Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
187,361 - 187,380 of 200,358 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

World Traveler wrote:
You sick basturds make me laugh, I'm old and don't give a dam what you do but when you want to do each other of the same sex I'm glad I only have a few years left.
Not to worry, these sick bastards are on barrowed time too. HIV/AIDS is a real killer.
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 'rasoning' skills suck Chief.
You cannot take away another American's basic rights because you don't like the way they walk, who they sleep with or the color of their car among other things.
The only ones who seem to 'bitch and moan' more than 83 year old women with gouty feet walking to the store to buy supplies are asshats like you upset over the FACT more and more state ARE ALLOWING gays to marry.
Well 1-800-waaaugh.
LOL!!! Piss off loser.
The states are not allowing it because they think it's right, it's ONLY because they were FORCED by the gay cult. How does it feel to have to force yourself to be accepted? It doesn't mean they honestly agree with you. Your quest is still not over you homo, the feds have not fully complied with your demands.
Jobs

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

So you thought the job market was tough in he West? What about China's 7 million recent graduates competing in there job market 2013?
Spent out

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

The best part of this stupid topic, watching all the 'stupid does' and 'stupid is' - wanking on each other.
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
The "gay cult".
As it is I don't think the "gay cult" or the "homosexual hooligans" or even the "muff diving mafia" cares if you yourself accept 'them' or not.
Gays only need to follow the law of the land friend and that is to behave like the free citizens of this country in which they reside.
You lose.
If you and your gay friends followed the law we wouldn't be having this discusion.
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is.
Kills both heterosexuals and gays.
I also heard it kills monkeys so you might want to watch over your family and keep them safe as well.
Who does the general public think of right away when they hear HIV/AIDS?
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Should California let transgender kids use restrooms matching their gender identities?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
I do "gay things" and "act like a gay"??
LOL!!!
As far as your belief as to whether or not I'm straight I really don't don't care what some gay bashing registered ignorant troll like you thinks. I'm pretty secure in my sexuality friend - are you???
LOL!!!!!
Gays marrying - big whoop. Let them you sad freak.
Im not denying them to marry. Show me a post where I said I am denying them to marry? Why did you change your ignorance? You are the one gay bashing trying to represent something you pretend you are.

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey genius...I'm FROM Sacramento.
suzanne/debsueallan....take note.

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey genius...I'm FROM Sacramento.
Highways 101 and I-80 are the only ones that go through Journey's home town you buffoon.
And the fact you claim to be from Los Angeles? Well goody for you. Do people from LA know there's others who live in places like say Reno, NV you TWIT???
LOL!!!!
Driving from LA to SF = 95% of the trip on I5. Buy a map.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In the end?
Ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
You are not dealing with it honey, you are still in deep denial!
Smile.
In the end, you've got nuthin' but opinions about SSM and obsession about anal sex.

We're fully married, and your pathetic little troll rants can't change that.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Panty_SHIELDS wrote:
<quoted text>
37 states opposed to your behavior and 190 countries ready to ship you all to Mars. One-way, since they do not know how to get you back. I think they are lying and really want a gay-free planet.
I also heard that the LGBT leaders are promoting it, because they believe that Mars might be the place where same sex intercourse will lead to breeding other gays. I also heard one leader say that perhaps they will find that "elusive gay gene" on Mars.
Don't quit your day job; your comedy writing sucks.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In the end?
Ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
You are not dealing with it honey, you are still in deep denial!
Smile.
Incorrect. You are in denial about the realities of the world we currently live in. Sorry you're struggling with that so much. Hope you get better soon.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry, these sick bastards are on barrowed time too. HIV/AIDS is a real killer.
Unfortunately natural selection and evolution take a long time, the problem is, they can't even keep it between their gay selves.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who does the general public think of right away when they hear HIV/AIDS?
I think of Africa, which has the highest rate of HIV infection in the world. It is rampant among heterosexual adults and also children due to infection in the mothers, transmitted at birth to the child.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
The "gay cult".
As it is I don't think the "gay cult" or the "homosexual hooligans" or even the "muff diving mafia" cares if you yourself accept 'them' or not.
Gays only need to follow the law of the land friend and that is to behave like the free citizens of this country in which they reside.
You lose.
If you really didn't care what we think, you wouldn't be trying to force us to accept your ways. You'll carry that weight forever sweet cakes.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Agent_SHIELDS wrote:
<quoted text>So you are a homophobe and when you squat in a stall, you check the other stalls for gay men.
No squatting, kneeling is more accurate.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to your answer. I stated a person takes an oath to uphold the constitution not personally interpret it. I never said the constitution wasn't valid.
They don't get it, to them an oath is just a bunch of jumbled words ready to be twisted around to fit their personal needs. Just like morals, they think they can redefine and skew it's meaning.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>I think of Africa, which has the highest rate of HIV infection in the world. It is rampant among heterosexual adults and also children due to infection in the mothers, transmitted at birth to the child.
So you blame heterosexual children that are infected at birth as transmitters of the disease. You're an idiot.
Flounders

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

This topic is floundering also!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••