Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
180,421 - 180,440 of 200,369 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get around much, do you? Tied to that back alley? I gave heel to the Churchies just a couple of days ago. You're just like 'em. Have the same wit and wisdom and childish desire to control.
Hey, there's another dog trotting by. Time for you to make another nickel for Pimp Brutha.
10 positive smilies?

I don't think my heart can take it.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh... There's no doubt that you are creative. Ann Richards or Molly Ivins (may they rest in peace) on their best days couldn't come up with one-liners you come up with. It's one of the only things I've seen so far that makes me have a modicum of respect for you. I like humor a great deal. And if you weren't so filled with such hatred toward gay people, I think I could really enjoy your posts.
I still don't wee why you don't like us.
Would you take a few minutes and help me understand why that is?
I hate Caligula, and if it was in my power I'd waltz through Folsom Street (and the city parks where George Michael lurks) with a flame thrower.

Those who keep it to themselves I don't know of or worry about.

Your mascara's running....
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh... There's no doubt that you are creative. Ann Richards or Molly Ivins (may they rest in peace) on their best days couldn't come up with one-liners you come up with. It's one of the only things I've seen so far that makes me have a modicum of respect for you. I like humor a great deal. And if you weren't so filled with such hatred toward gay people, I think I could really enjoy your posts.
I still don't wee why you don't like us.
Would you take a few minutes and help me understand why that is?
And thank you for the compliment.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate Caligula, and if it was in my power I'd waltz through Folsom Street (and the city parks where George Michael lurks) with a flame thrower.
Those who keep it to themselves I don't know of or worry about.
Your mascara's running....
Firstly, thanks for noticing my mascara :-D Everybody says I look like Tammy Faye peeling onions, but I use the good stuff; the kind that don't run.

Secondly, with all the flaming queens on Folsom, don't waste your time. Besides, them are some BIG old girls down on Folsom. I'd head over to Castro. At least you'd stand a fighting chance.

Finally, you didn't answer my question... WHY do you dislike gay people so much? WHAT have gay people done to you or your family? Can you put it into words?(I have no doubt that you can)
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly, thanks for noticing my mascara :-D Everybody says I look like Tammy Faye peeling onions, but I use the good stuff; the kind that don't run.
Secondly, with all the flaming queens on Folsom, don't waste your time. Besides, them are some BIG old girls down on Folsom. I'd head over to Castro. At least you'd stand a fighting chance.
Finally, you didn't answer my question... WHY do you dislike gay people so much? WHAT have gay people done to you or your family? Can you put it into words?(I have no doubt that you can)
What part of "Caligula" can you still not wrap your thoughts around?

(Tammy Faye worked undercover for Sherwin Williams)
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the encouraging words. I was ready to crash....
25 negative smilies? That's all? That's what Affirmative Action gets you nowadays.

Pffffft.
De Sitres

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Sewer disposal service is bring offer here on this site.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

De Sitres wrote:
Sewer disposal service is bring offer here on this site.
You okay, Emo?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

The judge-it rigging faerie is whipped up into a frenzy! WOO~HOOO!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
25 negative smilies? That's all? That's what Affirmative Action gets you nowadays.
Pffffft.
Ain't it a sight to behold? Can't stop mooching, get a job and pay taxes but can rig the judge-its 25 times like it matters or something. And guess which way he rigs them...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

An orgy of judge-it rigging. Binge judge-its!

Now I ask you. What kind of OCD neurotic moron would do that? Let us guess.
sheesh

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Lawdy, lawdy, lawdee! If this thread has taught me one thing it is that ming mong ping pong is a game that goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on...
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't it a sight to behold? Can't stop mooching, get a job and pay taxes but can rig the judge-its 25 times like it matters or something. And guess which way he rigs them...
I should be honored, but can't they do better?

:)
Duress

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

August 2013, Florida teen dies after being shocked by police with heavy duty tazer.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

BigDaddy wrote:
Life being so short how do you Americans find the time to debate this subject?
By the time something happens all of you on this post will be DEAD!
Unless someone is teaching their 1 yr. old to post!
Quite true. We don't want our children affected negatively by degenerative moral behavior. You Americans???
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Duress wrote:
August 2013, Florida teen dies after being shocked by police with heavy duty tazer.
It's only an arm of that same Big Gummint that panders to you gaybois, Emo, the same one that fries children to a crisp, so what's your problem THIS time?
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
you shouldn't put christains down so
So says the religious bigotress.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

imae wrote:
<quoted text>Yes its more of the voters results, no one is stopping you to be together. It's of the vote; How can one judge overturn a state vote, why vote!! This is our voice! I don't like the governor, I don't like the president, pay off a judge who disagrees
That's what makes the gay cult think more people are on their side, in reality people are just disgusted with the ayeholes we voted for out promoting their own agendas and not doing the job we voted for them to do.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute, let me check the scrip... Oh yeah! I know the correct response. "I'm rubber, you're glue, bounces off me and sticks to you"
That is the essence of many of your responses, yes. At least you recognize it.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "Caligula" can you still not wrap your thoughts around?
Hint:

Neil Patrick Harris french kisses a dog on international television for the SECOND time this year, and apparently I'm the only one who rails against the Decadence.

If they'll do creepy shit like that, if they have no Boundaries whatsoever, then certainly no human child is safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monterey Discussions

Search the Monterey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 28 min Concerned in Las Cruces 68,467
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Thu seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Pole swap 7,855
Homicide suspect Victor Cabrera has long histor... (Oct '08) Thu anonymous 11
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Thu rain or snow to slow 15,928
No Kids Allowed: Babies Effectively Banned at C... Thu Love the Policy 1
Seaside In-N-Out should be ready by summer '15 Jul 30 Watchdog 2
•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000