Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
186,381 - 186,400 of 200,335 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you truth I would not beat a old pathetic cripple. But face to face or out in public you also would not run your mouth. And if you seen me face to face at how big and mean looking I am you would not run your mouth no matter what.
YOUR PATHETIC NONE THE LESS.......
Yeah. I knew you'd back down punk. What's the matter, second thoughts? Coward.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
Good times slapping around a old pathetic baby killer.....YUK YUK YUK....Look I can be as much a child as Frankie..
When you try to do it it looks girly and silly. And dumb.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok loser. I know many big ole boys who are pure muscle. We all hit gym together.
We bet you do spice trooper.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
So it makes u feel like a he man to pick on disabled veterans?
He'll never feel like a man, nevermind a he man. Probably a pimple faced kid. Hormones running amok.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it make you, Frankie and KiMerde feel like he men to pick on gay people?
Sure! But only if they start it. Which you clowns always do.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
He is baby killer. And when he runs his mouth and calls names and attacks everyone he deserves what he gets. Just because someone is disabled does not give them right to run there mouth....See these old old farts running there mouth also. One did that one to me...Knocked him out. Age and disability gives you no special right.
What gives you the right to run your mouth, punk?

*their. You never finished school did you loser? What grade did you drop out?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignore a twit smart mouthing a vet?
What a victim.
And an idiot.
I have a feeling "well" has no respect for veterans either.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Is procreation a requirement to marriage dipshit?
Yes or no.
The answer is no. Case closed.
Simple stuff here genius.
It's not. But no one has argued that it is. Duh. That's your straw man.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. I knew you'd back down punk. What's the matter, second thoughts? Coward.
Your pathetic. If you looked at me face to face you would not say anything anyway so moot point. You would hang your head look at ground and hope I did not track down your family and beat then instead of you.

But out in public I would not openly beat a cripple. UNLESS YOU TRYED TO STRIKE ME FIRST SOMEHOW...Then would beat you until you left this life.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm...
...it's YOUR claim...not mine.
Next you'll claim Bigfoot came over to borrow some sugar for his hummingbird feeders he keeps in the woods and when I challenge that you'll tell me to prove he didn't as another LAME answer.
If you're going to make bullshit claims...it's up to you as the author of those dumbass claims to prove it.
Geeeeezus already idiot.
Yes it is my claim that children are one of the reasons the government gives benefits to married people. It's common kwowledge. If I submit I submit any proof at all, you'll dismiss it as "anti-gay propaganda". So why should I bother?

Any first year sociology or cultural anthropology student knows this. But you never went to college. You smoked dope and whined. And now you're a uneducated and angry.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Frankie. Notice how all you get is negative judgements........BECAUSE YOUR PATHETIC AND WRONG.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know KiMerde, I can forgive Frankie...I think he is just lonely.
You on the other hand are mentally ill, you know you are...so there is no excuse for your piss poor behavior on these forums. Grow up, get help, get a life! You try to excuse your behavior by thinking you are saving the world from gay people...Who is going to save the world from you?
Forgive me for what? Please explain what crime I made you a victim of.

I won't forgive you. You are just a lonely psychopath but that's no excuse.
well

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a feeling "well" has no respect for veterans either.
Very wrong sweetheart...my husband served two tours in Nam. He was drafted at 21 and then enlisted to get out of the infantry.

Ask KiMerde if he remembers the horribly insulting post he made to a Veteran on the IL thread as his other persona CHLuke...it was so bad Topix removed it. He has absolutely no respect for anyone but himself.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Peter Armandhammer or whatever that poster's moniker was never proved any government benefits were given to marriages which produced children friend as was your claim.
FYI
You clowns think you can baffle with bullshit I swear...LOL!!!
You're right. I can't baffle you. You are already as baffled as you can get.

So now you want to argue children have nothing to do with the government benefits for marriage just by saying it and demanding proof it's not true. Priceless.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Frizzo, Frank Prizzo or whatever claimed first off marriage was 'invented' and went further to claim "government" outlines benefits to those married couples with families. Your patch of ugly wallpaper above here supports neighther claim.
Hope that helps next time you bring a box wrench when you're told a phillips screwdriver is needed DUMBFUCK.
I guess you think marriage was not invented, it was discovered!

Who discovered it? Christopher Columbus? Did he discover it before or after he discovered America? YUK!YUK!YUK! Marriage wasn't invented, it was discovered! What a dope.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pathetic. If you looked at me face to face you would not say anything anyway so moot point. You would hang your head look at ground and hope I did not track down your family and beat then instead of you.
But out in public I would not openly beat a cripple. UNLESS YOU TRYED TO STRIKE ME FIRST SOMEHOW...Then would beat you until you left this life.
Great argument fruitloops. You are a fool.

Death threat laughed at. You have real anger problems son. Hope you don't have kids.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great argument fruitloops. You are a fool.
Death threat laughed at. You have real anger problems son. Hope you don't have kids.
Your pathetic baby killer....Now off to bed old man. I have 4 AWESOME KIDS. I am sure you either have none since what women would want a worthless person like you. But if you do sure you have not seen them in years as they left when your wife did when she dumped you for a REAL man.

Now your pathetic we all know that...SO RUN OFF NOW YOU BABY KILLING CRIPPPLE WASTE OF FLESH.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be priceless....in fact it would be amazing if you ever could prove your baseless claims Franko.
I feel no need to try to prove to moron that the government gives benefits to marriage and they get bigger the more children you have.

I'm not arguing SSM shouldn't be allowed, I support it. I'm just calling bullsh!t on claims that children have nothing to do with these benefits. It's one of the main reason marriage came to be. I suppose you are too stupid to do your own taxes, so how would you know? You're a moron who probably pays no taxes.

There is no reason to spin it that children are irrelevant, They are not irrelevant and gay couples have children too. Don't lie.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Fantisizing are we???
HMMMMMMMMMMM????
What am I wearing in your mind???
A pair of sparkly pasties, a fig leaf and Captain America boots with 9" stilettos???
LOL!!!
You once posted pictures of you and your wife. You look like a moron.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignore a twit smart mouthing a vet?
What a victim.
And an idiot.
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know KiMerde, I can forgive Frankie...I think he is just lonely.
You on the other hand are mentally ill, you know you are...so there is no excuse for your piss poor behavior on these forums. Grow up, get help, get a life! You try to excuse your behavior by thinking you are saving the world from gay people...Who is going to save the world from you?
Look at what I wrote.

You ignored an ass assaulting a vet. Someone who fought for your right to abuse the Constitution, and is in a wheelchair.

When called on it, you turn around and gay troll me.

The sick bastard is you honey.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••