Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201480 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#208630 Aug 10, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that post qualifies as a 100% failure. It didn't even make sense.
I suppose the best that a shitferbrains could hope for is for me to look it up?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208631 Aug 10, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I did. A picture of your dumbazz came up.
Damn, son, you really outdid yourself that time...
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#208632 Aug 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post, your best yet. I bet he's really hurt.
It's showing great potential.

*snicker*
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#208633 Aug 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Ah good times!
Yeah it is.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208634 Aug 10, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
..said the troll after he took the time to modify a post while copying and pasting it. What a tool.
Highly sophisticated post there, bunkie...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208635 Aug 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you jerk off to it?
You KNOW he did...
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#208636 Aug 10, 2013
guest plagiarist wrote:
<quoted text>
...said the troll who never grew up and still acts like it's on the middle-school playground.
You thieving little troll. You're stealing the thoughts of others.
Gustavo

North Hollywood, CA

#208638 Aug 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you jerk off to it?
STFU you joto!!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#208639 Aug 10, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU you joto!!
Do you want someone to look that up for you?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208640 Aug 10, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Highly sophisticated post there, bunkie...
guest is a real fart smeller, er, ah, smart fella.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208641 Aug 10, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU you joto!!
I bet you jacked off to it too Bluto you third rate fruitloop!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208642 Aug 10, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want someone to look that up for you?
Perhaps he should Goggle what he just said.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#208643 Aug 10, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
"Who cares if Obama is biracial?" Why, you do. You are the one trying to make it into a racial joke, through your introduction of his race. This joke had no mention of race, until you brought it up. This makes YOU the racist, not the joke. You DO see that, don't you? The joke pointed out that anyone who voted for Obammy had an IQ of 50. Stop being a racist. You're getting as bad as Super D, that bastion of lies and irrelevancy..
At no point in my conversation about Kimare's joke have I brought up Obama's race. You can look back and see for yourself.

Kimare only brought it up in his comment before my last one.

His joke targeted those of voted for Obama, not Obama's race. That's why I said it's a racist joke.

So, to once again be clear, I DID NOT at ANY time bring up Obama's race until Kimare brought it up.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#208645 Aug 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps he should Goggle what he just said.
I don't think they have the necessary intelligence. I swear, a short bus must've broken down nearby.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208646 Aug 10, 2013
That guest moron forgot to Google his last post.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#208647 Aug 10, 2013
"His joke targeted those of voted for Obama, not Obama's race. That's why I said it's a racist joke. "

HUH?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#208648 Aug 10, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
This is directed to Veryvermilion,
I will try to get back to you on different subjects that you have put on different posts. I am very busy right now because I do have a business on ebay that I take care of. I also write on alot of forums at times, but like I said this forum is to wicked, not that I take it personally, but some of the responses I feel are not trying to really ask questions, for I believe that they are wanting to argue and I WILL NOT ARGUE about anything that pertains to my Faith in Christ. God wrote it, I believe it and that settles it. God's Word is more powerful than a two edged sword and that is all I need to fight back. If someone has a difference, show me and my husband the Scripture, for this is our only Authority. Those out there that truly are interested, I believe that God will let me know in some way. I have someone right now that is asking questions that I feel that they are wanting to argue. When Jesus sent out his diciples, he told them to tell about Salvation, but if they did not listen, to dust their feet off and move on and that is what I will be doing if I feel that people are joking around and not being serious. I have been a Christian since I was a child and I have been around along time and believe me, there is no surprizes anymore. We have been in debates, Churches, Bible Studies, had our own fellowship for 10 years, but I will not waste my time dealing with people who I know are lost, but are fooling around and not being serious. It is like a joke to them and to MY HUSBAND AND I, it is a matter of choosing life or death and I and my husband choose "LIFE".
If you think that I am in any way trying to "argue" with you, I am not.

I'm simply letting you know where I'm coming from.

If you aren't interested in talking about this any further, that's fine by me.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208649 Aug 10, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
At no point in my conversation about Kimare's joke have I brought up Obama's race. You can look back and see for yourself.
His joke targeted those of voted for Obama, not Obama's race. That's why I said it's a racist joke.
So, to once again be clear, I DID NOT at ANY time bring up Obama's race until Kimare brought it up.
Yeah yeah. His joke targeted Obama supporters. You injected race into it. Too late now, own it.

All the people who voted for Obama aren't black. How could they be? You're a sociologist, I understand. You have a poor math background.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208650 Aug 10, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
66% of the people who voted for Obama were white. So his joke that Obama supporters are dumb is not racist. It's not racism to call white people dumb!

You're the racist in this one, fruitloops. Own it.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208651 Aug 10, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think that I am in any way trying to "argue" with you, I am not.
I'm simply letting you know where I'm coming from.
If you aren't interested in talking about this any further, that's fine by me.
We know where you came from. Two straight parents. Lucky you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jun 12 Ben Avraham 72,097
News Successful Marina hotel owner asks city to forg... Jun 3 bubba b bobby 2
News Youngster dies in police chase on Highway 1 in ... (Jul '10) May 23 Trump supporter 831 30
Help finding old acquaintance? May 21 Barros 4
Sendy Russo May '18 Wondering 1
News Marina mayora s race: Incumbent Bruce Delgado v... (Nov '16) Apr '18 Kevin Saunders 2
Review: Francis Alwill General Contr (Jul '11) Apr '18 Bob Klinski 7

Monterey Jobs

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages