Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Read more: www.cnn.com 201,862

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more
debsuelyn

El Dorado Hills, CA

#214556 Sep 5, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
How very Christian and narrow minded of you...so all Jews are of Satan? Peace loving Buddhists? What a loving Christian you are...see ya in hell sweetie!
I just wanted you know that I did not write that post, for someone else is writing these posts although I do agree with some of it, I would not say it in the way that was said. I am sorry about this, but my husband is doing some investigating on the forum right now to get to the bottom of some of the post that have my name attached to them and are not mine. This one could be innocent, but if it is, I am sorry, but whoever you are that is doing this, I would greatly appreciate it if you would use your own name because this is becoming very dangerous for me and my family. Thank you.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#214557 Sep 5, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Don Buker, I am debsuelyn and I appreciate your remarks, but unfortuntely, someone again is using my name to answer you back on another post. I have been gone all day and would have thanked you, but someone wrote a post to you and really do not know who it is. I appreciate what they said, but nobody should use other people's post. But anyway, thank you for your nice comments and may God Bless you.
Too late. You cannot undo what you have done by pretending "someone else made those posts". My attorney has contacted the DA.
debsuelyn

El Dorado Hills, CA

#214558 Sep 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>which particular sect of the christian cult do you follow? are the other sects of your cult also the true christianity?
the inherent divisiveness of religion is fun!
My ID is coming up as saying that I wrote that post and I did not write it, but we are keeping track of every post that puts my ID on it and it is being checked out.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#214559 Sep 5, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanted you know that I did not write that post, for someone else is writing these posts although I do agree with some of it, I would not say it in the way that was said. I am sorry about this, but my husband is doing some investigating on the forum right now to get to the bottom of some of the post that have my name attached to them and are not mine. This one could be innocent, but if it is, I am sorry, but whoever you are that is doing this, I would greatly appreciate it if you would use your own name because this is becoming very dangerous for me and my family. Thank you.
You are not fooling anyone.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#214560 Sep 5, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
My ID is coming up as saying that I wrote that post and I did not write it, but we are keeping track of every post that puts my ID on it and it is being checked out.
You are not fooling anyone.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214561 Sep 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you seem unable to reason like an adult...
still nothing on your equality of marriage proof?
what a tool to be caught out in your own lie so easily...
is anything you say based on reason or fact?
I'm not following you sport. You seem not to be able to explain like an adult.

You're waiting for something from me? Did I promise you something? Help me out here. Say what? "equality of marriage proof"? What's that?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214562 Sep 5, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late. You cannot undo what you have done by pretending "someone else made those posts". My attorney has contacted the DA.
Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214563 Sep 5, 2013
My attorney will be in touch.

YUK!YUK!YUK! His name is Bernie. My attorney Bernie. When Bernie says sue, I sue! When Bernie says lay low, I lay low!

Ah good times!
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#214564 Sep 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
My attorney will be in touch.
YUK!YUK!YUK! His name is Bernie. My attorney Bernie. When Bernie says sue, I sue! When Bernie says lay low, I lay low!
Ah good times!
I went to an attorney named Bernie, he had a sign on the wall that read,

3 questions,$300

I asked him that was for real? He stated Yes!
I said, "That is kind of expensive isn't it?" He said yes it is, now what is your 3rd question...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#214565 Sep 6, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an outrageous story about a criminal.
Now... Why did you feel the need to post it?
Should we infer that you believe that most gay men are like him? What's your point?
I should also point out that his partners had just as much of a responsibility to protect themselves as he had to warn them.
Why?

In this day of AIDs, with all the information available, all the needless deaths, and all the money still being spent, over THREE HUNDRED people in one small location still engage in inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning behavior???

YOUR denial of that behavior is why that still occurs.

You claim the criminal behavior is the man, I assert the criminal act is the behavior of all those people.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#214566 Sep 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
In this day of AIDs, with all the information available, all the needless deaths, and all the money still being spent, over THREE HUNDRED people in one small location still engage in inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning behavior???
You claim the criminal behavior is the man, I assert the criminal act is the behavior of all those people.
And you want to know 'why'.. It's called 'Repression' stupid. I told you, your hatred and bigotry has consequences, but yet you still belittle, judge and DENY that you are the very cause.
survival

Casper, WY

#214567 Sep 6, 2013
wow, not sure why this is such a big deal for so many. we all have to share the planet.
http://expertsurvivaltips.com

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#214568 Sep 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Yeah... In this day of death, pain, and suffering; with all of the information available about smoking, second-hand smoke, alcoholism, abortion (from unprotected sex); all of the needless death and suffering from these issues, you'd think the government would move to make these activities illegal!

So, in the future there should be no more unprotected sex by anyone--straight or gay--since both carry risks of illness, injury, or death.

In fact, let's make ALL behavior illegal--swimming, football, walking, hunting, eating, driving, flying... EVERYTHING should be illegal since EVERYTHING carries a risk of death, suffering, and expensive care in case something goes wrong.

Look, you boob, you don't criminalize all behavior that might be risky or potentially. If you did, everyone would be required to live in a bubble-wrap cocoon, being fed through a tube that goes directly into your stomach.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214569 Sep 6, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to an attorney named Bernie, he had a sign on the wall that read,
3 questions,$300
I asked him that was for real? He stated Yes!
I said, "That is kind of expensive isn't it?" He said yes it is, now what is your 3rd question...
HAR!HAR!HAR! Yup. That's Bernie!

Location hidden

#214570 Sep 6, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
And you want to know 'why'.. It's called 'Repression' stupid. I told you, your hatred and bigotry has consequences, but yet you still belittle, judge and DENY that you are the very cause.
Noting the medical fact that anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning is 'repression???

Your response is purely a gay troll hate attack, rooted in denial that you are demanding everyone else accept.

Sorry Charlie...

Location hidden

#214571 Sep 6, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah... In this day of death, pain, and suffering; with all of the information available about smoking, second-hand smoke, alcoholism, abortion (from unprotected sex); all of the needless death and suffering from these issues, you'd think the government would move to make these activities illegal!
So, in the future there should be no more unprotected sex by anyone--straight or gay--since both carry risks of illness, injury, or death.
In fact, let's make ALL behavior illegal--swimming, football, walking, hunting, eating, driving, flying... EVERYTHING should be illegal since EVERYTHING carries a risk of death, suffering, and expensive care in case something goes wrong.
Look, you boob, you don't criminalize all behavior that might be risky or potentially. If you did, everyone would be required to live in a bubble-wrap cocoon, being fed through a tube that goes directly into your stomach.
You equate these behaviors and then demand we carry the consequences of immoral stupidity.

This after YOU have lost partners because of foolish promiscuity?

All you are doing is exposing the degree of your denial.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#214572 Sep 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Noting the medical fact that anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning is 'repression???
Your response is purely a gay troll hate attack, rooted in denial that you are demanding everyone else accept.
Sorry Charlie...
None of that is true so yes...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214573 Sep 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Charlie...
It's not hate when Mike does it. It's not trolling when Mikey does it.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#214574 Sep 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You equate these behaviors and then demand we carry the consequences of immoral stupidity.
This after YOU have lost partners because of foolish promiscuity?
All you are doing is exposing the degree of your denial.
No one cares if you personally accept anything, you are not that important. Bigots will be bigots, you cannot change people that choose ignorance.

The fact is, they are accepted, buy a growing number of individual states, and are now accepted on the federal level in all 50 states.

It doesn’t matter what you personally accept or not.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214575 Sep 6, 2013
Zoro wrote:
Well, Frankie is Gay. Good for him
Calm down Jizzy. You wish. Go take a cold shower or something. Yuck! Lookit yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 hr Concerned 71,938
News Four suspects still at large in Monterey Penins... Wed M JC 29 1
News Jewish-Christian charity helps Ukrainians move ... Apr 3 Azat 1
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Apr 2 svorpion 1,531
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Mar 27 Rosiedosie 7
News Homicide suspect Victor Cabrera has long histor... (Oct '08) Mar 24 mando 12
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Mar 20 Gary 16
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]