Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,939

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#217569 Sep 22, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I found it.
"Fraudulent law"....yet ANOTHER non existent term to go along with "default families" and "unmarriages".
LOL!!!!!
Well sister...to say your mind is stuck on stupid wouldn't begin to illustrate how lost you are.
Of course this is just a "non belief" in your book of reality.
LOL!!!!!
DAMN ....God never made a bigger idiot than you I swear.
Honey, if it doesn't exist, then how did you just type it?

Again?

Smirk.

Location hidden

#217571 Sep 22, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
moot....moot....moot.
Never can get that word right.
LOL!!!
Yeah, you are the one keeping words right, right?

Snicker.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#217575 Sep 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you are the one keeping words right, right?
Snicker.
Wjat it comes down to is today there is what 13-14 states with legal SSM....There will be more and more year after year. Cry stomp your feet whine...Wont stop progress or change it....BYE LOSER.

Location hidden

#217578 Sep 22, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
What??? Your *opinion* same sexed marriages are 'oxymorons'.
Keep your stupid opinions. Shit loser, share them with others so they too will know what a dumbass you are.
LOL!!!!
Geeezus....
Not opinion, science.

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior.

Therefore, ss marriage is an oxymoron, moron.

Location hidden

#217579 Sep 22, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well given animals boink each other in heterosexual fashion I guess we heterosexuals must have had to watch Wild Kingdom as well to learn how to make love to our significant others.
You God damned IDIOT. If you lose one more IQ point you'll have to remind yourself to breathe. LOL!!!!
Makes me wonder how you'd survive without animals to learn from...

Smirk.

Location hidden

#217580 Sep 22, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO....gett ing a little testy aren't we???
LOL!!!!!!
Nnoooooooooooooo, not at all.

Just keeping factual.

Smile.

Location hidden

#217581 Sep 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Wjat it comes down to is today there is what 13-14 states with legal SSM....There will be more and more year after year. Cry stomp your feet whine...Wont stop progress or change it....BYE LOSER.
ss marriage is an oxymoron.

ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

A desperate but foolishly futile effort to appease an inner sense of defect.

Location hidden

#217582 Sep 22, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.
So if I type 'faux marriage','default families' or 'little green men from Mars'.........they all EXIST.
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!
I KNEW that bastard sitting behind the counter at the DMV wasn't an Earthling!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!
You exemplify the term 'idiot' to it's highest standards. Had it been it didn't amount to you effectively shitting on yourself I'd salute you.
In your mind, since reality doesn't dictate your world.

After all, you claim that a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half is the same as marriage.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#217583 Sep 22, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaaaa???
Listen Miss Oxymoron Marriage,
...we all try to spell correctly so the reader can better understand what it is we had written.
Just another lesson in life to which you are desperately in need of.
LOL!!!!!
You didn't misspell, you used the wrong word.

Just like you are attempting to do with calling ss couples married.

You are consistent though...

Snicker.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#217584 Sep 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
ss marriage is an oxymoron.
ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
A desperate but foolishly futile effort to appease an inner sense of defect.
Your Nazi personal opinion does not matter..IT WILL STILL BE LEGAL AND YOUR OLD AND WILL BE DEAD......

Progress moves forward even if you drag your feet..
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217585 Sep 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept all points of view...But....
You can hate and be bigoted to anyone you want...
Let's recap, shall we?

This steaming pile of Paultard said it's conservative, yet liberals aren't bigoted, and later it says it's libertarian. And now it accepts all points of view while throwing slurs at the same time.

Lowest common denominator schizophrenic 'turfer.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217586 Sep 22, 2013
Mikey the Stain wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, you've had you a boot shoved up your a$$ some many times on here it's not funny anymore.
By who, turfer grrrrl?

Be specific. Give examples.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217589 Sep 22, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
I myself am a Republican. Have voted Republican since 1979. I do however hope we can rid ourselves of these idiots who claim to be faithful Americans that also try to wear the Republican party as an identification whose only contribution in life is to play some fool who believes that rape victims need to carry their babies to term, Christianity needs to be made the "official" religion of the U.S., we should always but American despite the fact the Unions have driven this countries economic status in terms of manufacturing into a third world nation, that anyone concerned with pollution is misguided, keep an undercurrent resentment based on race and think that gays are second class citizens only to create unrealistic scenarios based on sick ideas in their minds of homosexuals as a justification for discrimination against this grouping of fellow Americans.
Robotic sloganeering.

Astroturf.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#217590 Sep 22, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's recap, shall we?
This steaming pile of Paultard said it's conservative, yet liberals aren't bigoted, and later it says it's libertarian. And now it accepts all points of view while throwing slurs at the same time.
Lowest common denominator schizophrenic 'turfer.
I know English is hard for you so....Yes I don't see liberals being bigoted....I do support and want a Libertarian style Gov. I do think all people can have there view. They just cant force there view onto others. When they try to do so they are hate flled bigots.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217591 Sep 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Is hate and bigotry all you have? Bet your hair is grey and your old as dirt....Lucky for the world your kind of bigotry and hate is dying off with you old farts.
Robotic sloganeering.

Astroturf.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217592 Sep 22, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
More than a 'few' and as it is you don't vote out basic civil liberties of fellow Americans.
Be gone.
LOL!!!
Robotic sloganeering.

Astroturf.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217594 Sep 22, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
The beauty of it is the gay marriage struggle has already been won. Similar to World War II right before Hiroshima. The remaining roadblocks have yet to be removed to allow gay marriage nationwide for sure but realistically given as many states that have agreed to allow gays to marry the logic of it will prevail that if we're to let certain areas of our great country allow a grouping of American citizens a full set of rights, including marriage, then why not all given our country entire is covered under the values set forth by the Constitution.
Robotic sloganeering.

Astroturf.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#217595 Sep 22, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Robotic sloganeering.
Astroturf.
Your post is a ..I GOT NOTHING I KNOW I LOST SO I WILL SPEW CRAP......

Grow up hitler boy.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217596 Sep 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Robotic sloganeering.

Astroturf.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217597 Sep 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Nazi personal opinion does not matter..IT WILL STILL BE LEGAL AND YOUR OLD AND WILL BE DEAD......
Progress moves forward even if you drag your feet..
Robotic sloganeering.

Astroturf.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 6 hr subscibe 15,995
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 10 hr lollypop 5,068
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 hr Eric 69,368
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon GOP bull 2,265
The inconvenient 17-year pause in global warming (Sep '13) Sep 12 Earthling-1 123
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 11 gotti jr 9
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Sep 10 refer13 1,513
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••