Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,171)

Showing posts 183,401 - 183,420 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one! "My sphincter gets a charlie horse thinking about it."
YUK!YUK!YUK! Too funny! Mine too.
I went in for my 6 month doctor visit and he said "do you want me to examine your prostate today?" I said "I'm not in the mood." He said "Good. neither am I." It was done 6 months ago so no need.
VV calls that a date. Go figure.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a nerdy joke. It was never funny though. It didn't improve with age.
Oh no, they have achieved quite a lot, if one religions beliefs are to be taught in school, then other religions should have equal time.

They have done quite a bit

No more ridiculous than a magic tree, talking snake, a rib woman and a guy with 2 dads who is also his own father.( depending on which cult you adhere too )
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>i prefer the non-religious, the anti-religious is negative and therefore not doing you or others much good. I know it's hard to resist when people like suzzane and her husband start spitting their hate for people that are not like them. I would not want to worship a God that they pretend to believe in. I do find it just as hard to believe that life started without intelligent design. But let's not go into that here.
You are free to have your preference

My problem is the more I look at history, the more damage I see has been done. As a human being, I cannot help but despise it

But I do agree about Suzanne, I honestly don’t think she understands the damage she causes. Nor do I think you will get her to look at herself one little bit. She is indoctrinated to the point that she thinks she is in possession of knowledge others do not have, she is looking down at you from on high in her mind, she is deluded beyond redemption.

You are not going to make any progress with a psychosis like that.

It reminds me of something Carl Sagan once said

“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.”
Bag Os

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Bag O's will never get you very far.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever queen.
Irregardless, these truths haven't changed, and you still have NO answer for them.
SS couples are only ever a mutually sterile duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
That's not hate or homophobia, it's unchangeable truth.
I don't have to have an answer for these issues. They are realities. Our government supports them.

None of your business unless you're either (a)getting into a same-sex marriage or (b)someone is trying to engage in anal intercourse with you.

My guess is that you wouldn't be demeaned or harmed if somebody tried to tap you in the jacksie. Based on your constant referral to anal sex, I believe you think about it quite a bit.

That's just my observation...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>His great noodle, does not require that you worship him, he is not self centered. So no FSM is not like any other religion. Have a nice day
Oh yeah? GET A JOB!

Have a sh!tty day Jizzy-Poof.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks ever so much. I do have a question or two.
1. Can you tell me where the word homosexual appears in the Bible, both OT and NT?
2.What are the languages that are used in the original documents?
1. Fruity spaghetti?
2. Spaghetti, marinara, and romano cheese?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I will grant you tha.t
At first as a child I was religious, and then as I grew up ( about the time I stopped believing in Santa ) I realized what religion actually was, and as I grew older, instead of being non-religious, I have over time become anti-religious.
I am a student of history, and religion is one of the 3 great plagues of mankind, perhaps the one that has done the most harm.
Dopey story. Who cares?
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

suzanne henderson wrote:
To heartandmind,
I hope that you did not misunderstand me, but the family member is not homosexual at all. They have never been married, but lives with us and homsexuality is something that they talk about all them time and are disgusted with the whole thing. She feels like we do that if the homosexuals feel that they are normal, then they should prove they are by having children normally. At the clinic that she was at, we do not know if there were any homosexuals, but they had extreme mental illness and 3 of them committed suicide. I happen to know 2 people who were homosexuals when they were young and one of them became a Christian and feels guilty that they ever did such a thing and are married with children. The other one says that they had accepted Christ when they were younger, but does not take it as seriously as we do, but is married now with 1 child and now hates homosexuality and regrets that they were ever a homosexual. We truly believe that God can do anything if you put your full trust in Him. Like our family member, when I was at a loss and was depending on the clinic to help her, I happen to see a Christian Program and they said that there is a woman out there by my name and there will be a healing for a family member and I said that was for me, I laid hands on her and she started acting more normal and got better day by day. I do not know if you have ever experienced healings, but we have seen them face to face. One of my sons had kidney disease at the age of 12 and was in the hospital for 1 week with all the sympthoms and we had our Christian Friends go over everyday to the hospital to pray and one week later the doctor was going to take my son on a helicopter to another city to have him checked out and the day we went to the hospital to watch them put him on the helicopter, the doctor came to us and said, I do not know what happened to your son in the middle of the night, but he is well today and that was 38 years ago and has never had any kidney problems again, so I know first hand experience what God can do. I for myself had a severe mental problem with panic attacks over 50 years ago and it took awhile for me to recover, but I never saw a phychiatrist and I turned to God and he helped me and I have overcome that fear. The family member was not misdiagnosed at all, we all knew what was wrong with her, but we worked with her without medicine and prayed continually about her condition and she has overcome her problem. We know what God can do if we Trust in Him and Obey all His Commandments. We watch Christian programs alot and Study the Scriptures regularly. My husband leads Bible Studies and we no not belong to any Church which means (called out) in greek. God's Temple is not made with hands as if he needed any (that is found in Acts chapter 17 where Apostle Paul was speaking at Athens, Greece). We are committed in trying to help those out there that we have come in contact with. When you mentioned that these people that we know that were homosexuals, believe me that they have no feelings anymore about the same sex at all. They are disgusted with the whole idea and it makes them sick to their stomach. God can help anyone with any sin. I use to gamble and gave it up cold turkey because I was getting overwhelmed by the whole idea of winning money and God one day had a situation appear to me and I ran from it, so I was delivered completely. Out of all the years that my husband and I have been in a ministry, we have been with lots of people with different types of sin and they came out of sin and God delivered them. We know a family of 7 people who had a complete miracle and came to Christ because there family was going down the tubes. So, you may have different experiences, but you have not been where we have been. Sorry that I am clumping all of this together. Thank you.
Sorry your ass, don't do it again.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Fruity spaghetti?
2. Spaghetti, marinara, and romano cheese?
#2 and the right wine, red, not too sweet, something with some depth and character, perhaps some garlic knots to go along with it

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to have an answer for these issues. They are realities. Our government supports them.
None of your business unless you're either (a)getting into a same-sex marriage or (b)someone is trying to engage in anal intercourse with you.
My guess is that you wouldn't be demeaned or harmed if somebody tried to tap you in the jacksie. Based on your constant referral to anal sex, I believe you think about it quite a bit.
That's just my observation...
Or (c) trying to equate an abusive fraudulent relationship with marriage. And that makes it everyone's business.

Bases on your constant attempt to demean me with gay anal sex, I believe you know that. That's just my observation...
sheesh

Middleburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>

Thanks ever so much. I do have a question or two.
1. Can you tell me where the word homosexual appears in the Bible, both OT and NT?
That is the problem. It doesn't appear in the Bible. Not the original text anyway. Just the ones that have translated and injected their own ideology.
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>

2.What are the languages that are used in the original documents?
They're ancient. Many of the definitions have been altered to suit modern thinking. Mostly bias and prejudice of late.

I asked her to look at the meanings of the scriptures within the context of the time they were written and using the definitions of that era. If she did that she just might see that the scriptures didn't address homosexuality so much as they did address promiscuity. Two entirely different concepts.

She promptly stated she would no longer answer individuals. Apparently she chose to go against her earlier comment on a limited basis as she has not responded to my suggestion as described above.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>I like EVOO, garlic, light on the toe cheese, Cold beer.
Well you cant be wrong about what you like :)

I like a beer with character too, I think the last 6 pack I bought was some kind of "Double Barrel Ale" surprising and had some depth to it. Hardly anyone makes the style of beer I really like, Bitters, IPA just doesn’t do it, too light, full bodied bitters is my favorite, but hard to come by these days.

I like the Louis Martini Napa Cabernet for wine( NOT the Sonoma )

It is about what I look for in a Cab
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Or (c) trying to equate an abusive fraudulent relationship with marriage....
You relate your abusive fraudulent relationship as a marriage.

Not your place to judge anyone else ( I think your Christ mentions that too )

Same sex couple are married, whether you like it or not, whether you accept it or not, whether your recognize it or not, whether you are ignorant of it or not. You are just not that important.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>I like EVOO, garlic, light on the toe cheese, Cold beer.
Who cares?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>So have VV asked you for anal sex? Or are you hoping?
No. Are you?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text> There inlies the problem. When questioned, some can only insert fingers into ears, and go LA LA LA. The writtings where in Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic. The first known appearance of homosexual in print is found in an 1869, I don't think that the NT or the OT where written after that.
Take it to the fundie threads.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you cant be wrong about what you like :)
I like a beer with character too, I think the last 6 pack I bought was some kind of "Double Barrel Ale" surprising and had some depth to it. Hardly anyone makes the style of beer I really like, Bitters, IPA just doesn’t do it, too light, full bodied bitters is my favorite, but hard to come by these days.
I like the Louis Martini Napa Cabernet for wine( NOT the Sonoma )
It is about what I look for in a Cab
Who cares?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You relate your abusive fraudulent relationship as a marriage.
Not your place to judge anyone else ( I think your Christ mentions that too )
Same sex couple are married, whether you like it or not, whether you accept it or not, whether your recognize it or not, whether you are ignorant of it or not. You are just not that important.
Neither are you.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither are you.
Difference is, I am not trying to force anyone to comply, I am defending people from others that want to force compliance.
No I am not that important, but the law is
And the law says they are married
I don’t expect you to understand the difference, but others here will.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 183,401 - 183,420 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search