Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
185,381 - 185,400 of 200,366 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need for me to prove that some people want a polygamous marriage just because you are ignorant. And besides, we don't base equal protection on how many people are being denied it dummy. You're angry. Relax and get a real argument.
Do you watch popular TV? There are three TV shows about polygamists. But like I said, your ignorance and selfishness is a big part of the problem. You don't want marriage equality you just want more of the same except with you in on it.
no, i don't own a TV. i remember popular shows about genies, and witches also...

still no suport of marriage equality from you? not even a bit?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMerdes wife has one thing going for her, her dick is bigger than his.
Great argument. Well that settles it. Debate over, let's call it a day.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not my proudest post, but frankie certainly does not rise to the level of class clown even.
proven liar, yes. class clown, no...
Tell the judge. But she'll say you didn't prove it. Just saying it won't cut it. Here watch this- Woodytick is a proven liar. There.
Now you are a proven liar too. Easy for you, easy for me.

Get a real argument. Even if I was a proven liar, you still have no argument. As the once great, now faded Rose_NoHope says "Even if that were true, it would be a non issue."
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I never called it a 'poem', I simply listed some of the significant distinctions of marriage.
You find it impossible to equate ss couples, so you attempt to scoff and call it a poem. You are the one who sees the beauty and power of marriage as a poem. I understand.
Whatever it's called it sure chaps VeryVerbose's ass. Good job! High Five!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

BibleGod TO KiMerde the God hater:

ROM. 16:17-18 RSV ("I appeal to you, brethren, to take note of those who created dissensions and difficulties, in opposition to the doctrine which you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by fair and flattering words they deceive the hearts of the simple-minded"),
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
So profound that marriage leads to a 52% divorce rate within two years amongst Christians.
Irrelevant. Let's see you do better. Statistics so far suggest otherwise. The biggest most respected study was done in Scandinavia.
It found lesbians the most prone to divorce, gay men about the same as opposite sex marriages. But gay men tend to allow promiscuity so don't see infidelity as a major issue.

You won't do any better, but that's not the point. I wish you luck.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMerdes BibleGod insists that he avoid gay people:
BibleGod TO KiMerde the God hater: ROM. 16:17-18 RSV ("I appeal to you, brethren, to take note of those who created dissensions and difficulties, in opposition to the doctrine which you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by fair and flattering words they deceive the hearts of the simple-minded"),
But instead KiMerde spends his whole entire day harassing gay people. KiMerde exists to harass God and Gays. What a pathetic way to waste ones life; hating God. Because what KiMerde does to gays he does to his JesusGod:
JESUS: Matthew 25:40,[MARY]“Truly I tell you, whatever you do to the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you do to me.’
KiMerde the God hater, what a Christian you are.
Irrelevant.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, i don't own a TV. i remember popular shows about genies, and witches also...
still no suport of marriage equality from you? not even a bit?
You see only what you want to see. Not my problem.

