Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
185,941 - 185,960 of 200,602 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not quite what I said. Do you have some sort of argument you are trying to make or are you just going to use dopey ad hominem because I hurt your feelings?
All I did was set the record straight. Remove your spin. That doesn't make me a hypocrite dummy. Get an argument.
ad hominem, ad hominem, ad hominem
..right moron, calling people names all the time and I'm supposedly guilty of it..LOL..That does make you a hypocrite ..dummy.
Lola Nei

Sonoma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Don Buker, I do not know who the leasbitan cabal is but if they are behind this my husband and we will find out. Keep in mind Psalm 37:20 The wicked will perish; the enemies of the Lord are like the glory of the pastures; they vanish - like smoke they vanish away. God has given me a voice and an ability to speak for Him and I will march forward to deliver His Word to the uneducated masses. All others who should follow in the footsteps of other religions other than the true religion of Christianity are the products of Satan and will find hell as a reward for their failure to follow the right path.
What I am thinking is that this feller is referencing the muslim lesbian kabal; the Mussbians. Them Mussbians, folks have said over and over, are running things in many of the troubled lands and that is their avowed purpose, they say. Please be safe and keep away from them, we are christians..the one true religion, and all others are the sons and daughters of Satans Imp, and so are not to be trusted. How you came to their attention escapes me, but do NOT accept their offers, seductions or bribes of spirit. Stay Strong and pray with us to bring all the non-believers to their knees and make them see the errors before the end times come roaring in.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The gay twirl is all yours. You lie. You brought it up. Your post was simply a troll attack.
Nope not mine...moron. the bigoted twirl is all yours. I'm not lying about sh*t. You are trying to repress people. You discount and attack meaningful relationships, reducing them to only sex. You're an ignorant pig and I'll attack you're arrogant bullsh*t every chance I get..Smirk from my a$$crack you bigoted son of a b*tch.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The gay twirl is all yours. You lie. You brought it up. Your post was simply a troll attack.
All his posts are simply dopey troll attacks. And what really puts the icing on the fruitcake is that he accuses everyone else of it.

That's why I like these silly jackasses.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
Yea I did Frankie. But you wont even try.
You blew your dad? Whoa! Damn right I won't even try. Don't worry!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>I want the name of whoever annointed you as able to judge others, are you a god???
It's OK to judge others when woodtick does it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You sound anal. But that's because your lady has it loose on the normal side or your lack of size. Not a problem of mine or my wife.
High Five!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
10in plus here...How about you tiny??????? We have a fun sex life. You should try more then 15 seconds of grunting in missionary there shorty/.
Yeah sure it is. On the internet. Too funny! Mine's 20" on the internet.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

What a childish fool you are.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Whaaaat the f' is that supposed to mean??? gabba gabba goo goo
It means I have properly chastised him for his attempt to spin it that anal sex is more common among heterosexuals than homosexuals.

He has been corrected. So he revised it and now says "Yeah but straight people do it too!!" With little foot stomps.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you so called good decent self called moral people always act and talk like the most vile evil people on earth?? You far righter kkk Nazi types are filth..
Godwin's Law. An internet adage. You lose. Go home. Or stay for more good times! You're it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Guess you are referring to your old lady giving YOU anal, huh? Big 'ol 10 in. strap on, hmmmmm.Oink oink oink
YUK!YUK!YUK! WOOO~HOOO! Ride huh cowgirl!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

well, Francis is back, so all logical discussion just died...
JackO

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Just put a lid on it, JackO..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly donít care what others do In the bedroom regardless of orientation between consenting adults ( I am not saying you do, you have not said that )
But I donít get why that is so important to other people?
It all started when someone tried to spin it that anal sex was more common among heterosexuals than homosexuals and then when I corrected him all the fruitloops got mad and went into hissyfits and even more spin.

Check that sentence for grammar. Run on? I think it's OK, a bit awkward but correct.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
well, Francis is back, so all logical discussion just died...
Oh the irony.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
What a childish fool you are.
More irony! Love it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
ad hominem, ad hominem, ad hominem
..right moron, calling people names all the time and I'm supposedly guilty of it..LOL..That does make you a hypocrite ..dummy.
Irony! Irony! Irony!

That's why I like you silly jackasses.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope not mine...moron. the bigoted twirl is all yours. I'm not lying about sh*t. You are trying to repress people. You discount and attack meaningful relationships, reducing them to only sex. You're an ignorant pig and I'll attack you're arrogant bullsh*t every chance I get..Smirk from my a$$crack you bigoted son of a b*tch.
Nice! Screw that silly tolerance and diversity schtick right? Hell yeah. Get it all out fruitloops. Frankie's listening.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care either, that was never the conversation. Try to keep up, the conversation was that anal sex is the norm for everyone. It's not.
Big D just had to add his irrelevant and dopey two cents. He couldn't help it. I'm like that too, except mine's not as dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info