Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
187,581 - 187,600 of 200,336 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Frances, STFU you clown
No.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are just ignorant of the facts
It isnít like he said they were Christians or something, it wasnít hateful, just an observation about something that is not an insult at all.
You take it as a hateful thing to say as hate and despite is the primary motivation of your life
Now, that was a hateful, stupid lie.

You are on a roll...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are just ignorant of the facts
It isnít like he said they were Christians or something, it wasnít hateful, just an observation about something that is not an insult at all.
You take it as a hateful thing to say as hate and despite is the primary motivation of your life
VV's motivation for posting that was hateful. But please keep trying to prove otherwise. Fun to watch you lie.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Frances
Whoa! Easy there cowboy.
Roll listed

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

If it floats or sinks then it's going to be posted here! Just to many to put on the list.
GrownUps

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Are we still on this chapter?

Grown Ups just move on.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Rye Whiskey! Makes my girlfriend cuter. Ah good times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Frances, STFU you clown
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
frig my lifes
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, that was a hateful, stupid lie.
You are on a roll...
again you are mistaking being called homosexual as an insult

it is only an insult to the hateful and spiteful members of our society. Fortunately your hateful and spiteful constituency is in steep decline
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
it is only an insult to the hateful and spiteful members of our society. Fortunately your hateful and spiteful constituency is in steep decline
Intent. What was VV's intention in suggesting Kimare's son is gay?

Try to be honest for once, it might just become a habit. Imagine that.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
http://askville.amazon.com/couples-2009-SWING...
The fact is these 'swingers' exist putting your dumbFUCKs asenine comments to rest.
You pathetic piece of shit. I have no doubt I've wiped my feet on your at some point in real life. Your job is no doubt doubtful if not subservient given your great effort to stay hidden in the internet and talk shit behind the safety of it...LOL!!!
F#@k you punk...I'm sure the world already has...I'm just giving it a voice....You sad ass punk - LOL!!!
That fact that swingers exist doesn't equate to "a lot". It's a very small portion of the population. Once again you have been caught exaggerating facts. You mad bro? LOL!!!

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
"Estimates of the size of the swinging population vary widely. It ranges from 1% to 15% of couples in the U.S. have swung - See more at: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-percentag... ;
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-percentag...
-----That's a lot of people there GENIUS....LOL!!!!
"a lot" LOL!!! Was that another phone sex survey? I always have fun with those.

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it compare with using the "N" word?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Does it compare with using the "N" word?
of course not, it is like saying.. "Hey, you have blue eyes"

Yeah.... so?
heartandmind

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
There was always those thought the races shouldn't mix, but that didn't prevent a lot of race mixing in the Civil War era, nor did it prevent all interracial marriages. It's rather ironic to condemn those who advocated for racially segregated marriage to argue for gender segregated marriage.
<quoted text>
Really....the word "homosexual" wasn't coined until the late 19th century. It's possible they might have been aware of individuals who were, queers, as in odd, or might have been aware of same sex sexual behavior in the abstract historical sense, but I highly doubt from contemporary experience.
well, since i didn't live bck then, sorry, i don't know what their corerct term was for what is in modern times referred to as a homosexual. my apologies. nor do i have the time to go & find that term and use it in the post you put into question.

so, yes, i don't believe that our founding fathers had their heads buried in the sand and were naive enough to have missed or not been aware their neighbors that that were not with members of the opposite sex. if you think they were....well, that's on you. nothing i've read shows me that they were that ignorant (using the dictionary meaning of ignorant not the colloquial definition) as to not be aware of people that were same sex attracted.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Old Grand Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a dumb shit. I didn't mention anything about Chritianity, so don't make the same mistake all you homosexuals make and that is chage the story suit yourself ok. Grow up
typical self avowed christian that resorts to using profanity and name calling.

you're the one complaining about "morality". i didn't change anything - i pointed out to you the results of your way of thinking and doing things. YOU were the blood of those kids that were bullied for being gay and they committed suicide as a result of that bullying. you must be very proud of yourself and your offspring for accomplishing that.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
of course not, it is like saying.. "Hey, you have blue eyes"
Yeah.... so?
VV said maybe his son is gay with the intention of hurting him. Not helping him. But put that infamous Big D spin on it and make it homophobia on the victim's part! Fun stuff.
Qog Quog K Bros

Alameda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

the country needs to get ready for the invasion of the drag belly kooch no-dance lurching lesbians from irany. These fatties are on route, en-route & in boot.
these there girlies have got a mad on for free showers in your house and they will not take any answer but "yowzer" as you run off forever and toss the keys to the cat, who will be eaten for lunch. this is all due to them not understanding much but the mother tongue and being all pissed about being stitched up by the immoms. talk about reeking tents. this is what folkks are saying over at the foux. woo
is not for you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Qog Quog K Bros wrote:
the country needs to get ready for the invasion of the drag belly kooch no-dance lurching lesbians from irany. These fatties are on route, en-route & in boot.
these there girlies have got a mad on for free showers in your house and they will not take any answer but "yowzer" as you run off forever and toss the keys to the cat, who will be eaten for lunch. this is all due to them not understanding much but the mother tongue and being all pissed about being stitched up by the immoms. talk about reeking tents. this is what folkks are saying over at the foux. woo
is not for you.
Great post. Thanks for sharing.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hateful thing to say.
So... You show your cards again. You think it's hateful for me to assume that your son might be gay?

Only someone who hates gay people would say something like that.

Obviously I didn't mean it as hateful. I'm a gay man. I don't see a problem if he's gay. To me he would just be another gay man among the millions of other gay men in the world.

But you think of it as hateful.

Would you want him eliminated if he were gay? Would you try to "cure" him? Would you blame his mother for producing a gay son? Maybe you would blame yourself. Maybe you would insist that both you and your wife are to blame--what with your "epigenetic theory" and all.

If he is gay, he has my sympathy.

My folks didn't exactly cotton to the idea of having a gay son, but to have you as a father and be gay--that's not a fate I'd wish on anyone.

By the way your marriage is still only a "mutually sterile, pointlessly opposite gendered half of marriage".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••