Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
186,621 - 186,640 of 200,357 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
Sphincterian Tard

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text> A mutual love, attraction
Magnetized sphincters are the path to True Enlightment!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Ah good times.
berserker

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

The real issue here i think is. Why bother to vote at all if one man can overturn the will of the people? Just one queer dick licking judge decided that he would overturn this? All his butt buddies went along with this of course.

Everyone better take note. Your vote is meaningless! If they can overturn it they simply ligislate it to death so it becomes meaningless. Or they try some other kind of propoganda move and sooner than later get what they want. All the while the moronic public thinks that they are (doing their duty) and voting? HA,

The majority spoke here in CA and it implies that in general we dont like HOMOS! Stop telling e I have to like them or accept this foul and loathsome behavior! I DONT!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Those of us that support the civil rights of Americans are hardly the 'minority' dumbshit.
But we aren't talking about civil rights. We're talking about the dumbing down of America. The denial of historic, evolutionary and cultural relational distinctions. The gay Emperor's new relationship.

I know, you'll say,

"Errr"

"Duh"

"What the..."

"profanity"

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
"Gays" have to follow the same rules as "heterosexuals" do. If they want to marry, enter into a legally recognized union of husband and wife, valid in all fifty states, then they have to marry like everyone else. Not redefine marriage, and then create a "civil right" based on that redefinition.
See Einstein...that's what we're trying to correct.
Hope that helps.
Interesting Pete......you moved to another thread to repeat what you have already been told is IRRELEVANT!!!

I guess you thought if you changed threads, you'd have an upper hand with your recycled BS, right? It seems you're just as wrong here as on the other threads......what a surprise....again, NOT!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

berserker wrote:
The real issue here i think is. Why bother to vote at all if one man can overturn the will of the people? Just one queer dick licking judge decided that he would overturn this? All his butt buddies went along with this of course.
Everyone better take note. Your vote is meaningless! If they can overturn it they simply ligislate it to death so it becomes meaningless. Or they try some other kind of propoganda move and sooner than later get what they want. All the while the moronic public thinks that they are (doing their duty) and voting? HA,
The majority spoke here in CA and it implies that in general we dont like HOMOS! Stop telling e I have to like them or accept this foul and loathsome behavior! I DONT!
Wow, bet if the Judge had ruled in your favor you'd probably be kissing his azz right about now, right?

It matters NOT how the voter's voted......what matters is that Prop 8 had already been ruled basically UNCONSTITUTIONAL when the CSSC ruled Prop 22 was UNCONSTITUTIONAL in the re Marriage case in May of 2008. Why, you might think? Because the 14 words ruled unconstitutional in Prop 22, were the words used in Prop 8......sorry that you don't understand that laws eliminating rights for a group of individuals based solely on you NOT liking who they are or want to marry is NOT allowed in this Country!!

You don't have to like, agree or approve of Homosexuality or Gays and Lesbians in general.....that's your right, but you also CAN'T vote on laws or propositions that treat Gays and Lesbians as 2nd class citizens!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So if a state voted to make murder and rape legal and you lived in that state you would be ok with will of voters being done????
YOU CAN NOT VOTE TO TAKE AWAY RIGHTS AND PERSONAL FREEDOM IDIOT......
rAmen!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way....thousands of gays are already married.
I think that's a little more than claiming they're "half way" wouldn't ya think????
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM??????????
All I see are mutually sterile, duplicate gendered halves of marriage with a fraudulent piece of paper.

Just what do you see?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM??????? ???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Err...
...your dumbuck internet cousin was comparing gays marrying to illegal immigration and drug usage.
You might want to kick back in your easy chair and ponder that for a minute...if you can find any real linkage between homosexuals marrying to those other 2 aspects mentioned please get back to me.
LOL!!!
Geeeezus already...
Errr...

No. He was saying idiots can dumb down on stupidity.

See the post I'm responding to.

Smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Barren unions don't produce families capable of adopting little kiddies needing saving from foster care, families ripe with love, families who take vacations to Sausalito, families who grow old together full of memories...
Now there's an absolute SHITLOAD of heterosexual couples that wither through divorce, hatred of each other and whose only fruits are alimony, grudgingly given child support payments and restraining orders so I wouldn't be pointing fingers butterball.
LOL!!!
Ss couples don't 'produce' families, you idiot.

Ss couples always deprive a child of one gender and at least one natural parent. The result? Devastatingly negative for the child.

In the latest, largest and most scientific study of default families to date, lesbian couples rated LAST, after single parents.
Gay couples? Didn't rate at all.

Snicker.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently unlike you I never confused a dog's ear, nose, tail or his DICK with his leg.
As far as "mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of a marriage' then that's your opinion.
Thanks for your input.
Now beat it moron.
LOL!!!
You don't confuse parts of a dog?

Then you claim a ss couple is not a "mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of a marriage'????

Priceless!

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...OK...exactly why do gays need protection to have sex oh overly Excited One given you yourself advised they cannot procreate given a gay couple's involvement.
Hundreds of thousands of gays dead. Billions spent on marginally safe education.

And you say 'duh'.

Amazing.

Smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
One is sterile? You are surprised they can't procreate? Really? They are most likely heartbroken, you act like it's a great thing, you sick bastard.
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yeah....if one member of a heterosexual couple is sterile it's highly unlikely they can procreate with only the two of them involved.
Pretty TOUGH concept for you I guess but it's da truth!
That's what you got out of my post?

Clearly it was confusing to you, I should have said "idiot sick bastard".

Smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of your supposed "normal" and married heterosexual couples think raising their kids in a meth lab is the ideal setting so I just made mention the little rug rats might find it better in a better environment such as an adoptive loving family. Gay families can provide that.
As far as "billions" being spent on anal education...I'd like to see that.
Please support that statement with proof if you could and thanks. As you're well aware it must also bolster your claims of being unhealthy and the like in addition to the backing it cost a LOT of money.
You're so kind.
Every single social study of families rates natural families as the best and safest by far.

We are still spending billions on sex education for dip shits (pun intended). The result? Unprotected, promiscuous gay sex is increasing. You are evidence why.

If you want me to school an idiot, you'll need to pay. Otherwise, look the facts up yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Greg Kirschmann wrote:
<quoted text>
The above made no sense at all. Just words. Get over yourself, because you don't matter.
I know these things are hard for you to understand blondie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all gays live in states in which they can marry the adult of their choice like their fellow heterosexuals do.
See Einstein...that's what we're trying to correct.
Hope that helps.
"Marry the adult of their choice"

That's the definition of marriage according to you?

That includes discrimination against 'marring the adultS of their choice?

What other restrictions do you need to tag on?

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

There was a ban ?!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said they weren't.
Yet another "newsflash"...LOL!!!
And no fuckwad....that's not my "argument" but here's my reasoning;
Gays should be allowed to marry the adult of their choice nationwide given their marriages hold the same elementary elements that are inherent in marriage' A mutual love, attraction and willingness to commit to a legally binding relationship amongst 2 adults.
There you go sunshine. Next time you get confused just ask.
Do you know how many relationships include 'love, attraction and commitment', that are not called marriage?

Why are you discriminating regarding the number of people?

Why are you discriminating between animals?

Why is age a factor?

However, even a child knows, any of those relationships is not the same as marriage. Especially when the couple is mom and dad. Nothing equates does it?

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
So if a state voted to make murder and rape legal and you lived in that state you would be ok with will of voters being done????
YOU CAN NOT VOTE TO TAKE AWAY RIGHTS AND PERSONAL FREEDOM IDIOT......
But in the end?

A ss couple will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

You are free to be that, in fact, you can't do a damn thing to change it.

Smirk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Monterey Forum right now

Search the Monterey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr scirocco 68,436
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 12 hr Fly right 4,893
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon snodder 2,252
Tim Grobaty: Rock acts once reigned at old Mari... (Jun '10) Jul 27 harry king 4
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Jul 27 Twilight sun 7,848
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 27 Facts facts 15,927
Monterey: Aircraft carrier USS Nimitz expected ... Jul 25 Margaret Smith 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE