Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201862 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Long Beach, CA

#207965 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hear anyone. What do we sound like power ranger?
I don't know what "power ranger" is so I have no idea. Perhaps google can help you with that.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207966 Aug 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what "power ranger" is so I have no idea. Perhaps google can help you with that.
Well that's just plain silly. I know what it means, you don't. So I should Google it? What a moron! Let me help you out spice boy. YOU should google it. There. Easy!

Long Beach, CA

#207967 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's just plain silly. I know what it means, you don't. So I should Google it? What a moron! Let me help you out spice boy. YOU should google it. There. Easy!
You are so stupid that I need to explain my post to you? Wow. You are a total retard. But then again, that is nothing new.
suzanne henderson

Placerville, CA

#207968 Aug 8, 2013
Dear Mr. Laughing Man, First of all you misunderstood my note. I did not judge you by saying I will pray for you. Why does that bother you anyway? I am not the judge, for only our Creator can judge you and you have until your death to decide if you want Christ as your Savior. The only problem with that is that "Today is the day of Salvation because you do not know when you will be taken from Life to Death". You had mentioned in another slot that you were raised Pentecostal. Well, I am non-denominational, but I have to hand it to the Pentecostal Church because if it wasn't for them, I do not know where I would be today. It was the kindness and faith of a aunt of mine that I loved so very much and she went to that Church and helped me along the way as a child and I praise God everytime I think of her that I had her in my life. You are against our Creator because you do not know him or anything about him. You are judging God yourself by saying where was he when this or that happened. God created the world, but he does not come down here and run the world. He made the world for all of us to enjoy and because we sinned, he is waiting for us to return to him for forgiveness and it does not matter what happens to us because he will be with us forever. My husband and I have had many things happen within our 55 years of marriage with people that were very mean to us, but we never failed to ask God to help us through the fire of whatever happened and he did and I praise Him everyday. God helps us to be happy and to want to help others and not be selfish. It seems to me from things that I have read on your post that you seem to be a very unhappy person, but I believe that if you were a Christian and Jesus said that we will know them by their fruits, that you will find happiness and be able to live as God created you to do in the first place. I pray for myself as well as for many people everyday that God will Bless them and keep them safe. God has worked many miracles in our lives and I know that he is there for me and anyone else who will take the time to seek him out. Thank you all for your responses whether they are good or bad for I have been through the fire in many situations, so words cannot and will not bother me. For those of you that do not like my post because I am a Christian, I have every right to write what I want as you have every right to write against me. Thank you.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#207969 Aug 8, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
Dear Mr. Laughing Man, First of all you misunderstood my note. I did not judge you by saying I will pray for you. Why does that bother you anyway? I am not the judge, for only our Creator can judge you and you have until your death to decide if you want Christ as your Savior. The only problem with that is that "Today is the day of Salvation because you do not know when you will be taken from Life to Death". You had mentioned in another slot that you were raised Pentecostal. Well, I am non-denominational, but I have to hand it to the Pentecostal Church because if it wasn't for them, I do not know where I would be today. It was the kindness and faith of a aunt of mine that I loved so very much and she went to that Church and helped me along the way as a child and I praise God everytime I think of her that I had her in my life. You are against our Creator because you do not know him or anything about him. You are judging God yourself by saying where was he when this or that happened. God created the world, but he does not come down here and run the world. He made the world for all of us to enjoy and because we sinned, he is waiting for us to return to him for forgiveness and it does not matter what happens to us because he will be with us forever. My husband and I have had many things happen within our 55 years of marriage with people that were very mean to us, but we never failed to ask God to help us through the fire of whatever happened and he did and I praise Him everyday. God helps us to be happy and to want to help others and not be selfish. It seems to me from things that I have read on your post that you seem to be a very unhappy person, but I believe that if you were a Christian and Jesus said that we will know them by their fruits, that you will find happiness and be able to live as God created you to do in the first place. I pray for myself as well as for many people everyday that God will Bless them and keep them safe. God has worked many miracles in our lives and I know that he is there for me and anyone else who will take the time to seek him out. Thank you all for your responses whether they are good or bad for I have been through the fire in many situations, so words cannot and will not bother me. For those of you that do not like my post because I am a Christian, I have every right to write what I want as you have every right to write against me. Thank you.
PLEASE learn what a paragraph is and use it in your posts.

I look at your comments and have trouble understanding what you want to say.

I am honest to Pete not trying to be unkind.

Pretend that you are talking out loud to people on this forum. And each time you would normally take a breath in your speech, hit the return key twice to create a new paragraph.
suzanne henderson

Placerville, CA

#207970 Aug 8, 2013
Mr. Veryvermillion, I am sorry you do not like the way I write and I do use paragraphs sometimes, but if you do not like the way I write, then I suggest you skip my post. I do not like most of the posts that I read, but I am not going to tell people how to write their post. Thank you much for your response.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#207971 Aug 8, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
You are free to believe in whichever God or Goddess or pantheon of Gods and Goddesses you choose to in this country. We are a nation that has the freedom of religion, al treated equally in the eyes of the law from Anasi to Zoroaster

As long as you donít try and apply your specific beliefs through legislation to others that are not of your belief, we do not have a problem.
another anonymouse anon

Sonoma, CA

#207972 Aug 8, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
`
THIS IS SURELY BLASPHEMY! You words as read reveal as clearly evil in trying to call Jesus a fruit and making such despairing claims about the Holy Father. I will pray for what you once may have been to wake from its filth encrusted slumber and stagger forth into the light and recognize what must be done and do it. God bless us all, except them.
suzanne henderson

