Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213915 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, no i do not refuse to say that. i have said it many times, as long as the laws make them equal to all other marriages.
why can't you say you support SSM as equal to every other marriage?
why do you support other comments that clearly say this is not true?
you are the one slinging the bullshit here, Francis.
I do and I have. You just see what you want to see. I'll say it again for you dummy. Read carefully sound it out. Ask for help. "I support SSM as equal to every other marriage".

I also support a man marrying several wives for religious or any other reason as equal to any other marriage.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213916 Sep 2, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Sup Paco? Try reading the NewsPaper. Same sex marriage is legal in many states. See ya big boi
Brilliant post Jizzy.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213917 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet not one peep out of you when people claim SSM isn't equal to other marriages...
because you are full of bullshit, Francine...you are not even able to be honest with yourself. that must be an ugly life...
You're paranoid and stupid. Not my problem. If you can't keep up, don't try. I don't need to waste my time convincing you of anything. That's your straw man.

~Whoop!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213918 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet not one peep out of you when people claim SSM isn't equal to other marriages...
because you are full of bullshit, Francine...you are not even able to be honest with yourself. that must be an ugly life...
Peep peep.

There you go fruitloops. Two peeps. Happy now?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213919 Sep 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. It's to make SSM legal. Marriage equality is obviously not the goal.
again, you should check the name. why would you expect a SSM movement to include other groups?

you mentioned the polygamy marriage movement earlier and i asked you to point me to them...no answer yet.

wouldn't you have that name at your fingertips if you are really for marriage equality?

but then it has been proven that you are just for bullshit, and nothing more...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213920 Sep 2, 2013
Ah good times! Got a live one.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213921 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>if it were, wouldn't it have a different name?
Well then why do you call it marriage equality when you really mean same sex marriage equality only?
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#213922 Sep 2, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie's a happy guy, funny too. So in that sense, he is "gay".
He can be kind of suspicious and eccentric too, guess he's kinda queer .
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213923 Sep 2, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Tell Manny to file suit with the court system. If marriage is way more than a contract, why is not more needed to deslove it. One judge, poof, not married.
http://www.google.com/search...
Sure Jizzy. I say I think poly should be legal, Jizzy responds dopily "Ah duh. Take it to court, duh."

Priceless.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#213924 Sep 2, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU !! You ae no better homo
You sure told him off. yuk yuk
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213925 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>again, you should check the name. why would you expect a SSM movement to include other groups?
you mentioned the polygamy marriage movement earlier and i asked you to point me to them...no answer yet.
wouldn't you have that name at your fingertips if you are really for marriage equality?
Check the name. Marriage equality. Equal. Means everybody, not just same sex couples. Same sex threesomes need equality too. A brother and sister deserve equality too.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#213926 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>if it were, wouldn't it have a different name?
Its called "marriage equality"....everything is "equal"...everyone gets a trophy.

St. Croix valley

#213927 Sep 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then why do you call it marriage equality when you really mean same sex marriage equality only?
i do not mean just that, as i have clearly stated. you clearly do not mean marriage equality in any way, shape or form, as you have clearly stated, yet you continue to lie about it...

St. Croix valley

#213928 Sep 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Peep peep.
There you go fruitloops. Two peeps. Happy now?
you openly lying to yourself and others makes absolutely no difference in my moods...

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#213929 Sep 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant post Jizzy.
Good ole Jizzy...."Same old Stuff"....S.O.S.......sh* * on a shingle.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213930 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no...th class clown usually had some positive attributes. they were funny, at the least. they entertained the class.
frankie is starting to make himself look more like the weird kid that ate paste and his own boogers for no other reason than he was weird...
Great argument power ranger. I think you're way out of your league. Ad hominem won't fix it. Your dopey ad hominem makes it worse.

"Ah duh. Frankie is wrong because he eats boogers, duh." Priceless.

You might as well have just said "Duh".

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#213931 Sep 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
What? You making a fool of yourself is supposed to piss me off? How do you see that?
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
when I see your poems, I hide my head in shame. I'm a raging narcissist who pontificates endlessly. You did that, Venus. Every time I see it I piss myself.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#213932 Sep 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to hide my head in shame. I'm not a raging narcissist who wrote a laughable and ridiculous poem. You did that, Venus. Every time I see it I almost piss myself.
Venus and Mars... AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!!!!
Same-sex marriage equate with YOUR definition of marriage?!? I wouldn't lower my standards.
Your wife has my deepest sympathies.
KiMerdes wife has one thing going for her, her dick is bigger than his.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213933 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>again, you should check the name. why would you expect a SSM movement to include other groups?
There is no need for me to prove that some people want a polygamous marriage just because you are ignorant. And besides, we don't base equal protection on how many people are being denied it dummy. You're angry. Relax and get a real argument.

Do you watch popular TV? There are three TV shows about polygamists. But like I said, your ignorance and selfishness is a big part of the problem. You don't want marriage equality you just want more of the same except with you in on it.

St. Croix valley

#213934 Sep 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great argument power ranger. I think you're way out of your league. Ad hominem won't fix it. Your dopey ad hominem makes it worse.
"Ah duh. Frankie is wrong because he eats boogers, duh." Priceless.
You might as well have just said "Duh".
not my proudest post, but frankie certainly does not rise to the level of class clown even.

proven liar, yes. class clown, no...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More Monterey Co. Residents Evacuated As Sobera... 2 hr mattie05 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 hr TWP 72,037
the music thread (Apr '12) Jul 23 Musikologist 21
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Jul 22 Zappacrappa42 59
News The vote splitting the nation... Who's worse, E... Jul 8 Brexit1776 1
Hartnell Janitors Must Clean Up Behavior by Rev... Jun '16 Reverend Patryse ... 1
(WORKING LINK HERE) BITCH DONALD: Go, Bitch, Go... Jun '16 Reverend Patryse ... 1

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages