Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,188

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Lint less buttons

Monrovia, CA

#213850 Sep 1, 2013
Fast stops signs ahead.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213851 Sep 1, 2013
Lint less buttons wrote:
Fast stops signs ahead.
Yeah. I see them. Screw 'em.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#213855 Sep 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I turned this into a race?!? Are you freaking kidding me?!? YOU were the one who recently stated that you are "MORE" married than same-sex couples. Please, bitch, if that's not an indication that you see this as some kind of competition, I don't know what is.
"Equal rights"?!? No! "CIVIL RIGHTS!!" That's what we want. And as has been pointed out to you, NO ONE has to "EQUATE" with your narrow definition of marriage. YOU ARE NOT THE MARRIAGE GOD, you raging narcissist!
You get to spend the remainder of your days watching same-sex marriage spread across the nation. I hope it terrorizes you! I hope that every time you see two men or two women walking together you think "Oh shit! Another gay relationship!", even if they're not a gay couple. I hope it prickles your paranoia. I hope it sends you into madness! And I PRAY that one of your grandkids turns out to be one of the biggest, flaming, homosexuals ever seen in this nation. I hope that he becomes an outspoken and public figure! I hope you feel the need to hide your head in shame! It would only be fitting.
Smirk
There you go, lying again.

My post said nothing about being "more" married. You blatantly lie.

Not only that, I've never stated marriage as being 'more'.

Moreover, YOU demanded equal rights. You have civil rights. Marriage is a special right. Ss couples do not equate, and you cannot even equate them on a SINGLE identity I list. Not one!!!

Moreover, I don't give a flying rip when I see ss relationships. I simply and accurately point out that ss couples will never equate to marriage.

You can't stop me from speaking my mind and pointing out reality. Because it is the truth, it disrupts your denial. It makes you hate me. You should hide your head in shame right now.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213856 Sep 1, 2013
Ah good times!

Location hidden

#213857 Sep 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Quick!!! Somebody get a rope and strap it to Frankie's wheelchair! He's gotten his head so far up Kim's ass he'll never be able to extricate himself on his own!!!
Kim doesn't mind, though. He DOES enjoy ass-play.
BTW, I always think it's precious that Frankie attempts to bond with Kim, even though Kim would NEVER support polygamy or incestuous marriage.
Your Fassanation is showing...
Frankie is right. Based on your dumbing down of marriage, and the SCOTUS ruling, it is pure discrimination not to equate polygamy and incest to ss couples. What's good for the goose is good for the goose.

Location hidden

#213858 Sep 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you as a blonde lesbian explain this;
Why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian?
I've always wondered...
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, you wondered this before and you made yourself look like a fool, showing your complete and utter disassociation with the real world. it was quite funny...
That's not what you said then.

You said you wondered the same thing. You thought butch lesbians made other lesbians look bad.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#213859 Sep 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the biggest liar to ever visit Topix.

Location hidden

#213860 Sep 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts are too wordy and I am allowed to tell you so. So get used to it or work on your writing skills. You can say the same thing in 1/10 the words and have a much larger audience.
I tune out, and it's not because I am dumb. It's because you write so poorly you lose the readers' interest.
It takes a lot of words for VV to divert attention and cover his lies.

When he stops lying, his posts will be one short sentance;

"KiMare'a is right about that."

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#213861 Sep 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a special right.
Your assertions are wholly unconvincing KiMerde. Why don't you obey that stupid BibleGod of yours?

1 Peter 4:15 KJV, "But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213862 Sep 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie is right. Based on your dumbing down of marriage, and the SCOTUS ruling, it is pure discrimination not to equate polygamy and incest to ss couples. What's good for the goose is good for the goose.
The pink elephant in the rainbow room.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#213863 Sep 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply and accurately point out that ss couples will never equate to marriage.
You can't prove your assertions because they are wholly unconvincing. You assert your opinion and expect everyone to be in awe of it. The truth is KiMerde no one wants to hear your stupid opinions as they are divorced from reality.

The Supreme Court, our governing authority says gays can marry but does not say a gay marriage is not equal to a heterosexual marriage. As a KKKristian you are required to accept the governing authorities. If you have a problem with SSMarriage take it to your stupid BibleGod. Your rebellion is rebellion against your God.

God did not give you a middle finger so you could show it to him.

Romans 13:1-2,
1 "Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.
2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

You are bring judgment on yourself KiMerde. You abominable coward.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#213864 Sep 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>You can't stop me from speaking my mind and pointing out reality. Because it is the truth, it disrupts your denial. It makes you hate me. You should hide your head in shame right now.
I hate you KiMerde because you are a pew warming bigot you has placed yourself on a pedestal and insist everyone listen to your words of ignorance. You call your ignorance truth while you haven't a clue about reality because you divorced yourself from it the day you became a con-artist and stood at the front of the church.

