Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,321

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Big D

Modesto, CA

#211846 Aug 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that like the "Frankie's a liar" reason for marriage equality or the "Frankie needs English lessons" reason for marriage quality?
I prefer Frankie needs to play on the freeway, wish I had said it first.

Yeah, you are an uncomprehending little idiot have has no concept of English and is so dishonest as to be impossible to actually discuss anything with.

That about sums it up

That you are a liar goes without saying, but everyone knows that.

The only reason you post is because you are lonely and want to get a rise out of someone.
Smg23

United States

#211847 Aug 23, 2013
cool
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211848 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Well is not the god of your cults buybull sort of jewish?
Who's my cult? What's a buybull?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211849 Aug 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer Frankie needs to play on the freeway, wish I had said it first.
Yeah, you are an uncomprehending little idiot have has no concept of English and is so dishonest as to be impossible to actually discuss anything with.
That about sums it up
That you are a liar goes without saying, but everyone knows that.
The only reason you post is because you are lonely and want to get a rise out of someone.
Get an argument, calm down then come back. m'kay?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211851 Aug 23, 2013
Ah good times! Too funny!~Whoop!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211852 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your cult?? The Christian religion....The buybull??? The bible.
Religion has little place in a discussion of marriage equality. You whine when someone uses it to support their argument, but you do it yourself.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211853 Aug 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
"The most critical relationship of society"? Really? Maybe your argument would hold water if there weren't so many unwed parents around the world. 40.7% of all children born in the U.S. are born to unwed mothers.
And yet the world continues to spin. The U.S. has never held a more powerful position in the world than it does now. You'd think with all of those unwed mothers we'd see our country in a STEEP decline.
I guess it's not as "critical" as you would have us believe.
We ARE in a steep decline, and not just because of those unwed mothers...
It is exactly as critical as we say it is. It's your crowd that doesn't want to recognize this fact. After all, you just got given what you've been wanting for a long time. Why would you admit that there is any error now?
Like when the Titanic went down. There were all kinds of alcoholics on board, getting drunk for free, oblivious to the fact that the ship was sinking.....They didn't care, they were getting the buzz on, and that was all they cared about.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211854 Aug 23, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all making YOU dance, fool. If this thread becomes locked, you would have no life. Tissue, anyone?
No, we have no tissues, stop crying and you won't need one.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211855 Aug 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
More opinion... No facts... You don't even believe your own boo-shit anymore. Why should we?
This:
"Most people don't think.
Most people are in denial.
Reality does not support you."
isn't boo-shit, at all. It's a fact. You can ignore it all you want to.
Most people don't think any more. They just trust that others are doing the thinking, and they're only along for the ride.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211856 Aug 23, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your opinion. And it is unimportant.
Sonnie, I just took you to school. If you wish to dispute the meanings of words, you had better understand them first.
LOL....Check you out....LOL..thinking that you're all that...OMG.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211858 Aug 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and left out the part where it is not a generally accepted word, and the dictionary mentions using the word regardless instead.
This speaks volumes about you
This is a funny post, as it comes from the most dishonest poster in here.

See this, everyone? D is objecting to some alleged dishonesty...
Laugh with me...
LOL
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211859 Aug 23, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion can be a force for good or evil. Its very easy to dismiss it as evil, but those who in the West who do so fail to understand Western Civilization would not be what it is without Christianity in general, and Catholicism in particular.
You're posting to the liar in the room. You're posting to someone who claims that his "religions" "raison d'ętre" is to acknowledge a "Supreme Spaghetti Bowl". A "religion" whose sole purpose is to disparage other religions. A "religion" which has no rational or historical basis, but exists because of some malcontent. A "religion" that was set up to mock others, whose beliefs follow from the mists of time, when man was looking for answers about the world.
This makes these adherents far more insane than any muslim fanatics.
These morons think that the other 90% of the world is nuts and that they, the pasta idiots, are the REAL smart guys in the room.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211860 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
That has been done many times already. Change is good..WE CIVILIZED PEOPLE CALL IT PROGRESS... I know you knuckle draggers hate that so you can move to Iran.
No, YOU may go there. Please let me know if you need for me to buy you a ticket, one-way of course...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211861 Aug 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Some moron insisted it was not a word. That moron was wrong. You backed up that moron. You are wrong too.
That's because (hold on to your hat) He's a moron, too.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211862 Aug 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know unless we go back in time and try it without Christianity and Catholicism? All you do is speculate. Waste of time.
He believes that his speculataion is worth more than solid fact.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211863 Aug 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. He can use a word any time he wants. But thanks for your totally unnecessary permission anyway! It's always funny.
Did you notice that while D was chiding KiMare for using that word, D couldn't even spell it correctly?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211864 Aug 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Irregardless, Big D is a dope.
The biggest.
Notice the spelling
"
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t get me wrong, I could care less what words you use and I took your meaning ( as stupid as it was )
You can use the word irreguardless all day long and I won’t care, that isnt the point.
It is only quoting a part of what the dictionary said that is very telling about you. It is exactly the same way you use your bible.
Pick and choose, use this phrase, but not that phrase.
We will mention this from the old testament, but we won’t mention words that Christ used at all as it wouldn’t support your hate campaign."
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211865 Aug 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Education and knowledge are always good, ignorance is always bad, been that way for all of history.
Education and Knowledge are opposed to faith, and Faith is opposed to education and knowledge.
It is like you saying the world would have been worse off without Hitler, or Stalin.
The destruction of knowledge at Alexandria set the human race back a thousand years or more.
Mr.Obvious attempts to sound urbane...
While coming off as condescending, and patronizing... Almost pedantic...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211866 Aug 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep that is the kind of fundamentalist eventually files planes into skyscrapers
Here, the D makes a baseless accusation, without any actual evidence. Watch now, he'll say "I didn't accuse anyone...Show me a post where I did...." and all that old cobblers.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211867 Aug 23, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Dumb or Dumber?
You were replying to the wrong poster. you meant to address that question to Saint D, God of all creation, Protector of the Realm and Deliverer of Americans....The only real hope that America has....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Fri Rudy 1,517
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jan 27 JOEL 71,541
Multiple suspects in custody for Seaside shootings Jan 15 Anonymous 1
Peninsula high school students arrested in 'fig... (Sep '09) Jan 7 trey 108
Other border states shun Arizona's immigration law (May '10) Jan 6 colton case 9,053
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec '14 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec '14 Clint 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:48 pm PST