Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
187,021 - 187,040 of 200,328 Comments Last updated 13 hrs ago

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoops,....
And STILL, SS couples....
The reason the Christ-insanity-ists KiMerde is so mean and hateful towards people who question his delusional assertions is that he knows that what he does to non-theists he does to Jesus.

Christ-insanity-ists hurt normal people because they really want to hurt Jesus. But what, from being brain dead, they can't admit that they hate Jesus and want to hurt him, so they hate normal people to accomplish hating Jesus. It really is quite twisted but what Christian thing isn't?

Matthew 25:40 MARY “Truly I tell you, whatever you do to the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you do to me.’

What KiMerde does to others he does to Jesus. Jesus must be one happy camper!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion....but the fact is they're getting married left and right.
Next.
KiMerde is not interested in facts, he finds facts to be nasty little things that just get in his way. He is quite happy to stick with his delusional lies.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Old Grand Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom and equality within reason. Being gay today is just a fad that has gone wild, when you have to force and sue to get your way and be recognized is unamerican. I didn't put my life on the line for homosexuals to run this county. Your freedom and equality is not the same as most moral citizens.
Your post is immoral proving that you are morally bankrupt. In America it is the responsibility of the Government to protect each of our rights not to violate them, which is what happens when Christ-insanity-ists run for public office and get elected and go on to pass laws against the peaceful activities of consenting adults.

You would have us believe you "put your life on the line" for bigotry, prejudice and homophobia.

People like you had to die before slavery could be ended. People like you had to die before women could vote, but today people like you can still live while gay people demand and acquire the very same rights that you enjoy and take for granted.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Old Grand Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it by forcing it down our throats, you had to beg, sue and force. You shouldn't feel that America agrees with it.
No one has to "feel" anything. Acceptance of SSM in America and around the world is a fact, a proven verifiable fact.

For two thousand years Christ-insanity-ists have been forcing nonsense down non-theists throats and now when people stand up and say enough is enough, you tired old fossils claim something is being forced down your throats. How typically pathetic of you to claim that absurdity.

Just what this thread needs another divorced from reality KKKrist-insanity-ist like KiMerde to try and stir up dissension.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh is a lesbian ????
Put two and two together. Blonde comments and confusion about anal sex. Hysterical ranting and bitchy.

Has bitch lesbian written all over her!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh, can you explain to us why you, as a butch lesbian, dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian???
JESUS: Matthew 25:40 MARY “Truly I tell you, whatever you do to the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you do to me.’

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh is a lesbian ????
KiMerde is a KKKrist-insanity-ist who hates Jesus because Jesus commands him to do things he doesn't want to do. You can't believe anything he says, it is all lies. Does being a Lesbian change the truthfulness of someone's posts? KiMerde would like to deceive us into believing so.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
THEY DO NOT....Lying is evil and a sign of a person who has nothing else to offer.
Wife and I have done anal sex for 15 years not one problem....STOP LYING BIGOT
Your wife and I have been doing it for 16 years. Not one problem. Bigot! Stop lying!

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh, you are one hurting homo. I hope you stress out to the point that your head bursts ... how do yo like that huh??
Relax Marine. If your head bursts it will be contained in the jar and not make a mess.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMerde is a KKKrist-insanity-ist who hates Jesus because Jesus commands him to do things he doesn't want to do. You can't believe anything he says, it is all lies. Does being a Lesbian change the truthfulness of someone's posts? KiMerde would like to deceive us into believing so.
*nod*
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
frig my lifes

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooo...again...no proof to your claims.
Got it.
Listen dipshit..if you're as stupid enough to post a claim in here be ready to back it with proof.
Pretty easy shit genius.
Easy Dan. Did you register after playing debsueallen?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
frig my lifes
YUK!YUK!YUK! Post of the day.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Easy Dan. Did you register after playing debsueallen?
Yes. Dan is into some creepy stuff. Imperonating the dreaded fundie etc. Then he says we're the bad guys.
Them alls

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

If it floats or sinks then it's going to be posted here, non will care or should bother them at all.
John Cummlately

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Cumm again?
Edward

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

I just put on my nice red wool sweater. I feel so good, I like the tinglely feeling. My boyfriend likes my sweater also. He always puts his hand over my heart when I wear a sweater or henley shirt.
Peptol

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

A.D. DO and Peptol does too
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Forreal wrote:
<quoted text>What a putz, your hand won't even have sex with you.
That's exactly what your wife told me about you.

Bet that's where you got that joke, eh? YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Forreal wrote:
<quoted text>Its not that you're a bad guy, its that you're a putz
That's rich coming from you.

Yet another sock puppet? Why? Are you that much of a coward?
usa 76

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Does not say it cant be done or will kill you 100% of time if done...Going out each day and driving on road is more dangerous then anal sex. Eating out anywhere is more dangerous then anal sex...
You need to re-read that post you linked to. Does not say should not do it just use safe sex practices.....
Dude...you don't need scientific evidence to know that an anal canal is designed as an EXIT not an entrance. Have a gay relative who apparently was a regular "wide receiver". His anal canal issues were severely damaged he is unable to defecate naturally and now has to release via a tube inserted in his side. It's sad really. He insists he was born gay and same sex attraction is natural to gay men. He used to laugh at those who insisted homosexuality was a.choice. He is not laughing now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••