You and your fellow pew warming bigots are the ones who should hide your heads in shame not gay people who only want to be left along to live their peaceful lives the way they want to and not the way you insist they live them.

You and your mean spirited KKKhrist-insanity are an abomination, and what you have done to gays in the name of God is a crime against humanity.

There are not words enough to describe how defective you are. No normal person would devote their whole entire life to trying to make gay people feel bad about their homosexuality.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#213865 Sep 1, 2013
"A federal judge [our governing authority] in California, has knocked down the state's ban on same-sex marriage,..."

What is a Christian to do?

GOD: Romans 13:1 "Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

If you don't like gay marriage take it up with the one claiming responsibility for establishing it; God.
The Rev

Monrovia, CA

#213866 Sep 1, 2013
The Rev says; put a sock in it and get off the lawn.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#213867 Sep 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My post said nothing about being "more" married. You blatantly lie.
Not only that, I've never stated marriage as being 'more'.
Moreover, YOU demanded equal rights. You have civil rights. Marriage is a special right. Ss couples do not equate, and you cannot even equate them on a SINGLE identity I list. Not one!!!
Moreover, I don't give a flying rip when I see ss relationships. I simply and accurately point out that ss couples will never equate to marriage.
You can't stop me from speaking my mind and pointing out reality. Because it is the truth, it disrupts your denial. It makes you hate me. You should hide your head in shame right now.
No need to hide my head in shame. I'm not a raging narcissist who wrote a laughable and ridiculous poem. You did that, Venus. Every time I see it I almost piss myself.

Venus and Mars... AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!!!!

Same-sex marriage equate with YOUR definition of marriage?!? I wouldn't lower my standards.

Your wife has my deepest sympathies.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#213868 Sep 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine... Let it be known from this point on that Kimare is supportive of polygamy and incestuous marriages.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213869 Sep 1, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't prove your assertions because they are wholly unconvincing. You assert your opinion and expect everyone to be in awe of it. The truth is KiMerde no one wants to hear your stupid opinions as they are divorced from reality.
The Supreme Court, our governing authority says gays can marry but does not say a gay marriage is not equal to a heterosexual marriage. As a KKKristian you are required to accept the governing authorities. If you have a problem with SSMarriage take it to your stupid BibleGod. Your rebellion is rebellion against your God.
God did not give you a middle finger so you could show it to him.
Romans 13:1-2,
1 "Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.
2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
You are bring judgment on yourself KiMerde. You abominable coward.
assertions!
assert your opinion!
stupid opinions!
divorced from reality!
KKKristian!
stupid bible god!
rebellion!
middle finger!
abominable coward!

You mad or something fruitloops?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213870 Sep 1, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate you KiMerde because you are a pew warming bigot you has placed yourself on a pedestal and insist everyone listen to your words of ignorance. You call your ignorance truth while you haven't a clue about reality because you divorced yourself from it the day you became a con-artist and stood at the front of the church.
You and your fellow pew warming bigots are the ones who should hide your heads in shame not gay people who only want to be left along to live their peaceful lives the way they want to and not the way you insist they live them.
You and your mean spirited KKKhrist-insanity are an abomination, and what you have done to gays in the name of God is a crime against humanity.
There are not words enough to describe how defective you are. No normal person would devote their whole entire life to trying to make gay people feel bad about their homosexuality.
I hate you Kimare!
pew warming bigot!
ignorance!
con artist!
mean spirited KKKhrist-insanity!
abomination!
crime against humanity!

...and etc. we get the drift! YUK!YUK!YUK! Relax fruitcake.
pew warming bigots!
hide your heads in shame!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213871 Sep 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine... Let it be known from this point on that Kimare is supportive of polygamy and incestuous marriages.
He didn't say that. Getting desperate? Lying? Calm down spice boy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213872 Sep 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to hide my head in shame. I'm not a raging narcissist who wrote a laughable and ridiculous poem. You did that, Venus. Every time I see it I almost piss myself.
Venus and Mars... AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!!!!
Same-sex marriage equate with YOUR definition of marriage?!? I wouldn't lower my standards.
Your wife has my deepest sympathies.
Nice!

I thought his poem was kind of sweet. Why did it disturb you so?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min JOEL 69,950
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Fri savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3

Beach Hazards Statement for Monterey County was issued at October 19 at 8:48PM PDT

Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]