Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,148

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211331 Aug 21, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you cant be wrong about what you like :)
I like a beer with character too, I think the last 6 pack I bought was some kind of "Double Barrel Ale" surprising and had some depth to it. Hardly anyone makes the style of beer I really like, Bitters, IPA just doesnít do it, too light, full bodied bitters is my favorite, but hard to come by these days.
I like the Louis Martini Napa Cabernet for wine( NOT the Sonoma )
It is about what I look for in a Cab
Who cares?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211332 Aug 21, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You relate your abusive fraudulent relationship as a marriage.
Not your place to judge anyone else ( I think your Christ mentions that too )
Same sex couple are married, whether you like it or not, whether you accept it or not, whether your recognize it or not, whether you are ignorant of it or not. You are just not that important.
Neither are you.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#211333 Aug 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither are you.
Difference is, I am not trying to force anyone to comply, I am defending people from others that want to force compliance.
No I am not that important, but the law is
And the law says they are married
I donít expect you to understand the difference, but others here will.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#211334 Aug 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?
The person I was communicating with, someone not you.

Not everything is about you, in fact there is a term for your disorder
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211335 Aug 21, 2013
SameoldMoron wrote:
<quoted text>If you can not answer the question, just say so. Otherwise, stick to what you do best. Nothing.
What if I can answer it but I don't want to? Do I have to the inform the great Jizzy-Poof/Bud Longneck/SameoldMoron/Zoro/JBi rd58/Jazybird of that too? Is that the rule in Jizzy la la dopeyland?

You and Big D can't both be the boss. You decide who is, let me know and then I'll continue to ignore your dopey commands.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211336 Aug 21, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference is, I am not trying to force anyone to comply, I am defending people from others that want to force compliance.
No I am not that important, but the law is
And the law says they are married
I donít expect you to understand the difference, but others here will.
If you don't expect me to understand it, stop bothering to try and explain it to me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211338 Aug 21, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The person I was communicating with, someone not you.
Not everything is about you, in fact there is a term for your disorder
Ah but you are now communicating with me, moron.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211339 Aug 21, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>I have a job. Are you allways an asshat? Never mind, rhetorical question.
You don't have a job. You said you run your own business, but I don't consider picking up cans along the highway a business. I suppose Obama has you listed as fully employed but I don't. GET A JOB!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211340 Aug 21, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Many do. Time for your nap.
Many eh? OK Zoro. List 'em or admit you lied.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211341 Aug 21, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can find this, it ROCKs
http://www.google.com/url...
Looks like watered down donkey piss.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#211342 Aug 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah but you are now communicating with me, moron.
In a sense, I am explaining to a child in the back seat that barely understands 1 out of 3 words the adults are saying
Big D

Modesto, CA

#211343 Aug 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't expect me to understand it, stop bothering to try and explain it to me.
Then stop responding to posts that were not replies to you, as if they were directed at you, you idiot, learn English, there are courses you can take that we give to immigrants from many different countries that might help.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#211346 Aug 21, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can find this, it ROCKs
http://www.google.com/url...
Ever try this?

http://www.google.com/imgres...

That will put hair in places you might not even want hair ;)
Big D

Modesto, CA

#211350 Aug 21, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Gonna have to look for that. Not that I need anymore hair on my ears.....
Ever chase a beer with this....
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Had a craft brewed Pumpkin beer the other day and a few shots. Dammmmmmmn it was good.
Never had that... I will have to try it

I like a good craft beer, we had a great local German beer brewer here, but they changed ownership a few years ago and it went downhill fast.

I am more of a deep amber guy, particularly on the bitters side, but I do branch out occasionally and try different stuff
suzanne henderson

El Dorado Hills, CA

#211351 Aug 21, 2013
Someone wants to know where the word homosexual is in the Scriptures, for it does not use the word homosexual, but if you read these verses, it explains that this is what it is talking about. Most of the forum do not like Scriptures, but this is our Authority and the only Authority that my family and friends go by. If you have a Bible, this is found in the New Testament in the Book of Romans Chapter 1 verses 24-28 and I quote: "Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves; Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is Blessed forever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections; for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature; And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is umseemly, and receiving in themsselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient."
Gas attacks

Monrovia, CA

#211352 Aug 21, 2013
Gas attacks are common for the cry babies, the gas blinds themselves and they begin to cry over and over again.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211353 Aug 21, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
In a sense, I am explaining to a child in the back seat that barely understands 1 out of 3 words the adults are saying
As good an excuse as any I suppose. But you're still a loser.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211354 Aug 21, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stop responding to posts that were not replies to you, as if they were directed at you, you idiot, learn English, there are courses you can take that we give to immigrants from many different countries that might help.
I am fluent in English, it's your sanctimonious attitude that galls me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211355 Aug 21, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Thats nice, go play on the Freeway.
No.
Tax mans now

Monrovia, CA

#211356 Aug 21, 2013
This NJ mayor can't afford to live in his own town.

In a glaring example of the Garden State's high taxes, James McCullough's $31,000 property tax bill has him looking to sell.

Should have red the fine Republican TAX print before he bought it in the first place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr D_e_ath__to__tyrants 70,986
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Tue Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info