Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216993 Sep 18, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.
Well Grandpa,
gay couples aren't pretending to be anything but rather are fully comfortable in playing the role in which they find themselves. A couple in love and living their lives.
You on the other hand apparently got some late night indigestion due to downing too much Geritol, the BenGay wore off leaving your joints sore, Alzheimer's left what's left of your alcohol ridden brain wondering why we're not in 1937 any longer and you seem to be confused over the fact there is no 'colored' drinking fountains left and the state in which gays can marry.
Wha? Put down the crack pipe. Step back from the pipe.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#216994 Sep 18, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah....no fooling there....maybe their just playing their roles in the wedding play.
I saw pictures of a wedding with both bride and groom wearing camouflage outfits. It's their wedding ( shrug ) I hope they enjoyed it. Not for me to judge... but I did laugh.( maybe that was what they were going for )
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216995 Sep 18, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Pietroll,
...you're a dumbfuck. A dipshit and a bonafied idiot.
I didn't make you that way. God knows I'd stop it just like I'd stop you from inhaling Krylon ruby red spray paint if I could knowing it would give you brain damage.
It's not pleasant seeing you puke all over yourself in here Chief. It's painful to watch. Someone like you so lost they feel it's necessary to tell others who have nothing to do with them how to live based on some weird, twisted ideas.
If you go around shoving Vlasic dill pickles up your left nostril, calling old folks homes to see if you can get a game of flag football put together, stroking a cat's back and wondering what will fit up it's ass or thinking you can decide who gets married based on your prejudices I, like others, are going to label you something akin to a dumbshit given you've earned the label.
LOL!!!
Too funny! Seek rehab. Probably Obama care will give it to you free, it's on us taxpayers. Enjoy!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216996 Sep 18, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help you out.
You mean jackshit in the scheme of things. Your ignorant ideas on how others live their lives are exactly that.
If you were to tell me what color to paint my house I'd be mocking you as well fuckwad. Who the hell do you think you are numbnuts???
LOL!!! You're just some putz who doesn't like gays so you're more than willing to improvise some idea of their being and how and why you don't agree with them.
Fine. You're allowed that...but to think you're not subject to ridicule on the absolute CRAP you post???
LOL!!! F@#k off you idiot. You're starting to make me think arthritis affects the brain as well as the joints.
By the way brainiac...I'm straight and married. I just don't get morons like you with angst against the gay community, people you or me have nothing to do with.
Try valium.
Flounders

Monrovia, CA

#216998 Sep 18, 2013
Just why are posters here, called flounders?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217000 Sep 18, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL donít give athletes any ideas, some ( not all ) are media hounds as it is
LOL
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217001 Sep 18, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw pictures of a wedding with both bride and groom wearing camouflage outfits. It's their wedding ( shrug ) I hope they enjoyed it. Not for me to judge... but I did laugh.( maybe that was what they were going for )
Sugar Bear wore camos with an orange vest. Very classy. Touching wedding. Bet you're too hoity-toity to watch Here Comes Honey Boo Boo though.
Flounders

Monrovia, CA

#217002 Sep 18, 2013
Flounders remind me of those worthless Republican's.

Who once again appear to be letting America down again!

They should be disbanded under court order of course and all their holding be confiscated to pay down the national debt. Since they created it to support their friends on Wall Street.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#217004 Sep 18, 2013
FOADR or so it goes wrote:
Inmates in North Korea's prison camps suffered starvation and torture and described "unspeakable atrocities" comparable with Nazi abuses uncovered after World War II, U.N. investigators.
But there is no oil in North Korea.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#217005 Sep 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny! Seek rehab. Probably Obama care will give it to you free, it's on us taxpayers. Enjoy!
I'd be willing to pay more taxes for Dan to get some help.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217006 Sep 18, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I'd be willing to pay more taxes for Dan to get some help.
Yes. I would much rather spend tax dollars to get Dan stabilized than to get the Muslim Brotherhood stabilized.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#217007 Sep 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I would much rather spend tax dollars to get Dan stabilized than to get the Muslim Brotherhood stabilized.
Maybe we could at least spring for hormone treatment for Dan.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#217008 Sep 18, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Duck Dynasty fans perhaps.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#217009 Sep 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
In your dreams jarhead.
You know it's true you whale wod
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#217010 Sep 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dad's named Frances?
Yours is dummy
Big D

Modesto, CA

#217011 Sep 18, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Duck Dynasty fans perhaps.
No, never seen that, and have no idea who Honey Boo Boo is ( although heard that name)

I think it was a wedding where the bride was given a pink 22 rifle as a wedding present, but I donít remember if that was the one.

I do remember laughing at the picture, but hey, they looked like they were having fun, and that is what was important
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217013 Sep 18, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it's true you whale wod
WTF is a "whale wod" some kind of gay Marine sex act?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217014 Sep 18, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours is dummy
Yeah. Mine's real big, that's true. You ain't lying.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217015 Sep 18, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No, never seen that, and have no idea who Honey Boo Boo is ( although heard that name)
Right. Of course. Like I said.
Flounders

Monrovia, CA

#217017 Sep 18, 2013
Knock Knock, who's there?

Flounder, Flounders Who?

You Who, flounders Inc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 71,272
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 23 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey