Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,179

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212678 Aug 27, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Free!
Volcano worship, different pantheons of Gods and Goddesses, Islam, Scientology, Christianity, FSM, Wicca, or no religion at all, all equal under the law, and all protected from one another so one cannot exclude the other, and none can force themselves or their rules on any other.
Freedom of Religion... isnít it great?
Unless one is Mormon, then it isn't so great, due to the oppression of their rights.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212679 Aug 27, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not confusing anything, we have freedom of religion, even though you hate that freedom
You are free to be a Christian, and someone else is free to be Wicca and you cannot tell them what they can and cannot do, and they cannot tell you what you can and cannot do.
Freedom, with none placed in a position of authority over the other.
Except, of course, for the Mormons?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212680 Aug 27, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Damn you are stupid!! Prove this bitch.
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Damn you are stupid!!!!
http://nymag.com/nightlife/mating/25988/
<quoted text>
Mutual sterility = completely and utterly irrelevant. Your desperation is showing dear.
Gregory Kirschmann is still intellectually sterile, half a human, a dolt and a douchebag.
What did you say that YOUR real name was? Mr. Coward? Mr. Hide behind a tag? Mr. "I don't have the guts to stand by my posts"?
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Wooster, OH

#212681 Aug 27, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay men don't engage in anal sex any where near as much as you talk about it. Sicko.
This is a lie. It's your defining quality.

Wooster, OH

#212682 Aug 27, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No dear. The last laugh is on you. Your post demonstrates you're a complete moron, and you don't even know it!!
Psst, lesbians ARE homosexuals.
Psst, gays aren't sterile.
Psst, procreation isn't a mandate.
Psst, the hundreds of thousands of known species pretty much all have homosexuals.
But don't let facts get in your way dolt!! Have you met KiMare Kirschmann? You two have a lot in common, I'm sure you could be fast friends. Oh, and don't get worried when he starts talking about anal sex! He loves it. He's sure you will too.
His post makes perfect sense. It is YOU who doesn't "get it".

Wooster, OH

#212683 Aug 27, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol ...
You actually are invisioning that you are standing next to Rocky right! you are pathetic
You're just jealous.

Wooster, OH

#212685 Aug 27, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shit! you too ... lol
Yeah....me too.
Frankie Rizzo

Harbor City, CA

#212689 Aug 27, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! ALL his moronic posts are childish!!
Would you rather give or get a bj?
Bill Of Rights

Tempe, AZ

#212696 Aug 27, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, you take notes....a note, anyway
Marriage is a privilege, not a right.
Now it's time for you to stop lying! The Supreme court has stated in their decisions on more than one occasion that you are in fact full of shyte! Marriage is a right stupid,as per OUR Supreme court!
Grandpa Dizzo

France

#212697 Aug 27, 2013
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it's time for you to stop lying! The Supreme court has stated in their decisions on more than one occasion that you are in fact full of shyte! Marriage is a right stupid,as per OUR Supreme court!
STFU you filthy fagg@t before I put my foot up your nasty gay azz!
Bill Of Rights

Beacon, NY

#212707 Aug 27, 2013
Helpful Hints wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong.
We have freedom of religion, not from religion, in this country. To keep heathens and fringe nutters at bay and out of our beliefs. Sorry, unless you have some form of Christian-Judeo religion, this country was not founded on your religion. In fact, we are separated into states based on religion. Initially, each state had their own state religion and all state representatives had to be an active member of that religion.
If you do not like this Christian nation you are free to try a Muslim or Hindu nation or another religious nation, like Russia.
No,so sorry oh great ignorant one but this is in fact a "Secular" nation and we do have freedom from religion and I thank my god for that with phony KKKristion whack jobs like you running around! Care to try again and this time come back to reality!
Scope

Monrovia, CA

#212708 Aug 27, 2013
Scoper haven't arrived yet.
Bill Of Rights

Beacon, NY

#212711 Aug 27, 2013
Helpful Hints wrote:
<quoted text>Goota educate you...
...I never said that gays are the opposite of heterosexuals, in fact not even close. Homosexuals are associated with the same disorder as bestiality, pedophilia, frotterism and necrophilia, and they are diagnosed under the 302 classification. Heterosexuality is not even in the book.
Trust me, boy, you will not catch me around gay men either, so it is irrelevant that I do not have an interest in 15 year olds, I am a straight normal male. I do not have to adjust the bar to make myself included.
A father and his 15 year old son, have three issues, homosexuality, incest and social acceptance of the age as being consensual.
I can tell that the notion of validity in arguments has you upset, so your anger meter is rising. Understand this, the comparison has always been homosexuality with other paraphilias like pedophilia, frotterism, transgenderism and necrophilia.
Other than social constructs and political correctness, please explain what scientific studies and research caused gays to have reason and evidence to remove homosexuality from the DSM but keep the others??????????
Since, most all gays were abused sexually or mentally abused as children, your arguments do not wash.
Take time out and study. Leave your hate behind, it smells like homophobia.
http://www.rpvnetwork.org/profiles/blogs/form...
Well congratulations Dr. Douche,you've just won the TOPIX award for most lie's in one post! LOLOLOL
Hint me helpfuls

Monrovia, CA

#212713 Aug 27, 2013
The family of a teenager who died after being shocked with a Taser by Miami Beach police is suing.

A lawsuit filed Tuesday claims police violated 18-year-old Israel Hernandez-Llach's civil rights.
Bill Of Rights

Beacon, NY

#212717 Aug 27, 2013
Helpful Hints wrote:
<quoted text>Oh sorry, old foolish one, I have to educate you, this is not a "Secular Nation". I bet you think America was discovered by Columbus in 1492 and that the indigenous people were Indians, too.
Be careful foolish one,when you use the KKK reference to foster your hate, I might be Black and in fact I am.
If you are referring to the reading of the Bible Supreme Court ruling, it was the Abbington School District vs. Schmepff ruling. It in fact said that America is not a secular nation and that the court can not take a position in favor of secularism or religion and give either an advantage. This was the first time secularism even got a peep.
When you come back, read my moniker and consider carefully.
Now what has the court said?
143 U.S. 457, 12 S.Ct. 511, 36 L.Ed. 226 STATUTES 212
It being historically true that the American people are a religious people,
as shown by the religious objects expressed by the original grants and charters of the colonies,
and the recognition of religion in the most solemn acts of their history,
as well as in the constitutions of the states and the nation,
The courts - in construing statutes - should not impute to any legislature a purpose of action against religion.
[NOTE: We are repeating this line for emphasis, this advice from the US Supreme Court to all lesser courts:]
The courts, in construing statutes, should not impute to any legislature a purpose of action against religion.
BEYOND ALL THESE MATTERS:
But, beyond all these matters, no purpose of action against religion can be imputed to any legislation, state or national, because this-is-a-religious-people.
From the discovery of this continent to the present hour, there is a single voice making this affirmation.
This is historically true.
U.S. SUPREME COURT'S BODY OF EVIDENCE PROVING A CHRISTIAN NATION:
Sure what ever you say,here you go! Does Evelyn Hooker ring a bell bigot boy?
Why the DSM was changed in 1973 and for very good peer reviewed reasons! Scroll down to Evelyn Hooker! These studies have been repeated many times with the very same results! Being gay does NOT fit the criteria of a mental illness!

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_men...

And.....

www.apa.org/helpcenter/sexual-orientation.asp...

Your welcome! ;)
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#212719 Aug 27, 2013
Helpful Hints wrote:
<quoted text>Goota educate you...
...I never said that gays are the opposite of heterosexuals, in fact not even close. Homosexuals are associated with the same disorder as bestiality, pedophilia, frotterism and necrophilia, and they are diagnosed under the 302 classification. Heterosexuality is not even in the book.
Trust me, boy, you will not catch me around gay men either, so it is irrelevant that I do not have an interest in 15 year olds, I am a straight normal male. I do not have to adjust the bar to make myself included.
A father and his 15 year old son, have three issues, homosexuality, incest and social acceptance of the age as being consensual.
I can tell that the notion of validity in arguments has you upset, so your anger meter is rising. Understand this, the comparison has always been homosexuality with other paraphilias like pedophilia, frotterism, transgenderism and necrophilia.
Other than social constructs and political correctness, please explain what scientific studies and research caused gays to have reason and evidence to remove homosexuality from the DSM but keep the others??????????
Since, most all gays were abused sexually or mentally abused as children, your arguments do not wash.
Take time out and study. Leave your hate behind, it smells like homophobia.
http://www.rpvnetwork.org/profiles/blogs/form...
You are one very, very confused dude.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#212720 Aug 27, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
This is too easy.
At one time women could not vote. Asians could not own land in this nation. Blacks were considered property in many of the states.
We're an evolutionary nation which has and will continue to be a representation of what the Constitution espouses.
Now we have one more speedbump to cover. The equalization of gays and it's being done. A New Mexico county just announced it will be legally binding for gays to marry.
Kleenex. You better look for any upcoming sales because you'll need to stock up if you're still against gay marriage. That or call '1-800-WAAUGH' when it hits your town.
LOL!!!
Tissue, anyone?
Bill Of Rights

Beacon, NY

#212722 Aug 27, 2013
Helpful Hints wrote:
<quoted text>Oh sorry, old foolish one, I have to educate you, this is not a "Secular Nation". I bet you think America was discovered by Columbus in 1492 and that the indigenous people were Indians, too.
Be careful foolish one,when you use the KKK reference to foster your hate, I might be Black and in fact I am.
If you are referring to the reading of the Bible Supreme Court ruling, it was the Abbington School District vs. Schmepff ruling. It in fact said that America is not a secular nation and that the court can not take a position in favor of secularism or religion and give either an advantage. This was the first time secularism even got a peep.
When you come back, read my moniker and consider carefully.
Now what has the court said?
143 U.S. 457, 12 S.Ct. 511, 36 L.Ed. 226 STATUTES 212
It being historically true that the American people are a religious people,
as shown by the religious objects expressed by the original grants and charters of the colonies,
and the recognition of religion in the most solemn acts of their history,
as well as in the constitutions of the states and the nation,
The courts - in construing statutes - should not impute to any legislature a purpose of action against religion.
[NOTE: We are repeating this line for emphasis, this advice from the US Supreme Court to all lesser courts:]
The courts, in construing statutes, should not impute to any legislature a purpose of action against religion.
BEYOND ALL THESE MATTERS:
But, beyond all these matters, no purpose of action against religion can be imputed to any legislation, state or national, because this-is-a-religious-people.
From the discovery of this continent to the present hour, there is a single voice making this affirmation.
This is historically true.
U.S. SUPREME COURT'S BODY OF EVIDENCE PROVING A CHRISTIAN NATION:
How very wonderful,now try teaching Christianity in the public schools and let me know what happens! LOL. Or how about the treaty with Tripoli that stated As the government of the united states of america is NOT in any sense founded on the christian religion! My but aren't we delusional!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#212725 Aug 27, 2013
There was a ban ?!
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#212726 Aug 27, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
...we all have our preferences to what we do Behind The Green Door friend.
With that being said, then how would anyone know what your preference is?
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>BTW...beastiality, necrophilia and other sexual freakshows are illegal. Making love to another consenting adult...is not.
Who decides what should and shouldn't be legal?

Why do you think certain acts should be denied for some because you disapprove?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min JOEL 71,100
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web