Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201820 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#217113 Sep 19, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Mikey's a chooch!
Awww, Why thank you, Butt Flower.
Can t Trust texans

Monrovia, CA

#217114 Sep 19, 2013
A Texas appeals court tossed the criminal conviction of former U.S. House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, the filthy pug of a idiot.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217115 Sep 19, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't take much skid mark...
I don't know which is worse - your mind boggling stupidity at demeaning yourself in front of the entire world without realizing it, or the 8 sets of smilies (at present) in your "favor".
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217117 Sep 19, 2013
[QUOTE who="Can t Trust Emo's"]A Texas appeals court tossed the criminal conviction of former U.S. House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, the filthy pug of a idiot.[/QUOTE]

Squeal like a pig, Occutard.
Flounders

Monrovia, CA

#217118 Sep 19, 2013
Fickled and finicky are those flounders, they only bite on bait that's is made from money.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217119 Sep 19, 2013
Flounders wrote:
Fickled and finicky are those flounders, they only bite on bait that's is made from money.
Show us one, just one Occutard that has created jobs instead of stench.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217120 Sep 19, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate you POS... I just want you to stop the bigoted remarks and the belittling of others.
It's proud of its stupidity. It craves being slapped around.

GLSEN and P-FLAG and GLAAD only exploits the latchkey imbeciles.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#217121 Sep 19, 2013
Tell us Frankie boi, do you swallow ??
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217125 Sep 19, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
Tell us Frankie boi, do you swallow ??
Everybody swallows jarhead. If you don't, you'll die. Duh.

Geez. Marines.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217126 Sep 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
If folks would just stop responding to him, that would probably resolve the issue
Or then again, maybe not.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217128 Sep 19, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Pulaski, Tennessee.
Birthplace of the KKK I guess;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulaski,_Tenness...
Figures some stupid inbred-Jed mullet haired fool like you lives there.
What happened that made you lash out at gays??? Did your 13 year old sister turn you down yet again after she supposedly teased your dick to come out and play by wearing her Daisy Duke cutoff shorts again???
Better think twice before bedding down with your own siblings...I mean...just look at you. When your favorite aunt left the gates of love open to your uncle only to become your momma and good ol' pappy we were able to see the devastating effects of inbreeding first hand with your entry into the world.
You begin boinking your own sister like you've done the barnyard goats and you'll stand a good chance of having offspring even more dysfunctional and lost than YOU. Now I don't know what rulebook of life you follow but for me and others that spells B-A-D N-E-W-S.
Tell you what. Do something more productive than playing the troll in a thread you have no business in given your IQ level and inability to digest facts. Get those multicolored Christmas lights to work that have been hanging off your family's 1972 doublewide "estate" at the Shady Palms Trailer Park. That or teach Ol' Yeller another trick outside of having him lick his balls from morning until dusk. You can maybe even get that four door Mopar which has the chickens laying eggs in the back seat to run but then you'd need to take off the four wheels that don't match each other and get new tires given those that are on there have long ago decayed into something between scrap rubber and a hazardous material.
Looks like Pulaski has a little over 7,000 inhabitants. Well Yeeee Haaw and pound the ground. Can't be too tough to graduate high school given the competition isn't exactly stellar.
So do you attend the KKK cross burnings as well or did Skeeter give you a 3 month suspension because your ice cream cone hat....err...I mean hood slipped making it tough to find your eyeslits and you ended up lighting Bubba's ass on fire instead of the cross???
Relax, fruitloops.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217131 Sep 19, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Pulaski, Tennessee.
Birthplace of the KKK I guess;
How original.

I thought you cravers of poo were supposed to be intellectual.

The Klan were Democraps, imbecile.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217132 Sep 19, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
And here we've got the troll Gus looking for a date.
Gus...if Frank doesn't swallow are your intentions just to butter his bisquit and omit the oral gratification his fuzzy lipped face could offer???
You and Gustavo's intentions' sound very gay and a bit sick. Discuss them privately. Or better yet date him.

You sure can lower the bar Jizzy. You have dumbed down this thread so low, I think it has now truly hit rock bottom. And you are a big part of that. I couldn't have dine it alone. Tell your mom. Winning!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217135 Sep 19, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
How original.
I thought you cravers of poo were supposed to be intellectual.
The Klan were Democraps, imbecile.
Dan's a dope. Borderline retard with anger issues.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217136 Sep 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax, fruitloops.
The imbecile wasted all that time hammering out yawn inducing bigotry and shameful ignorance of history of the lowest common denominator vermin that "approves" of it and solicits its vote.

The Klan, Bull Connor, knee-grows with nightsticks...

But hey, Der Sphincter gets you into MENSA.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217137 Sep 19, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gussie did ask if you swallowed.
Just tell him NO Frank. You don't swallow...at least until you see some commitment from Gus. And let him know the lights have gotta be dimmed out before you'll get into the mood to begin with.
\

Advice on love from Dan. Priceless! Is that how you do it?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#217140 Sep 19, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww..How sweet, another old butt flower chimes in.
Always thinking of something to sniff, aren't ya Mikey?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#217141 Sep 19, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
This is rich.
Italians aren't white eh??
Then what are they? The color of pastel eggshell with the flavor of spaghetti??
LOL!!!
Awwwwww......Dan made a funny! Man oh man....you're wasting your talents here.....off to Vegas with you.
Hey....Italians might not be the same pasty white that would bounce the rays of the sun off like a mirror similar to those skin tones of redheaded Irish gingersnaps but they're considered white.
My Irish friends do like to point out Italy is just across the pond from Africa, which according to an old Italian saying, begins at Rome. Now my black friends like to point out an Italian is nothing but a black man turned inside out. They also usually add Italians and Black folks are cousins.
As it is....WHO CARES FREAK??????????
Apparently you do, or you wouldn't have responded. Now get back to work on that stand up comic act.....Vegas is calling.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217142 Sep 19, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you're some fat, inbred, confused looking, white moron who's full of more blind hate than intelliegence...
summa cum laude, am I right?

*snort*
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#217145 Sep 19, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know which is worse - your mind boggling stupidity at demeaning yourself in front of the entire world without realizing it, or the 8 sets of smilies (at present) in your "favor".
Aww.What's a matter skid mark, jealous of my smileys? LOL, At least I can spell it, moron...'your mind boggling stupidity'- I think it applies to you, POS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Tue ChaCha 17
drugs Jun 28 jacobjarrard76 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Jun 28 jacobjarrard76 12
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Jun 19 Dalton 1,538
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Jun 16 Monterey delivery 1
Migraine help Jun 13 Jaybarn 1
public officials violating federal laws Jun 5 Time for accounta... 4
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE