Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Getting a fake and real p

Tarzana, CA

#216268 Sep 13, 2013
Hello, Getting a fake and real passport , ID or driving license or any other document is simple. I can make you both real and fake documents However, the real documents are more expensive than the fake because it takes time, skill and contacts to get it done. Note that, the fake is going to be in 100% unique and very good quality. The difference is based on the registration of the numbers. The real Document will be registered with the country's database so you can use it to travel to any country of your choice or in the country, mean while the fake will not be registered but can be use as well. Contact e-mails..........highqualityfa kepass at yahoo dot com fake USA(United States) passports, fake Australian passports, fake Belgium passports, fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports, fake Canadian(Canada) passports, fake Finnish(Finland) passports, fake French(France) passports, fake German(Germany) passports, fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports, fake Israel passports, fake UK(United Kingdom) passports, fake Spanish(Spain) passports, fake Mexican(Mexico) passports, buy fake South African passports. buy fake Australian driver licenses, buy fake Canadian driver licenses, buy fake French(France) driver licenses, buy fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses, buy fake German(Germany) driving licenses, buy fake UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses, buy fake Diplomatic passports, buy false USA(United States) passports, buy false Australian passports, buy false Belgium passports, buy false Brazilian(Brazil) passports, buy false Canadian(Canada) passports, buy false Finnish(Finland) passports, buy false French(France) passports, buy false German(Germany) passports, buy false Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports, buy false Israel passports, buy false UK(United Kingdom) passports, buy false UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses, buy false Diplomatic passports, buy Camouflage passports, buy passport Duplicates, fake USA(united States) passports for sale, fake Australian passports for sell, fake Belgium passports for sell, fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sell, fake Canadian(Canada) passports for sell, fake Finnish(Finland) passports for sell, fake French(France) passports for sell, fake German(Germany) passports for sell, fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports for sell, fake Israel passports
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#216269 Sep 13, 2013
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
"Huh wrote: It is old proper English. But hey your home schooling only taught you bible and mein kampf right punk..
Oh, HELL no... Now, your, I mean you're, a scholar on Ye Olde Englishe? OMG what a f**king dunce. No, moron, you may not invent vocabularic bullshit and expect us to buy it, especially when we have the schooling that you lack. You tragic little f**k.
Gotta love the lunk. You (you're) write(right) his literary skills are about 5th grade level. He should have won (one) of his kids due (do) the proof reading four (for)him. Funny thing is, he still don't get it.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#216271 Sep 13, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of a prolapsed uterus, you titmouse? It can be caused by having too many babies.
Is that like your prolapsed mouth from talking too much crap?
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#216272 Sep 13, 2013
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry.
:-(
Ah, go ahead, have at him.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216273 Sep 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The moron want you to look to the dark ages for morality ( rolls eyes )
rolling eyes at Big D waving fingers behind ears

~@66@~

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#216274 Sep 13, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Err...
...who asked the 'state' to step into anyone's personal intimate relationship genius???
Hellooooo....McFly....anyone who seeks a marriage license. If "freedom" is one's objective....keep the state out of one's life as much as possible.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#216275 Sep 13, 2013
MichaelKelley wrote:
Though it looks that people do not like to allow this, but still we should think that one person cannot stop from doing anything in his personal life and we should let them leave freely as far as they are not harming others.
Guess that means farm animals are fair game for barn yard sex eh?And marriage to a goat? Look at them eyes, how can ya resist?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#216278 Sep 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you call poison 'sugar', is that nitpicking?
You clearly don't speak for intelligent people.
Idiot.
Comparing same-sex marriage and opposite-sex marriage to poison and sugar is stupid. Your continued attempts to disparage same-sex couples has led to your disgrace. No one here, including you, has ever put forth a legitimate argument for denying gay couples the right to marry one another.

Our marriages are based on love, so are your marriages. When we enter into a marriage with one another, we do so with the intention that it will last a lifetime. So do you.

The only difference is gender composition.

The bottom line is that you hate gays and wish the world would felt the same way as you. That's not reality, Narcissus.

You aren't a god. You're barely a man.

I wonder how you would have turned out had your parents had the doctors to snip your bits at birth and raise you as a girl? You very likely would have grown up as a lesbian--maybe even transgender. You would certainly be singing a different tune.

Knoxville, TN

#216279 Sep 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, falsely.
I can give you plenty if example of SS couples who didn't provide loving homes. It only takes one to disprove your claim of all.
No it doesn't... If that were the case then it would only take one instance of poor heterosexual parenting to prove that all heterosexual couples are incapable of providing loving homes.

This is why you'll never be successful in your efforts here. You don't think these things through.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#216280 Sep 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan farts rainbow glitter.
Lol
Peterol

Monrovia, CA

#216282 Sep 13, 2013
Petrole and it all ana mdih ndhied hhjiio nothing

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#216283 Sep 13, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Comparing same-sex marriage and opposite-sex marriage to poison and sugar is stupid. Your continued attempts to disparage same-sex couples has led to your disgrace. No one here, including you, has ever put forth a legitimate argument for denying gay couples the right to marry one another.
Our marriages are based on love, so are your marriages. When we enter into a marriage with one another, we do so with the intention that it will last a lifetime. So do you.
The only difference is gender composition.
The bottom line is that you hate gays and wish the world would felt the same way as you. That's not reality, Narcissus.
You aren't a god. You're barely a man.
I wonder how you would have turned out had your parents had the doctors to snip your bits at birth and raise you as a girl? You very likely would have grown up as a lesbian--maybe even transgender. You would certainly be singing a different tune.
You calling ss couples married is stupid.
Falsely imposing an imposter relationship on the most important relationship in society is dangerously stupid.
The analogy was perfect.
Hundreds of relationships not called marriage are based on love. Moreover, the only distinction is not just gender.
I don't hate anyone. I hate denial, and this situation is steeped in denial. I state in your face simple, plain reality, and you squirm like a worm on hot cement.
As usual, you lie, distort, twist and close with a ad homoan hate attack.
Sad.
maurice rabble esq

Sonoma, CA

#216284 Sep 13, 2013
Now where is that woman who said we must fear the "mussbians"? She also claimed that her hubby wanted others to stop calling her group "reichspublicans" and that God had a plan that had been revealed to her and hub that was not available to the rest of us but that meant we were to do what she interpreted from the revelations on high, and to give up medicare and social security and voting because that is what God wants. Reply, dearie. There is a cream for what you suffer, and scripture is it's name.

Location hidden

#216285 Sep 13, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't... If that were the case then it would only take one instance of poor heterosexual parenting to prove that all heterosexual couples are incapable of providing loving homes.
This is why you'll never be successful in your efforts here. You don't think these things through.
I didn't claim that 'all' heterosexual homes are successful.

I did claim that natural parents provide the best setting by far for children.

I did claim that children deserve our best effort to provide a default mother and father if needed.

I did state that I don't think ss couples should be able to adopt or foster children.

You don't know what you are talking about, as usual.
verdict

Monrovia, CA

#216286 Sep 13, 2013
The L.A. Times has posted a story about the number of Brown Act violations investigated by the District Attorney's office, which receives dozens of complaints a year from constiuents across Los Angeles county.

The Brown Act is the state's open meeting law.
Among the cities that were not mentioned in the story is Glendora, California, which was threatened with litigation for a closed door meetings which took place with the following City Council member.*

Glendora, California..

* Ken Herman, Karen Davis, Mark Kelly, Gary M. Clifford and Douglas F. Tessitor.

Knoxville, TN

#216288 Sep 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't claim that 'all' heterosexual homes are successful.
I did claim that natural parents provide the best setting by far for children.
I did claim that children deserve our best effort to provide a default mother and father if needed.
I did state that I don't think ss couples should be able to adopt or foster children.
You don't know what you are talking about, as usual.
So, what would you say to the thousands of same-sex couples who have successfully raised adopted children to adulthood? Are you simply in denial that they exist?

I have faith that you'll one day see the error of your way.

Location hidden

#216289 Sep 13, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what would you say to the thousands of same-sex couples who have successfully raised adopted children to adulthood? Are you simply in denial that they exist?
I have faith that you'll one day see the error of your way.
Of course they exist. Doesn't make it right.
Stratofats

Monrovia, CA

#216290 Sep 13, 2013
This topic is the most trashed and stupid one so far since th4e courts have already ruled on it and it's now the law of the land so S T F U A I.

Location hidden

#216291 Sep 13, 2013
Stratofats wrote:
This topic is the most trashed and stupid one so far since th4e courts have already ruled on it and it's now the law of the land so S T F U A I.
However, ss couples are only ever a mutually sterile duplicate gendered half of marriage.

No court can ever change that, can they.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216292 Sep 13, 2013
Forreal wrote:
<quoted text>I got your son hangin between my legs.
You friggin moron, bans against same sex marriage is a clear injustice. How many more court rulings do you need?
You call your clitoris "son"? Whoa, kinky!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL 69,480
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 16 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]