Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#216210 Sep 13, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen stupid, and I do mean stupid, their is a direct correlation towards the "considerable consensus" back in the 50's and 60's who didn't accept interracial marriages back in that time and the "considerable consensus" of those lost souls who don't want gay marriage in the current day.
See shitforbrains.....that's the point.
Gee thanks Don Con for blowing past the point so you can offer a profanity response.
Pietro Armando wrote:
The issue was not whether a mixed race couple's relationship constituted a marriage, but rather whether or not legally they should be able to marry. There is still a considerable consensus that does accept a same sex personal intimate sexual relationship constitutes "marriage".
See...you live in America. Not Uganda.
Gee....he knows in what country he lives in.
Here, in America, we cherish our freedoms and liberties and unless you can find any real harm in a freedom(s) your fellow American wishes to pursue you need to step out of the way given it's not your decision how they live.
Disagree??
[QUOTE]

What "freedom" are they pursuing? Plus they do that by asking the government to regulate they intimate personal sexual relationships? Great contradiction McFly.

[QUOTE]
Well let's take a close look at your dicked up existence. I bet there's no less than 102 freedoms of your neighbors would take away given no doubt you have pursuits either no one cares about or wants as well.
Be stupid elsewhere.
What are you talking about McFly? No "freedom" was taken away? More like it was given due to the Lawrence case, free to engage in whatever sexual activity in private with whatever consenting adults(s) one wishes. Stop drinking the alcohol spiked rainbow punch.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#216214 Sep 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again with dumb and dumber all in one...
Often, a sterile married couple CAN be helped.
A SS couple? Never.
See the difference idiot?
Smirk.
So... There are differences between heterosexual marriages and same-sex marriages. Those differences do not invalidate a gay couple's right to join their lives in a religious and legal ceremony and calling it "marriage". That's what the courts have been deciding and that's what society is largely accepting.

Bottom line, no one gives a damn about your nitpicking.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#216215 Sep 13, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Err..
...those aren't facts...they're opinions.
Love your creative terminology by the way. "Default families"....and now "unmarriage".
I suppose I could label you "anti-smart" given your mentality.
Learn the difference between opinion and fact dumb ass.

I won't even begin to address your creative writing deficient...

You are blonde too, aren't you.

Location hidden

#216216 Sep 13, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
'Classic morality'....that's rich. Yet another non-existent term you've managed to create.
There is something called shared morality. Aspects such as murder, theft, rape...they fall within that meaning. Gays marrying does not.
Your "reality" is some sick form of biased idea of how you want the free world to conform to your limited views.
Move to Uganda....Russia. They share your beliefs at least in terms of gays...but not here sister. Apparently you don't want to live in the U.S.
Name me one country that has embraced calling SS couples married from start to finish of their existence.

You can go back as far in human history as you want.

Are you really trying to impose your immorality on me? What a dumb ass.

Location hidden

#216217 Sep 13, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hell sister....exactly what do you think an infant or toddler given up by his or her parents is if not abandoned???
A three year old runaway??????????
ROFL!!!!
You're so incredibly God damned STUPID I'd be surprised if you knew how to open a box of cereal without an instruction manual given the fact you hopefully can read and follow directions.
Now, look up the word 'orphan'.

What does it say sh/t for brains?

Smile.
well

Round Lake, IL

#216219 Sep 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really equating vaginal prolapse with anal prolapse?
So blonde...
I was setting your "blonde" friend straight...he seems to think it doesn't exist. I am only pointing out that it does and is far more common than anal prolapse. I would not equate the two any more than I would equate you with a decent human being!

Location hidden

#216220 Sep 13, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hell sister....exactly what do you think an infant or toddler given up by his or her parents is if not abandoned???
A three year old runaway??????????
ROFL!!!!
You're so incredibly God damned STUPID I'd be surprised if you knew how to open a box of cereal without an instruction manual given the fact you hopefully can read and follow directions.
You might want to check and see if homosexuals really want your 'help'...

Snicker.

Location hidden

#216224 Sep 13, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me...a kid whom parents horrifically abuse him or her or one abandoned by his or her parents only to be left in foster care or an orphanage....should they stay thee because you're too dimwitted to allow them to go to a loving gay family.
Now I know your knee jerk reaction might be as stupid as to claim they can go to an adoptive heterosexual family but given the FACT there aren't enough of them adopting little kiddies in comparison to the vast number of kids left behind why should we ban the happiness of these kids whom would otherwise be left in dismal conditions?
It's none of your business to begin with.
Children are everyone's business you dumb twit.

My wife and I have fostered over ten children. I don't think a SS couple is the right setting for a child.

You falsely assert that all SS couples provide a 'loving home' and all foster settings are horrible.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#216225 Sep 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Name me one country that has embraced calling SS couples married from start to finish of their existence.
You can go back as far in human history as you want.
Are you really trying to impose your immorality on me? What a dumb ass.
and check those nations in history and see if they accepted slavery or second class citizenship rights for women, Never look to history to find morality, there is little there

Location hidden

#216227 Sep 13, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny...but several "good judges" have ruled in favor of same sex marriages.
BABOOM!!!!
History already judges them as idiots who perverted justice.

Let me spell it out for you;

If a judges calls the tail on a dog a leg, what is it?

Snicker.

Location hidden

#216229 Sep 13, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So... There are differences between heterosexual marriages and same-sex marriages. Those differences do not invalidate a gay couple's right to join their lives in a religious and legal ceremony and calling it "marriage". That's what the courts have been deciding and that's what society is largely accepting.
Bottom line, no one gives a damn about your nitpicking.
If you call poison 'sugar', is that nitpicking?

You clearly don't speak for intelligent people.

Idiot.

Location hidden

#216231 Sep 13, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
I could be blonde, redheaded or bald and I'd still be more intelligent than your sorry ass...LOL!!!!
Funny thing about your "facts"...none seem to have any relevant backing.
Now...the world is a big place. Where else on the globe does the term "default families" appear other than in your made up universe?
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM???
LO!!!
Okay, that's all your opinion.

Now try posting some facts and lets see how you do.

Smile.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#216235 Sep 13, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedoms to individual citizens of this country, America, are inherent unless you can prove they cause any real harm.
"Freedom" by asking the state to step into one's personal intimate relationship? Brilliant Don Con.

With ONE sentence you proved you're a chooch. ONE SENTENCE. DAMN you're good.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#216237 Sep 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and check those nations in history and see if they accepted slavery or second class citizenship rights for women, Never look to history to find morality, there is little there
Also check to see why ssm never sustained itself, never established deep roots.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216238 Sep 13, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
....I suppose I could label you "anti-smart" given your mentality.
We could label you "moron" given your mentality.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#216241 Sep 13, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Also check to see why ssm never sustained itself, never established deep roots.
again, I dont look to history for morality, in fact that it was not usual there, is perhaps a good reason to support it now.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216242 Sep 13, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Einstein....
..claiming you have a YouTube video as a tool to dispel any argument against a stance you may have in here is not the brightest technique to win over hearts. YouTube videos also include 2 donkies humping as well as a myriad of other SHIT which has nothing to do with the topic at hand added to the fact many of these videos are faked.
If you cannot spell out why a position you hold is righteous without pointing to a God damned bumpersticker, National Enquirer article, some hearsay comment or a YouTube video as some sort of proof it's doubtful you have a leg to stand on but go on. Argue as you see fit shitforbrains but just don't get all twisted up you get laughed at in the end.
LOL!!!
I "hold the position" that you are a loud mouthed idiot. I also "hold the position" that same sex marriage should be allowed shitforbrains.

Just don't get all twisted up and laughed at.(Just kidding, you are getting laughed at as I type).
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216244 Sep 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need help.
An abandoned child is the same as an orphaned child???
Your are too stupid to know it. A waste of time.
I doubt you could pay anyone enough to educate your dumb ass.
It's the Don Sclio stupid hour. Whoopee! He's very agitated this morning. He needs to GET A JOB and PAY TAXES instead of MOOCHING off us taxpayers and spending 24/7 posting dopey stuff on Topix. He's obsessed.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216245 Sep 13, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee thanks Don Con for blowing past the point so you can offer a profanity response.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Gee....he knows in what country he lives in.
<quoted text>
What are you talking about McFly? No "freedom" was taken away? More like it was given due to the Lawrence case, free to engage in whatever sexual activity in private with whatever consenting adults(s) one wishes. Stop drinking the alcohol spiked rainbow punch.
Dan farts rainbow glitter.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216246 Sep 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to check and see if homosexuals really want your 'help'...
Snicker.
Dan doesn't care, he will "help" them anyway. Much to our amusement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min Abolish The Fed 70,008
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3

Beach Hazards Statement for Monterey County was issued at October 21 at 6:49AM PDT

Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]