Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201862 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213825 Sep 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are still not being clear at all. Do you fully support marriage equality, yes or no? Please be clear. All it takes is one word.
in fact, i have been crystal clear about it every single time you asked this same question. yes. i am for marriage equality.

why is it you have such a problem with such a simple answer?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213826 Sep 1, 2013
Opponents of gay rights often warn that legalizing same-sex marriage would inexorably lead to legalizing polygamy. Maybe it would, and maybe it should.

Denying gay couples the right to marry violates state constitutional guarantees of equality.
Surely Mormons have the same rights to equal treatment under law—and of course, they have a substantial First Amendment claim to engage in multiple marriages according to the dictates of their faith.

http://www.secularhumanism.org/...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213827 Sep 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i never claimed it to be a popularity contest, it was you that asked me what i thought of you and i answered honestly.
seems you also have a problem keeping track of your own thoughts and threads...
You have a problem presenting any kind of argument and being truthful.

You lied. You do not support marriage equality. And you didn't prove me wrong. It's just a dishonest ruse. A straw man.

Let's finally cut through your bullsh!t. Do you support polygamy? Incest marriage? Yes or no? Easy!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213828 Sep 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>in fact, i have been crystal clear about it every single time you asked this same question. yes. i am for marriage equality.
why is it you have such a problem with such a simple answer?
No. That is not clear at all. The question requires a simple yes or no. Not "I have been crystal clear". That's not an answer.

Do you support me marrying my daughter and son? Both adults.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#213829 Sep 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
In the end,
Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
a union so profound,
it is described as the union of Mars and Venus.
It reunites humanity to the roots of life,
while at the very same time
hosting the best and natural
birth place of future human life.
It is the blend of masculinity and femininity.
The wisdom of logic and intuition united.
Strength and delicacy perfectly balanced.
Protection and nurture combined as one.
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.
A ss couple cannot equate to a single one of these distinctions.
<quoted text>
Gosh, I get lots of compliments for it on FB.
You still have no reasoned response.
I didn't expect it from a blonde lesbian.
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, i gave you a reasoned response, it is incorrect in almost every aspect when you add on that tacky, prejudiced, bigoted last line...
but then it seems prejudice and bigotry are all you have in your life, doesn't it? that must be an ugly life...
Honey, that's not a reasoned response. It is simply denial.

What specifically is incorrect?

How does a ss couple match any one of those facts?

Still waiting...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213830 Sep 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
In the end,
a union so profound,
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Still waiting...
Woodtick is long on ad hominem and short on any kind of cogent argument. I guess he has none.

Just "gimme gimme". Gimme gay marriage. Gimme Obama Care. Gimme HIV cure. Gimme Obama plan. Gimme free stuff. Gimme gimme.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#213831 Sep 1, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Lesbian women - and all women - were put on this earth to be productive, happy, fulfilled, and to make the place better than when they entered it. For many, that fulfillment comes from their families, their careers, their churches, their social gatherings, their friends, their children, their spouses, and just about everything else that's positive on the planet.
Just like men.
They were not put on this earth to be forced into loveless marriages of convenience with men they can never be attracted to or love, simply to make insecure people like you feel better about themselves.
If you can prove I'm lying, go right ahead.
You almost had it there Quest, the discription of women that YOU stated involves betterment of 'society'. The discription you give of gay men is completely personal and narcisstic. Thankyou. Keep writing, I can always use the support.

St. Croix valley

#213833 Sep 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
In the end,
a union so profound,
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Still waiting...
yes, it was a reasoned response and clearly pointed out that most of those things also hold true for SSMs.

shouldn't you still be looking for those societies that ended due to declining marriage rates/

Sheesh! what a tool to think everyone is as stupid as you are to buy into such obvious bullshit.

any reason any one of your posts should be taken seriously after that blatant lie?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213834 Sep 1, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you said that you where marring Poly the blow up doll
No I didn't.

Location hidden

#213835 Sep 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
In the end,
a union so profound,
<quoted text>
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, it was a reasoned response and clearly pointed out that most of those things also hold true for SSMs.
shouldn't you still be looking for those societies that ended due to declining marriage rates/
Sheesh! what a tool to think everyone is as stupid as you are to buy into such obvious bullshit.
any reason any one of your posts should be taken seriously after that blatant lie?
Honey,

Point by point, clearly explain how those apply to ss couples.

Still waiting...

Location hidden

#213836 Sep 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, it was a reasoned response and clearly pointed out that most of those things also hold true for SSMs.
How would you as a blonde lesbian explain this;

Why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian?

I've always wondered...

St. Croix valley

#213837 Sep 1, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>You almost had it there Quest, the discription of women that YOU stated involves betterment of 'society'. The discription you give of gay men is completely personal and narcisstic. Thankyou. Keep writing, I can always use the support.
I didn't see any description of men in that post at all, gay or not...

perhaps you should read it again...
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#213838 Sep 1, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a condominium. We (the homeowners, collectively) own the land as well as the building. I pay the homeowner's association to have a 24 hour front desk/concierge, pool, gym, full time staff of 9, and full maintenance of the grounds and building. And FYI, "almost paid off" means the mortgage is almost paid off and then I have at least $500K of equity. This means if I sell I walk away with $500K less closing costs.
Uh, you trying to explain it to me like I didn't know those facts? Oooh, 500 k maybe, possibly, if you pay it off, and the market is in your favor, Motel 6 has a desk man 24 hours a day and a pool and a spa you get to share with all your other renters. Who lives the next wall over? Your mother? A condo is nothing more than a apartment with it's own washer and dryer. When you grow up, own a house fully paid, call me then fruitloop. My house goes up or down over 500g during the housing trends. Equity is like a loan, ownership is like money in hand.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#213839 Sep 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I read well. Your post was too long and boring to bother with. It was truly too wordy. You could have said the same thing with 1/3 the words.
I'll tell you what... When you start paying for my internet service, provide me with a computer, and pay me for my time on the internet THEN you get to tell me how long my posts should be.

As is often the case, you responded to a comment that was specifically directed to Kim. He had asked me to take his "poem" (snicker) apart, and I did.

Knoxville, TN

#213840 Sep 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, you try to rise to the occasion. Too bad you come off as a limp dick once again...
1.'No verifiable facts'? Then what did you respond to? Which of any single one of those statements is a common understanding about marriage?
2. Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus sold over 500 million copies. The analogy was not new to them. Perhaps a unmarried gay is why you have trouble understanding the analogy???
There are 770,000 duplicate gendered halves of marriage in the US. Uranus and Uranus, not united, but colliding.
3. A marriage not only reunites us to the very roots of earliest life, it provides the best (never said the only) setting in the present for the future of every single society. No other relationship holds that distinction. You discount and disconnect that? Your solution is 'one night stands'??? DAmn you are gay...
4. The blend of masculinity and femininity is the same as a duplicate half? I sure hope you don't give out medicine for your 'profession'! Oh, and don't join a debate team, that'd be pure embarrassing.
5. "The wisdom of logic and intuition united. Strength and delicacy perfectly balanced. Protection and nurture combined as one."--Now this is just a bunch of sexist bullshit."
In other words, you have no rational argument. And yes, it is sexist. That was the point. And the difference.
6. "A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders."--whatever"
But you are doubling down on stupid to equate to 'whatever'???
That makes sense to you???
Finally;
If you want 'equal' rights, yes, you do have to equate.
Second, I didn't throw out any 'rules'. Where in the hell did you pull that from? Those are simple facts.
Third, again, where did 'more' come from? I listed pure distinctions. Things that ss couples are not even in competition for.
This isn't a race, VV. Only YOU have made it into one. It makes you pathetic and small.
I turned this into a race?!? Are you freaking kidding me?!? YOU were the one who recently stated that you are "MORE" married than same-sex couples. Please, bitch, if that's not an indication that you see this as some kind of competition, I don't know what is.

"Equal rights"?!? No! "CIVIL RIGHTS!!" That's what we want. And as has been pointed out to you, NO ONE has to "EQUATE" with your narrow definition of marriage. YOU ARE NOT THE MARRIAGE GOD, you raging narcissist!

You get to spend the remainder of your days watching same-sex marriage spread across the nation. I hope it terrorizes you! I hope that every time you see two men or two women walking together you think "Oh shit! Another gay relationship!", even if they're not a gay couple. I hope it prickles your paranoia. I hope it sends you into madness! And I PRAY that one of your grandkids turns out to be one of the biggest, flaming, homosexuals ever seen in this nation. I hope that he becomes an outspoken and public figure! I hope you feel the need to hide your head in shame! It would only be fitting.

Smirk
Tyrone

Livermore, CA

#213841 Sep 1, 2013
Who gives a good rats ass, Practitioners of faggotry are sick.

Knoxville, TN

#213842 Sep 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Woodtick is long on ad hominem and short on any kind of cogent argument. I guess he has none.
Just "gimme gimme". Gimme gay marriage. Gimme Obama Care. Gimme HIV cure. Gimme Obama plan. Gimme free stuff. Gimme gimme.
Quick!!! Somebody get a rope and strap it to Frankie's wheelchair! He's gotten his head so far up Kim's ass he'll never be able to extricate himself on his own!!!

Kim doesn't mind, though. He DOES enjoy ass-play.

BTW, I always think it's precious that Frankie attempts to bond with Kim, even though Kim would NEVER support polygamy or incestuous marriage.

St. Croix valley

#213843 Sep 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you as a blonde lesbian explain this;
Why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian?
I've always wondered...
yeah, you wondered this before and you made yourself look like a fool, showing your complete and utter disassociation with the real world. it was quite funny...

St. Croix valley

#213844 Sep 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what... When you start paying for my internet service, provide me with a computer, and pay me for my time on the internet THEN you get to tell me how long my posts should be.
As is often the case, you responded to a comment that was specifically directed to Kim. He had asked me to take his "poem" (snicker) apart, and I did.
anything over two sentences taxes Frankie's ability to comprehend. he is getting very old, and apparently wasn't that smart to begin with...

St. Croix valley

#213845 Sep 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a problem presenting any kind of argument and being truthful.
You lied. You do not support marriage equality. And you didn't prove me wrong. It's just a dishonest ruse. A straw man.
Let's finally cut through your bullsh!t. Do you support polygamy? Incest marriage? Yes or no? Easy!
go away you little pest, i ahve answered you many many times...if you are that stupid that is your porblem

in fact, i po0rved your lie out...

what a troll you are...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Aug 27 Norbert of Norview 71,944
News SD-area man gets 14 years for abusing wife (Jan '11) Aug 22 dGo mnaDde lyHo i... 5
News Fear mongering in Spreckels will have been in vain Aug 7 I am sorry 1
Monterey Public Officials VIOLATING FEDERAL LAWS Aug 7 Un agenda 21 and ... 6
News Del Rey Oaks Garden Center grand opening schedu... Jul '15 Kathi Buckley Smith 1
drugs Jul '15 JayJay 2
News Sex offender Tom Pollacci pleads not guilty to ... (Mar '09) Jul '15 martin5 360
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages