand marriage as a conjugal union and now it has an 'added history' to it, called same sex marriage. Get over it..BTW go sniff your own a$$, but you're probably too fat to bend over that far..POS

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
'Pietro' a man???????
Good luck with that.
He's probably 41 years old and still waiting for even one of his balls to drop.
I never realized you were fixated on my stugots.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And Crisco.
High 5!

Good times...

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a moron, butt flower.
Such a rather bizarre fascination with sniffing butts.
If only I could limit your freedom of speech because it's IGNORANT AND BIGOTED and you twirl any post directed at you.
So much for "tolerance and diversity".
Your not 'simply noting' you're 'simply repressing' big difference
Repressing what....do tell?
. I fully understand marriage as a conjugal union and now it has an 'added history' to it, called same sex
Marriage.
[QUOTE]
As it has appeared in the ancient past, and has passed into, and from, history, it shall do so again.
[QUOTE]
://www.zazzle.com/polygamy+gif ts. Get over it..BTW go sniff your own a$$, but you're probably too fat to bend over that far..POS
Nice talk....not very gay, as in happy. Poly pride, all part of "marriage equality".
Mikey

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a rather bizarre fascination with sniffing butts.
<quoted text>
Yes it is..You're the one mentioning all the time.
So much for "tolerance and diversity".
<quoted text>
You get exactly what you give..so don't go crying when YOU don't get any tolerance. I'm surprised you even know the word 'diversity', too bad you don't know what it means or it's value.
Repressing what....do tell? Like you don't know moron..you're not even worth the time.
<quoted text>
Nice talk....not very gay, as in happy. Poly pride, all part of "marriage equality".
Thank you..Ah, I see you're another 'poly' greedy sexist pig to boot. you've had enough attention for the day POS

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you..Ah, I see you're another 'poly' greedy sexist pig to boot. you've had enough attention for the day POS
".....'poly' greedy sexist pig..."? This from sexist woman hater.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you far righters love hitler so much and want the USA to be Nazi fascist?
Actually it seems like you far left liberals are the ones that act like your beloved hitler. On March 23, 1933, the German
Parliment met to consider passing a bill that Adolf Hitler had created called the Enabling Act. It was officially called the 'Law for Removing the Distress of the People and the Reich.' Why were the
German people in such distress? Because their government was in utter chaos, and the German
leaders wanted to reassure the people that everything would be ok. The only fly in the ointment
was that the Nazis had, behind the scenes, caused the distress themselves by creating the crisis, so that they could step in and solve it. Today, Barack Obama is changing times and laws in America, giving himself unprecedented power
never before seen. His ObamaCare bill. now the law of the land, empowers him to create his own
private army, forces citizens to abide by unconstitutional laws, and will use the IRS in much the same
way that Hitler used his brown shirts to make people get in line behind his policies. Many Americans
will awake to late to the fact that Obama has subverted the United States Constitution, and stolen
our precious liberties and freedoms. That's why Obama's followers are encouraged and taught to
follow and have faith in Obama the man, and not in our God or in our country. This is exactly the
ploy that Hitler used to great and terrible effect in Nazi Germany.

Sound familiar?
OBAMA

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Both Hitler and Obama wrote ghost-written autobiographies prior to the start of theri run for political office. Hitler wrote Mein Kampf (My Struggle), and Obama wrote Dreams Of My Father. Both men then wrote a second book talking about their goals
for German and America. Hitler wrote A New World Order, and Obama wrote The Audacity of Hope.

Both Hitler and Obama originally had last names that were changed later in life. Hitler used to be Schickelbruber, and Obama's last name was Soetoro.

Both Hitler and Obama hid their real identies. Hiter had a Jewish ancestry, and Obama
a Muslim one. But unlike Hitler, Obama flaunted his Muslim roots in his start as a politician in order to defuse the inevitable firestorm. His ploy of "hiding in plain sight" worked very well.

Both Hitler and Obama's supporters followed them blindly, and without question

Both Hitler and Obama used political power and coercion to conceal and hide their birth certificates from coming to public view. Hitler made his disappear, and Obama is unwilling and unable to produce his long-form birth certificate.

Both Hitler and Obama advocate using young people as a driving force to create an "army" of youth dedicated to their Ideals. Hitler had his Hitler Youth, and Obama his
Obama Youth Brigade.

Both Hitler and Obama were known for their tremendous oratorical skills

Both Hitler and Obama received Messianic comparisons, and both men had songs of adoration written about them and for them.

Like Hitler, Obama rules in direct disregard to the will and wishes of the people.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
All you posted is a lie...Thought to you Christians leis were bad..Why you lying so much.
It's well documented, what's a lie is relying on information from gay times. You are like a pot head quoting from high times.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
We're poly! We're jolly! And we're IN YOUR FACE!
Mikey

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
".....'poly' greedy sexist pig..."? This from sexist woman hater.
Never said I hated women, moron...just more bigoted twirl from you..
Mikey

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
We're poly! We're jolly! And we're IN YOUR FACE!
Why don't you try for just one woman to fk you, then maybe you can progress to that level.POS But first you'll have to do something about all that ingrown a$$ hair choking your brain stem.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••