Placerville, CA

#207973 Aug 8, 2013
I am addressing this to anonymouse anon. You said that my post was blasphemy. Well, that is OK that you have your opinions, but I do not write my opinions. I am stating what the Scriptures tell me and I am quided by the Holy Spirit. For your information in the book of Matthew Chapter 7 verse 15-20 and I quote "Beware of falso prophets, which come to you in sheeps's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit fruit, neigher can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and case into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them." Otherwords if people are profaning Christ or writing things about God through His Son that are not of God, they are not bearing good fruits. I am not calling Jesus or God a fruit for they are the Lord of Lords and King of Kings. I do not know what denomination you are, but my husband and I of 55 years only study the Scriptures and learn from the Holy Spirit which you can find in the Book of First John 2;27 (not the Gospel of John) and I quote "But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need NOT that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is TRUTH, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him." You are giving your opinions and we believe that anything that you disagree with must be backed up with Scripture because that is the only authority that we abide by. Thank you anyway for your imput and may God Bless your day today.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207974 Aug 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That has to be one of the single most idiotic things I've ever seen anywhere in my lifetime.

"Look up something that you know about because I don't".
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207975 Aug 8, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
First things first: when a Churchie throws out that old trope about "I'll pray for your being a Heathen" then it's because they're uppity know-it-alls and they've judged you and they know what's best.

What is "sin"? More nutty shit that I feel no remorse over. I care about upsetting the Galactic Boogerman as much as I care about upsetting Mr. GleepDorf from Andromeda.

Note how the Churchies have non sequiturs for "answers" to events such as children who were mass murdered.

I "seem to be very unhappy". Judging, as usual. I'd be dancing on air if only I'd join a cult?

Lastly, those posts reek of script writing. If she truly is an old lady then her life has been a total waste. She is a mindless drone. I suspect it's another Big She/Ed Wood production. But what's the difference?
Jesters

Monrovia, CA

#207976 Aug 8, 2013
Surely you jest.
Jesters

Monrovia, CA

#207977 Aug 8, 2013
Look another train load of "ding Dongs" are coming in.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207978 Aug 8, 2013
"God created the world, but he does not come down here and run the world. He made the world for all of us to enjoy and because we sinned, he is waiting for us to return to him for forgiveness and it does not matter what happens to us because he will be with us forever."

What hath God wrought?

If I had the Power to forsee that an innocent little girl would be hacked to bits, or buried alive, or fried alive by a Government, then I think it'd be best that I not create such a turdball and walk away from it to begin with.

Being the lowly human that I am, I wouldn't have a need to create a race of people that I'll destroy if they don't worship me. I'm a hell raiser and a bit of a rebel but I'm not a needy clingy megalomaniac.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#207979 Aug 8, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
Mr. Veryvermillion, I am sorry you do not like the way I write and I do use paragraphs sometimes, but if you do not like the way I write, then I suggest you skip my post. I do not like most of the posts that I read, but I am not going to tell people how to write their post. Thank you much for your response.
Most people already do skip right on past your posts...

If that's the case, why bother writing at all?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207980 Aug 8, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
There you have it, boys and girls. I wondered why an "old lady" wandered in here.

Think about it. "she" wants you to listen to her, but she won't listen to you.

That's how Churchies and Big D are, uneducated and unbending.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207981 Aug 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so stupid that I need to explain my post to you? Wow. You are a total retard. But then again, that is nothing new.
No, you are so stupid I had to explain YOUR post to you. YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207982 Aug 8, 2013
suzanne faker wrote:
I am addressing this to anonymouse anon. You said that my post was blasphemy. Well, that is OK that you have your opinions, but I do not write my opinions. I am stating what the Scriptures tell me and I am quided by the Holy Spirit. For your information in the book of Matthew Chapter 7 verse 15-20 and I quote "Beware of falso prophets, which come to you in sheeps's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit fruit, neigher can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and case into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them." Otherwords if people are profaning Christ or writing things about God through His Son that are not of God, they are not bearing good fruits. I am not calling Jesus or God a fruit for they are the Lord of Lords and King of Kings. I do not know what denomination you are, but my husband and I of 55 years only study the Scriptures and learn from the Holy Spirit which you can find in the Book of First John 2;27 (not the Gospel of John) and I quote "But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need NOT that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is TRUTH, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him." You are giving your opinions and we believe that anything that you disagree with must be backed up with Scripture because that is the only authority that we abide by. Thank you anyway for your imput and may God Bless your day today.
"My husband and I of 55 years"

Why does the faker feel such a need to continually make such a point of "55 years"?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207983 Aug 8, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
You tell him Suzy!

All he needs to do is skip your posts if they bother him so. I agree. Easy!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207984 Aug 8, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people already do skip right on past your posts...
If that's the case, why bother writing at all?
We agree on something.

Amazing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Aug 27 Norbert of Norview 71,944
News SD-area man gets 14 years for abusing wife (Jan '11) Aug 22 dGo mnaDde lyHo i... 5
News Fear mongering in Spreckels will have been in vain Aug 7 I am sorry 1
Monterey Public Officials VIOLATING FEDERAL LAWS Aug 7 Un agenda 21 and ... 6
News Del Rey Oaks Garden Center grand opening schedu... Jul '15 Kathi Buckley Smith 1
drugs Jul '15 JayJay 2
News Sex offender Tom Pollacci pleads not guilty to ... (Mar '09) Jul '15 martin5 360
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages