Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201864 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Malvanues

Monrovia, CA

#208367 Aug 9, 2013
Just keep smacking your lips and it will all go away.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#208369 Aug 9, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text> ROFLMAO
Yep, that's a sign of maturity right there. It outgrew AOL.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#208370 Aug 9, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't paint the sky "lavender", you queen; that color that you see is mauve!
YUK!YUK!YUK! I don't really think nature can be improved upon. A beautiful landscape is (almost) as beautiful as a woman.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208371 Aug 9, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry that you feel tht I was trying to get you to believe as we do, for that is not our intent if you are not interested. There are people everywhere that we go that someone out there is hurting and needs help and we try to be available when we can to talk to people about what the Holy Spirit has taught us. As for the Scriptures, I do not pick and choose. For the Scriptures that may sound different to some, there is always a answer if you just Study the Scriptures because we try to match Scripture with Scripture and if there seems to be a difference, we take the time to find out what it is and we usually come up with a answer. My reason for being on this forum is that most people that say they are Christians that I have come across in my walk with God have no clue what the Bible even says. They go to a Church and just believe what their pastor says and from our experience, most of the pastors that we have come across in the past 55 years are having offerings in the Church which we are totally against and they preach what people want to hear, rather than what God teaches in Scripture. When Apostle Paul preached, he preached the Word of God and preached freely without charge. We had our own fellowship for 10 years when we were younger. We did not take a offering and we were not connected to any denomination. We just asked people to come to a gathering for a pot luck, sing and if they wanted to stay for a Bible Study, then they would stay and if they wanted to leave, they left, but most of them would stay even if they were athiest because they were curious. Sometimes they would come back because they began to trust us and like us and wanted to hear my husband teach because he would not deviate from what God wrote. If they had opinions, he would ask them to back it up with Scripture and we ended up and had a great time of fellowship together. It was not easy because we live in a home owners Assoc. and we had to fight for our rights every year to keep our fellowship going because of rules and regulations, but you cannot discriminate, so they had to let us have our own get together like all the other people living in the area with their parties that we did not attend. My husband and I have had some type of ministry in our home since we were married and we were never connected to any Church doing this. We learned the Scriptures from our own Studying and being very sincere about it. God has Blessed us for staying together and given us health to be able to continue in His Work when we have opportunities.
Thank you again for your response and just maybe someone out there will listen to God's Words, not mine.
Oh..Big D!ck is interested, all right, just not the way that you wish for him to be.. You see, he's interested in appearing to be all-powerful and all-knowing. He's interested in defining a "real American", as he sees it, not the same way that the rest of us do.. He's interested in belittling anyone who disagrees with him. He denied his kids any sort of belief in any sort of god, Christian or otherwise. He takes great joy in making false claims that a religious person that comes to a school will be arrested (at his behest no less). He's interested in telling anyone that disagrees with him to leave the country, as if he has the final say in all matters.
This is the Big D!ck that you agreed with and thanked, earlier on.
He's just sorry that he can't claim that one of his kids was gay, he'd wear that claim like some sort of badge of honor. He claims to have served in the military, but in this, he also lies. He is working for a company that "will not tolerate" any sort of dissent with the corporate views. He is paid to troll and to undermine his countrymen. He'd sell you and I out, for a buck or a bigger cubicle. He lies all the time. He claims that "more Americans support SSM" than not. I have disproven this, often, and offered proof of this lie. He ignores me. He's nothing.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#208372 Aug 9, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Frank, read a post? ROFLMAO, he is not here to read, he ONLY MAKES SMART AZZ REMARKS
Says Jizzy in an angry smart ass remark. Priceless.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#208373 Aug 9, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you'd bother to read the first few words, you would see that this post is directed to Suzanne, not you.
I missed your response about the 'racist' joke.

You know, the one about the 93% African Americans who voted for Obama...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208374 Aug 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am involved in charities, I help people that need help
I am a veteran and served my country
I am a father and grandfather and love and protect my children
You donít have to believe in a religion to be a good and decent person.
Just remember that when you talk to people.
With a child you need a threat to get them to do what is right, a punishment, go to your room, no tv, or what have you.
That tends to backfire with adults
Most adults do what is right, because it is right regardless of a reward or punishment, well... most of the time anyway.
Yes we still need police, and the threat of jail, and so forth, but most good law abiding adults are not that way because of the threat of jail.
They are that way because it is the right thing to do, they are grown up
I think it is time the human race grows up. We should move past the threat of everlasting torture in an afterlife as a threat to make us a good person. Which is what your religion and most religions were designed to do. To give the little people ( us ) hope of a perfect world in an afterlife ( that way they donít have to actually do anything for us in this life ) and to threaten us with torture in an afterlife ( because they cant actually torture us in this life ) to act the way they want us to act.
So... You used threats to remove spirituality from your children? Nice work, you toadie.
"love and protect my children" means to threaten them.
"You donít have to believe in a religion to be a good and decent person." means that anyone who DOES believe is a fool, according to you.
"I am involved in charities, I help people that need help" but what you call "help" , we call abuse and threats. We call it "belittlement".
"I think it is time the human race grows up.". you think that we are all children, and that your abuses and threats are correct?
"We should move past the threat of everlasting torture in an afterlife as a threat to make us a good person. Which is what your religion and most religions were designed to do. To give the little people ( us ) hope of a perfect world in an afterlife ( that way they donít have to actually do anything for us in this life ) and to threaten us with torture in an afterlife ( because they cant actually torture us in this life ) to act the way they want us to act." is a description of what happens when a corrupt group gain control of religion, not an apt description of religion, or religious belief.
You're insane and a liar.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#208375 Aug 9, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you'd bother to read the first few words, you would see that this post is directed to Suzanne, not you.
Too wordy even for long winded Suzanne.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208376 Aug 9, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Then what you biatchen bout girl friend. Religion, what you talkin bout girlfriend you can get married even if you are a godless heathen.
Speak properly. Don't use Ebonics in here, it's not correct English.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#208377 Aug 9, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.google.com/imgres ...
You still haven't learned how to post a link. This is due to the fact that you are a moron. It's a simple concept really, truly amazing that you are too dumb to learn it.

But that's why I like your sillyass! Wouldn't have it any other way.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208378 Aug 9, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not against marriage equality...marriage is between TWO consenting adults. This is where it gets kind of sticky, those SSSB crowd tend to like them young.
Myself, I would never want more than one husband...as a wife I can see the usefulness of polygamy
A little editing for brevity. And a word swap leaves this post just as relevant as the original was trying to be. After all, Well was trying to paint an entire group with a narrow brush. This tactic was not allowed when the SSSB crowd was on the receiving end of the brush, so it also cannot be allowed now. For the reasons that the SSSB crowd stated.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#208379 Aug 9, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak properly. Don't use Ebonics in here, it's not correct English.
Whatever logic possessed the fool to try to speak Ebonics escapes me. And then to hack it up like that. "Duh, girlfriend, biatch, duh"

That's why I like the silly dope.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208380 Aug 9, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Hey tard, find the red x located in the upper right hand corner, use it
Go and play in traffic.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208381 Aug 9, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for demonstrating why I generally don't read or respond to your posts. Because, like you, they are stupid.
The "act" which you describe above, and discuss more often than any gay person I've ever met, is "sex", anal sex to be specific. THAT is the behavior. That act is called "sex" when it is performed by straight people, and its called "sex" when it is performed by gay people.
Homosexuality only relates to attraction. Certain acts don't magically become "homosexuality" when gays do them. The acts are already named. Homosexual describes the participants, not the acts.
But don't let facts get in the way of your creepy obsession with other people's sex.
<quoted text>
Um, dear, no one is forcing you to be here. No one is forcing you to read the posts here. And unlike religion and the bible, the subject we have been discussing that apparently you now believe you have been "forced" into, is reflected in the article at the top of the page. If you didn't want to discuss what this string was about, why are you here jackass?
But now having wasted time actually reading a couple of your posts, I'm reminded why I have previously always skipped over them. Lesson learned. Carry on fucktard.
Boy, you sure have a way of putting on airs...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#208382 Aug 9, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh..Big D!ck is interested, all right, just not the way that you wish for him to be.. You see, he's interested in appearing to be all-powerful and all-knowing. He's interested in defining a "real American", as he sees it, not the same way that the rest of us do.. He's interested in belittling anyone who disagrees with him. He denied his kids any sort of belief in any sort of god, Christian or otherwise. He takes great joy in making false claims that a religious person that comes to a school will be arrested (at his behest no less). He's interested in telling anyone that disagrees with him to leave the country, as if he has the final say in all matters.
This is the Big D!ck that you agreed with and thanked, earlier on.
He's just sorry that he can't claim that one of his kids was gay, he'd wear that claim like some sort of badge of honor. He claims to have served in the military, but in this, he also lies. He is working for a company that "will not tolerate" any sort of dissent with the corporate views. He is paid to troll and to undermine his countrymen. He'd sell you and I out, for a buck or a bigger cubicle. He lies all the time. He claims that "more Americans support SSM" than not. I have disproven this, often, and offered proof of this lie. He ignores me. He's nothing.
Hear hear! I second that.
U know

Monrovia, CA

#208383 Aug 9, 2013
You know Frankie NO ONE cares about your and your pathetic friends poster here anymore.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208384 Aug 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on the God, Zeus can get pretty upset if you go after one of his human conquests
Hey D, I loved you, on "To Catch A Predator"...
U know

Monrovia, CA

#208385 Aug 9, 2013
You know Frankie NO ONE cares about your and your pathetic friends poster here any more.

Kind of like sheet birds sitting on telephone lines.
U know

Monrovia, CA

#208386 Aug 9, 2013
You know Frankie NO ONE cares about your and your pathetic friends poster here any more.

Kind of like sheet birds sitting on telephone lines, or was that power lines?
U know

Monrovia, CA

#208387 Aug 9, 2013

Kind of like sheet birds sitting on telephone lines, or was that power lines?

Either way it was lines or lying's that you and your pea wee friends do best by blotting all over the posts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Aug 27 Norbert of Norview 71,944
News SD-area man gets 14 years for abusing wife (Jan '11) Aug 22 dGo mnaDde lyHo i... 5
News Fear mongering in Spreckels will have been in vain Aug 7 I am sorry 1
Monterey Public Officials VIOLATING FEDERAL LAWS Aug 7 Un agenda 21 and ... 6
News Del Rey Oaks Garden Center grand opening schedu... Jul '15 Kathi Buckley Smith 1
drugs Jul '15 JayJay 2
News Sex offender Tom Pollacci pleads not guilty to ... (Mar '09) Jul '15 martin5 360
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages