Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
187,141 - 187,160 of 200,593 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#216191 Sep 13, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Women don't discuss these types of things with men, just like you don't discuss your impotence and prostate problems with women.
Here ya go Randy...I am happy to educate you.
http://www.emedicinehealth.com/vaginal_prolap...
Now I think you need to turn off your computer, you are going to get yourself into big trouble again.
Are you really equating vaginal prolapse with anal prolapse?

So blonde...

Location hidden

#216192 Sep 13, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, that's kind of how things started in California. Then mayor, Gavin Newsom, took it upon himself to begin issuing marriage license from San Francisco's City Hall.
In the end look what happened... California is a state in which same-sex couples can legally be married.
It'll be interesting to see where this goes in Pennsylvania.
But,'in the end', look what happened;

Ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

And there is not one damn thing a judge can do to change those facts.
Greg Kirschmann

Elmwood Park, IL

#216196 Sep 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what I propose;

Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. It should once again be outlawed.
KiMerde sign will sign on as an enforcement officer and check every gay bedroom he can find. Monitoring anal sex, one bedroom at a time. It's a shitty job, but someone has to do it.

Location hidden

#216205 Sep 13, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares if a gay couple cannot produce their own biological offspring?
WTF does it matter when orphanages and foster homes have more kiddies in them than they can handle idiot?
1. I mentioned abandoned kiddies. No what the hell do you think orphans are MORON? Children who popped up like mushrooms in the rain forest??? Gaaawd you're stupid KiMare.
2. Again....let's see these "studies" you claim exist. Given you lie more than a prison full of inmates whom are all innocent by their accounts I doubt it exists.
As far as gay couples "depriving" a child of one 'natural' parent the fact they can give a previously unwanted kid a stable home sure beats the fact these kids they adopt had a life where BOTH "natural" parents either abandoned their precious bundles of joy or abused them to the point their lives were hell dumbfuck so again....you're dead wrong.
Not too bright are ya? Thank God you're not a rocket engineer because you'd be arguing the nose had to be pointed downward on the next one shot into space at Cape Canaveral.
You really need help.

An abandoned child is the same as an orphaned child???

Your are too stupid to know it. A waste of time.

I doubt you could pay anyone enough to educate your dumb ass.

Location hidden

#216206 Sep 13, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm....a sterile heterosexual couple can "never ever 100% of the time mutually procreate" either genius.
Hence one or both of them being sterile.
Here we go again with dumb and dumber all in one...

Often, a sterile married couple CAN be helped.

A SS couple? Never.

See the difference idiot?

Smirk.

Location hidden

#216208 Sep 13, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
A judge won't have a desire to change anything in regards to a gay couple.
The fact you think their unions are "pointless" is no more than a reflection of your opinion. Gay couples are still none of your business however.
A good judge has the common sense to know the limits of law, not to mention justice.

Even SCOTUS can't change the differences between marriage and SS couples. A pointless attempt of futility.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#216210 Sep 13, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen stupid, and I do mean stupid, their is a direct correlation towards the "considerable consensus" back in the 50's and 60's who didn't accept interracial marriages back in that time and the "considerable consensus" of those lost souls who don't want gay marriage in the current day.
See shitforbrains.....that's the point.
Gee thanks Don Con for blowing past the point so you can offer a profanity response.
Pietro Armando wrote:
The issue was not whether a mixed race couple's relationship constituted a marriage, but rather whether or not legally they should be able to marry. There is still a considerable consensus that does accept a same sex personal intimate sexual relationship constitutes "marriage".
See...you live in America. Not Uganda.
Gee....he knows in what country he lives in.
Here, in America, we cherish our freedoms and liberties and unless you can find any real harm in a freedom(s) your fellow American wishes to pursue you need to step out of the way given it's not your decision how they live.
Disagree??
[QUOTE]

What "freedom" are they pursuing? Plus they do that by asking the government to regulate they intimate personal sexual relationships? Great contradiction McFly.

[QUOTE]
Well let's take a close look at your dicked up existence. I bet there's no less than 102 freedoms of your neighbors would take away given no doubt you have pursuits either no one cares about or wants as well.
Be stupid elsewhere.
What are you talking about McFly? No "freedom" was taken away? More like it was given due to the Lawrence case, free to engage in whatever sexual activity in private with whatever consenting adults(s) one wishes. Stop drinking the alcohol spiked rainbow punch.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#216214 Sep 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again with dumb and dumber all in one...
Often, a sterile married couple CAN be helped.
A SS couple? Never.
See the difference idiot?
Smirk.
So... There are differences between heterosexual marriages and same-sex marriages. Those differences do not invalidate a gay couple's right to join their lives in a religious and legal ceremony and calling it "marriage". That's what the courts have been deciding and that's what society is largely accepting.

Bottom line, no one gives a damn about your nitpicking.

Location hidden

#216215 Sep 13, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Err..
...those aren't facts...they're opinions.
Love your creative terminology by the way. "Default families"....and now "unmarriage".
I suppose I could label you "anti-smart" given your mentality.
Learn the difference between opinion and fact dumb ass.

I won't even begin to address your creative writing deficient...

You are blonde too, aren't you.

Location hidden

#216216 Sep 13, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
'Classic morality'....that's rich. Yet another non-existent term you've managed to create.
There is something called shared morality. Aspects such as murder, theft, rape...they fall within that meaning. Gays marrying does not.
Your "reality" is some sick form of biased idea of how you want the free world to conform to your limited views.
Move to Uganda....Russia. They share your beliefs at least in terms of gays...but not here sister. Apparently you don't want to live in the U.S.
Name me one country that has embraced calling SS couples married from start to finish of their existence.

You can go back as far in human history as you want.

Are you really trying to impose your immorality on me? What a dumb ass.

Location hidden

#216217 Sep 13, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hell sister....exactly what do you think an infant or toddler given up by his or her parents is if not abandoned???
A three year old runaway??????????
ROFL!!!!
You're so incredibly God damned STUPID I'd be surprised if you knew how to open a box of cereal without an instruction manual given the fact you hopefully can read and follow directions.
Now, look up the word 'orphan'.

What does it say sh/t for brains?

Smile.
well

Round Lake, IL

#216219 Sep 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really equating vaginal prolapse with anal prolapse?
So blonde...
I was setting your "blonde" friend straight...he seems to think it doesn't exist. I am only pointing out that it does and is far more common than anal prolapse. I would not equate the two any more than I would equate you with a decent human being!

Location hidden

#216220 Sep 13, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hell sister....exactly what do you think an infant or toddler given up by his or her parents is if not abandoned???
A three year old runaway??????????
ROFL!!!!
You're so incredibly God damned STUPID I'd be surprised if you knew how to open a box of cereal without an instruction manual given the fact you hopefully can read and follow directions.
You might want to check and see if homosexuals really want your 'help'...

Snicker.

Location hidden

#216224 Sep 13, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me...a kid whom parents horrifically abuse him or her or one abandoned by his or her parents only to be left in foster care or an orphanage....should they stay thee because you're too dimwitted to allow them to go to a loving gay family.
Now I know your knee jerk reaction might be as stupid as to claim they can go to an adoptive heterosexual family but given the FACT there aren't enough of them adopting little kiddies in comparison to the vast number of kids left behind why should we ban the happiness of these kids whom would otherwise be left in dismal conditions?
It's none of your business to begin with.
Children are everyone's business you dumb twit.

My wife and I have fostered over ten children. I don't think a SS couple is the right setting for a child.

You falsely assert that all SS couples provide a 'loving home' and all foster settings are horrible.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#216225 Sep 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Name me one country that has embraced calling SS couples married from start to finish of their existence.
You can go back as far in human history as you want.
Are you really trying to impose your immorality on me? What a dumb ass.
and check those nations in history and see if they accepted slavery or second class citizenship rights for women, Never look to history to find morality, there is little there

Location hidden

#216227 Sep 13, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny...but several "good judges" have ruled in favor of same sex marriages.
BABOOM!!!!
History already judges them as idiots who perverted justice.

Let me spell it out for you;

If a judges calls the tail on a dog a leg, what is it?

Snicker.

Location hidden

#216229 Sep 13, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So... There are differences between heterosexual marriages and same-sex marriages. Those differences do not invalidate a gay couple's right to join their lives in a religious and legal ceremony and calling it "marriage". That's what the courts have been deciding and that's what society is largely accepting.
Bottom line, no one gives a damn about your nitpicking.
If you call poison 'sugar', is that nitpicking?

You clearly don't speak for intelligent people.

Idiot.

Location hidden

#216231 Sep 13, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
I could be blonde, redheaded or bald and I'd still be more intelligent than your sorry ass...LOL!!!!
Funny thing about your "facts"...none seem to have any relevant backing.
Now...the world is a big place. Where else on the globe does the term "default families" appear other than in your made up universe?
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM???
LO!!!
Okay, that's all your opinion.

Now try posting some facts and lets see how you do.

Smile.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#216235 Sep 13, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedoms to individual citizens of this country, America, are inherent unless you can prove they cause any real harm.
"Freedom" by asking the state to step into one's personal intimate relationship? Brilliant Don Con.

With ONE sentence you proved you're a chooch. ONE SENTENCE. DAMN you're good.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#216237 Sep 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and check those nations in history and see if they accepted slavery or second class citizenship rights for women, Never look to history to find morality, there is little there
Also check to see why ssm never sustained itself, never established deep roots.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 33 min J RULES 68,997
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr go away 5,007
clint the flint 5 hr ubietron 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 9 hr lazy posts 15,963
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Aug 28 JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Aug 28 Money 1
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000