Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208101 Aug 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, most people that donít care about SSM are not posting on this forum, they must be trolls :)
No, liar. They're the ones not flipping me off or giving me a thumbs-up on the freeway. The "REAL" majority of Americans has no opinion on the matter. As I've told you, repeatedly.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#208102 Aug 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well duh.
What fun would that be?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208103 Aug 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Even fewer care about you.
Says you? I bet he has more of a fan club than you...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208104 Aug 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you helping the SSM cause?
By making retarded insults against Frankie. Never even mentioning SSM.
He's not. He's just blowing chunks...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208105 Aug 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Criticize Frankie?- Tolerant and diverse poster who deserves to be here!
Criticize SSM supporters?- Big mean nasty TROLL who shouldn't be here!
Criticize SSM opposers - Tolerant and diverse poster who deserves to be here!
We know the drill.
Rainbow 101: Use bigotry. Use it to fight perceived bigotry. Explain it away as "noble".
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208106 Aug 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear hear! Ah, that felt good!
Thank you.
:-D
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208107 Aug 8, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Deeply racist...
Please, explain this preposterous post?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208108 Aug 8, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Rock... Thankfully, we gay people don't have to prove anything to you. If you choose to believe that we don't contribute to society--that we aren't beneficial, that's your opinion. I answered your question as a courtesy.
Here in the U.S., it's not illegal to be gay and it's not illegal to petition the courts, petition legislators, or sway public opinion to garner rights and protections we believe we deserve.
To be honest, I think it pleases me that you are unhappy with the state of affairs re: rights for gays. You guys have had no problem busting our chops for decades. I think it's time you had a taste of your own medicine.
If you give me your address, I'll keep you personally updated with regards the advances that we make in the years to come.
For an overly-medicated, alleged "social worker", I expected more from you.
1) I haven't asked you if h0m0s contribute to society.
2) You may be beneficial, but that isn't because of your SSSB.
3) It may not be illegal, but it is a frivilous waste of resources to make our government focus on sexual behavior.
4) Of course it please you. You are petty.
5) You may not have my address, but, if you wish, you may let me know when you arrive in my town, so that I may throw that drink in your face.
6) "Busting your chops", as you put it, hasn't been my pursuit. You have the wrong target. I'm against calling yourselves "married", when that flies in the face of all that we know to be right.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#208109 Aug 8, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Jizzy is too.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208110 Aug 8, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody send this man some Kleenex...
Please, do so. It will make a wonderful pilot light for the flame-thrower...
Keep making jokes about the downfall of our country. It will hasten the arrival of our demise. At that point, you will need some Kleenex of your own. You'll be crying "We just got the right to marry. How could this country fall NOW? It'sSO UNFAIR!!!"
Clearly, you are not upset about the unravelling of our society. How could you be? You'd never have the guts to defend her. You just want to control how the rest of us live. A parasite. That's all you are.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#208111 Aug 8, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Jade's automatic deleter broke.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208113 Aug 8, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
How many generations have bemoaned the youth of the world? Yet the world kept spinning. People kept being born. And one way or another we pulled through.
I got a news flash for you:
We aren't "pulling through". We are in a death spiral. You might see nothing wrong with that, but I, and others, do. It is terminal.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#208114 Aug 8, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Rainbow 101: Use bigotry. Use it to fight perceived bigotry. Explain it away as "noble".
It's not bigotry when Big D does it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#208115 Aug 8, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Big D is truly insufferable.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208116 Aug 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy do I know it. Jizzy looks up to him. "Sup D?" Sucks up to him! Too funny. Jizzy thinks Big D is the most reasonable man in the world.
AAaawww....Jizzy has a role model. The Insufferable "Swindlers Fist" strikes again....
sheesh

United States

#208117 Aug 8, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your response. I have started a new forum that I will be using to respond to someone who is asking for imput on certain subjects pertaining to the Scriptures and I will try my best to answer you there. The subject on the forum comes up almost on the top because I just started it this morning. It is called "Do you really know what the word Church means? There may be alot of people that want to write me, but I believe most of them will be there to ridicule my post or say profane things which really do not affect me because I have God through Christ on my side, but if I feel that someone is really asking a question like I feel you are doing, I will be more than willing to answer you the best way that I know through Scripture. Thanks much.
I had a look around and couldn't find it. You really ought to learn how to link to things instead of trying to get people to go on wild goose chases. There are several fora in here and I might be coming to the same thread on one different from yours. So you may have posted it somewhere I won't see it. To link to something just copy and paste the web addy from the place you're trying to link. Topix has a way of making the last half of a long link fade into the ether. So it is best to copy and paste, then put a gap in the middle of the link so it isn't wider than a topix post window.

Better yet respond here as that does away with trawling through the internet.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208118 Aug 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not bigotry when Big D does it.
It's "noble", right?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208119 Aug 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D is truly insufferable.
Why do you suppose that we both homed in, on that word? Think there's someting to it? LOL
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208120 Aug 8, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<veryvermilion wrote:Deeply racist..>
Please, explain this preposterous post?
You may want to blow the Obammy, becuase of his race, but we don't hate the Obammy because of his race. It's because of his politics. Why don't you explain why you posted that bullshit?
Drier

Monrovia, CA

#208121 Aug 8, 2013
Deirers are always a bit dry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 70,022
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3

Beach Hazards Statement for Monterey County was issued at October 21 at 6:49AM PDT

Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]