Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,318

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215811 Sep 11, 2013
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, girlie, you can't even compose a proper sentence.
Who needs to know you? We have all met little twerps, that look like little bitty owls, that look at the ground, when talking to people.
You'd get your ass kicked by: KiMare, Frankie, Me...
It's best just to watch his dumb ass make a fool of himself. When you piss him off he get's really stupid and child like. Then ya just feel sorry for his dumb ass.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215812 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Hell, girlie, you can't even compose a proper sentence.
Who needs to know you? We have all met little twerps, that look like little bitty owls, that look at the ground, when talking to people.
You'd get your ass kicked by: KiMare, Frankie, Me...
It's easy to physically do harm, it's much more painful to discrace you enemy.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215813 Sep 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not hate when Huh does it.
Nah, it's just goofy.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215814 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
So, you DO pick on old men? You worthless piece of shit.
Dang dude, don't beat him so bad we can't play with him no mo. I like your ( you're, if it were duh) style but we paid money to watch this fight and don't want you beating him up in the first round. Jab ,jab, jab, make him cry, bust his will.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215815 Sep 11, 2013
Cool beans, I got nasty nuts, flaming turds and nasty smiley faces in only two mi nut s. yuk yuk goooooood times nite all.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#215816 Sep 11, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you of ALL people should know about vaginal tearing. Not only does your wife have one, but YOU have one.
As I said, look into it. It's fairly common. Why, you'd think a penis and vagina weren't meant to go together.
After all, you're the one who says that any damage from anal sex indicates that it shouldn't occur.
Oh yeah, and don't forget, anal sex birth control is common too.

In fact, it is 100% effective with gays!

Can't argue with that!
Old Grand Dad

Highland, CA

#215818 Sep 11, 2013
No more SSM in this country it just doesn't make sense and it's just plain wrong. Think about it!
It puts out the wrong message to youngsters these days.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#215819 Sep 11, 2013
Old Grand Dad wrote:
No more SSM in this country it just doesn't make sense and it's just plain wrong. Think about it!
That freedom, equality and justice is bad?
I disagree, most Americans disagree.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#215820 Sep 11, 2013
Old Grand Dad wrote:
Today we remember 9-11. We also remember those who died for FREEDOM AND EQUALITY. So SSM should not only be legal it should be looked at as another freedom gained by we the people.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215821 Sep 11, 2013
I wonder who is the silly jackass that is obsessively rigging the judge-its this morning like they matter or something?

Good if you're gay, bad if you're straight. Over and over then do it again. Is there a judge-it rigging prize or something?

I can rig judge-its too! If I was mentally ill too.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215823 Sep 11, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Today we remember 9-11. We also remember those who died for FREEDOM AND EQUALITY. So SSM should not only be legal it should be looked at as another freedom gained by we the people.
Well that doesn't make much sense but sure! Freedom is good. Now if we could just have marriage equality it would be icing on the cake.

What harm would a marriage of three men cause anyone?
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#215825 Sep 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I wonder who is the silly jackass that is obsessively rigging the judge-its this morning like they matter or something?
Good if you're gay, bad if you're straight. Over and over then do it again. Is there a judge-it rigging prize or something?
I can rig judge-its too! If I was mentally ill too.
No just shows that being for equality and freedom will get you good judging and if your a hate filled bigot you will get bad....Just way it is...Your side is evil so they get bad.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#215826 Sep 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that doesn't make much sense but sure! Freedom is good. Now if we could just have marriage equality it would be icing on the cake.
What harm would a marriage of three men cause anyone?
So your for SSM and marriage equality??? Then why attack anyone who say they are.???

Are you for same sex marriage being legal or not?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215830 Sep 11, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
No just shows that being for equality and freedom will get you good judging and if your a hate filled bigot you will get bad....Just way it is...Your side is evil so they get bad.
But you're on my side. So you are saying that you and I are evil. Speak for yourself. I am not evil.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215832 Sep 11, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah...
...first off you might not be able to, secondly have no desire to visit some shithole in the middle of a vanilla state like Ohio which doesn't seem to have a lot going on....bla bla bla...immature rant...bla bla...
LOL!!!!
That's rich coming from a loser in Sacramento. Sac sucks way worse than Ohio.

LOL!!!!
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#215834 Sep 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're on my side. So you are saying that you and I are evil. Speak for yourself. I am not evil.
Are you all for same sex marriage being legal?

If so why do you always attack people who support same sex marriage and agree with those who don't??
LIAR MUCH???
Big D

Modesto, CA

#215836 Sep 11, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So your for SSM and marriage equality??? Then why attack anyone who say they are.???
Are you for same sex marriage being legal or not?
He will say he is... no one believes him

Location hidden

#215837 Sep 11, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Good.
Then military couples whom are gay won't have to spend extra money on contraceptives.
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2013/...
LOL!!!
Why do two guys need the same benefits as women and children? Pretty sad.

did you know that sexual assaults on males in the military have shot up since the repeal of DADT?

Location hidden

#215839 Sep 11, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Yahoo.
Apparently they can still adopt the little kiddies whose biological parents left given they had better things to do.
http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2013/08/i...
Yeah, that's just the kind of place we want to put orphans. Just think of the loving anal abuse they can teach!

Throw those little kids under the bus Donny...

Location hidden

#215841 Sep 11, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Obedience???
LOL!!!
Walk around that dumping ground of Wooster, Ohio wearing nothing but Saran Wrap and a pair of fuzzy slippers as far as I care.
I don't give a rats ass what you do dumbshit. Yamotherfuckinhoo.
And as far as gay marriage I'm just pointing and laughing at your sorry ass given you can't do a DAMN thing over the fact it's legal in many state with many more to follow.
Rant and rave crazy man. It's within your rights.
LOL

Here's what you can't do a damn thing about:

SS couples will only ever be a mutually sterile duplicate gendered half of marriage!

Smirk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) 14 hr Woody 1,516
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jan 22 JOEL 71,544
Multiple suspects in custody for Seaside shootings Jan 15 Anonymous 1
Peninsula high school students arrested in 'fig... (Sep '09) Jan 7 trey 108
Other border states shun Arizona's immigration law (May '10) Jan 6 colton case 9,053
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec '14 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec '14 Clint 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 pm PST