Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,317

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#212663 Aug 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You play dumb so well.
You know exactly what it means, why the need to lie?
However, I'll take the opportunity you give to clarify.
The complimentary blend of two genders in the reunion of marriage is distinct.
That is nonsense. Marriage is a legal contract.
That's it.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212666 Aug 27, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Can a man marry a woman? Yes.
Can a woman marry a woman? No.
How does "Yes" equal "No"?
It does, when you seek to allow a mismatched set of people to marry. They do not compliment each other. Sexual gratification is not a valid reason to marry. Nor is financial gain.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212667 Aug 27, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if that's true...um, so what?
Soooooooooooo......(try to follow this) it defuses your "everybody does 'the anal', your mom, my sister, his dad, etc..." implication.
Got it?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212668 Aug 27, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Take notes:
Both.
OK, you take notes....a note, anyway
Marriage is a privilege, not a right.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212669 Aug 27, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no way of knowing what "most gay men" do. You are confusing stereotype with fact.
Nobody is confusing shit. It's your most defining quality.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212670 Aug 27, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure about that? Ask your mom and sisters how many "backstage passes" they have given.
And it's true, most men who have anal sex are straight.
Next.
Why do you repeatedly drag other peoples mothers into it? Like when you dragged other posters kids into it "Go back to giving your kids pearl necklaces" remember that? Why do you act as if everyones mothers do what you do? Do you have a delusion that no-one has class and upbringing? That ALL women do this? You're preposterous.... You might be a ho, but not everyone else is...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212671 Aug 27, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure about that? Ask your mom and sisters how many "backstage passes" they have given.
And it's true, most men who have anal sex are straight.
Next.
Did YOUR mom do that? If so, how do you know that? Did you actually have the audacity to ask your mom "Hey, moms, did you ever give up that ass?"
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212672 Aug 27, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, gimme gimme gimme
Gimme the power to tell others who they are allowed to marry
Gimme the right to exclude rights I enjoy away from others
It s always gimme with you bozos.. the answer is no.
Same sex couples can marry, you don't get the authority to take it away from them.
Whine all day long, you lose
Here, D attempts to use an argument that has already been used, against him. Cute.
We have the law of majority rule on our side, or at least we did, until a microscopic minority subverted our government.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212673 Aug 27, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
We had a guy running last time that was going to put his hand on a book that was translated by looking at magic rocks at the bottom of a hat.
Oh? Who would that be?
This ought to be good.....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212674 Aug 27, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you unlawfully discriminate against certain men and women based only on their genders, it's "equal"?
Sorry, it doesn't work that way.
These men and women don't have their heads screwed on right. They, like children who want yum-yums, need to be told "no", when it is appropriate.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212675 Aug 27, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet the majority of gay people DO NOT engage in anal sex, and a huge percentage of the straight population has tried it.
So, what's the point?
I understand that most bigots are only obsessed about what they fantasize gay MEN are doing in bed, but it still has no bearing on legal marriage.
The majority of gay people may not have, due to the inclusion of women in the example, but the vast majority of gay MEN do. Don't be so dishonest.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212676 Aug 27, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn’t your parents nip this whole Christianity thing in the bud then?
Because religion and spirituality are important, Swindler... Even if you disapprove.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212677 Aug 27, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
They are full marriages and recognized on the state and federal level as married and equal in rights and protections as any other marriage.
You can have all the opinions you want, just as I can have and opinion on your sham of a marriage, but regardless of you or my opinion, they are married…. Period.
Yes, the madness that has gripped America, in a chokehold, is endless....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212678 Aug 27, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Free!
Volcano worship, different pantheons of Gods and Goddesses, Islam, Scientology, Christianity, FSM, Wicca, or no religion at all, all equal under the law, and all protected from one another so one cannot exclude the other, and none can force themselves or their rules on any other.
Freedom of Religion... isn’t it great?
Unless one is Mormon, then it isn't so great, due to the oppression of their rights.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212679 Aug 27, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not confusing anything, we have freedom of religion, even though you hate that freedom
You are free to be a Christian, and someone else is free to be Wicca and you cannot tell them what they can and cannot do, and they cannot tell you what you can and cannot do.
Freedom, with none placed in a position of authority over the other.
Except, of course, for the Mormons?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212680 Aug 27, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Damn you are stupid!! Prove this bitch.
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Damn you are stupid!!!!
http://nymag.com/nightlife/mating/25988/
<quoted text>
Mutual sterility = completely and utterly irrelevant. Your desperation is showing dear.
Gregory Kirschmann is still intellectually sterile, half a human, a dolt and a douchebag.
What did you say that YOUR real name was? Mr. Coward? Mr. Hide behind a tag? Mr. "I don't have the guts to stand by my posts"?
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Wooster, OH

#212681 Aug 27, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay men don't engage in anal sex any where near as much as you talk about it. Sicko.
This is a lie. It's your defining quality.

Wooster, OH

#212682 Aug 27, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No dear. The last laugh is on you. Your post demonstrates you're a complete moron, and you don't even know it!!
Psst, lesbians ARE homosexuals.
Psst, gays aren't sterile.
Psst, procreation isn't a mandate.
Psst, the hundreds of thousands of known species pretty much all have homosexuals.
But don't let facts get in your way dolt!! Have you met KiMare Kirschmann? You two have a lot in common, I'm sure you could be fast friends. Oh, and don't get worried when he starts talking about anal sex! He loves it. He's sure you will too.
His post makes perfect sense. It is YOU who doesn't "get it".

Wooster, OH

#212683 Aug 27, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol ...
You actually are invisioning that you are standing next to Rocky right! you are pathetic
You're just jealous.

Wooster, OH

#212685 Aug 27, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shit! you too ... lol
Yeah....me too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Tue JOEL 71,541
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Jan 26 Woody 1,516
Multiple suspects in custody for Seaside shootings Jan 15 Anonymous 1
Peninsula high school students arrested in 'fig... (Sep '09) Jan 7 trey 108
Other border states shun Arizona's immigration law (May '10) Jan 6 colton case 9,053
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec '14 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec '14 Clint 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:45 am PST