"Even if that were true, it would be a non-issue" -Rose_NoHope.
Youre welcome

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

I'll be back in 10-15 years and all of you fruitckaes will still be here pointlessly posting over and over and over again, and will be accomplishing absolutely nothing.
To the gays here, who gives a damn about these nutjobs.
To the nutjobs, why are you so obsessed with this topic? Have fun posting here every single day for the rest of your life, and accomplishing absolutely nothing in the process.
9,292 PAGES of meaningless posts no one will read, and counting.
Comment #185,8367.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't the ultimate objective of the SSM movement, to render all consenting adult relationships equal?
Nope... Next question...
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a condominium. We (the homeowners, collectively) own the land as well as the building. I pay the homeowner's association to have a 24 hour front desk/concierge, pool, gym, full time staff of 9, and full maintenance of the grounds and building. And FYI, "almost paid off" means the mortgage is almost paid off and then I have at least $500K of equity. This means if I sell I walk away with $500K less closing costs.
I'll just use this as an example of how these anti-establishment, free thinkers, that just will not tolerate being told what or how to do anything are lying, blowhards.'Luxury condo',concierge,(public)pool, (public)gym, full time staff (motel 6 has full time staff) and gardeners. How much 'yard' do you have that gets maintained?? If I wanted to knock down my (fully owned by me not an association) house and start a potato garden, I could. I can go skip-and-be-naked on my property with no issues. You can't even paint a rainbow on your carport without an O.K. by your collective of 'homeowners '(yuk yuk). You can't put on an addition, add a garage, lift it and move it, you got a RENTAL you big goof. Your homelife you have no control yet you come on here and talk crap about how you don't do anything you're told to do. Live your 'controlled' existance in your 'luxury condo' dipshit. Evan a bum living in a card board box has more options than you. yuk yuk yuk goof!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell the judge. But she'll say you didn't prove it. Just saying it won't cut it. Here watch this- Woodytick is a proven liar. There.
Now you are a proven liar too. Easy for you, easy for me.
Get a real argument. Even if I was a proven liar, you still have no argument. As the once great, now faded Rose_NoHope says "Even if that were true, it would be a non issue."
so let us hear you expound on how SSM is as equal as opposite sex couple marriage...

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Or grateful words of a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian.
You really should try some bad poetry some time.
Let's see, "a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian."

I think that's another way of saying "a born-again raging asshole".

Re: bad poetry... Let me know if you decide to start a "Schmaltzy Poetry Class" at the Learning Annex. If I'm going to write truly shiteous poetry, I want to learn from the master.

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
when I see your poems, I hide my head in shame. I'm a raging narcissist who pontificates endlessly. You did that, Venus. Every time I see it I piss myself.
I piss myself with laughter. It's a common hyperbole. Maybe you could work it into your next written piece.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Youre welcome wrote:
I'll be back in 10-15 years and all of you fruitckaes will still be here pointlessly posting over and over and over again, and will be accomplishing absolutely nothing.
To the nutjobs, why are you so obsessed with this topic? Have fun posting here every single day for the rest of your life, and accomplishing absolutely nothing in the process.
Comment #185,8367.
Thanks, come back when you have nothing else to do, there is a goal in site. Fun times.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Things must really be sad down south.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Youre welcome wrote:
Comment #185,8367.
I do it for fun and amusement. The trick is to not get angry. Try it! Big fun.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope... Next question...
Why is the sky big and the ocean deep? Woops. That's two. Pick one.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>I'll just use this as an example of how these anti-establishment, free thinkers, that just will not tolerate being told what or how to do anything are lying, blowhards.'Luxury condo',concierge,(public)pool, (public)gym, full time staff (motel 6 has full time staff) and gardeners. How much 'yard' do you have that gets maintained?? If I wanted to knock down my (fully owned by me not an association) house and start a potato garden, I could. I can go skip-and-be-naked on my property with no issues. You can't even paint a rainbow on your carport without an O.K. by your collective of 'homeowners '(yuk yuk). You can't put on an addition, add a garage, lift it and move it, you got a RENTAL you big goof. Your homelife you have no control yet you come on here and talk crap about how you don't do anything you're told to do. Live your 'controlled' existance in your 'luxury condo' dipshit. Evan a bum living in a card board box has more options than you. yuk yuk yuk goof!
YUK!YUK!YUK! High five!

"Luxury condo" (Cheesy noisy rent the land underneath apartment).
"Almost paid for" (Section 8 pays most of the rent).

And of course even if you own real houses with land like you and I, you never really own it they can take it away if you don't pay your property taxes just like a mortgage.

But it makes him feel special which is a big part of the luxury condo package that he bought hook line and sinker. He'll have fun dealing with all the other iceholes in the home"owners" association. Whoopee!!! But I'm proud of him anyway aren't you? YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, come back when you have nothing else to do, there is a goal in site. Fun times.
Some of these silly jackasses just don't get it.

I have a "gay" old time here with my rather "queer" take on the topic. So I "fit" right "in".~Whoop!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••