Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,014)

Showing posts 180,261 - 180,280 of199,109
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug addicts, child molesters, arsonists, thieves, etc. have a very obvious negative impact on society. Gay people can't be compared with them at all.
I not only compare my sexual behavior with the animal kingdom, but I compare yours as well. Homosexuality and heterosexuality are found throughout the animal world.
I'm always at least 2 steps ahead of you. So don't come for me unless you have excellent back-up.
I bet you'd like me to back up for you rear ender. Uh, obviously you don't understand comparison but I'll dumb it down a bit. Those ,including homosexuality, are ALL deviant behavior (don't make ME define deviant, you google it in your prep. time) as they are not normal compared to the average in ANY society whether it be human, animal , reptile amph.... etc. You can't compare mine with anything (again you ASS Ume) because you don't know me. Your deviated abnormal sexual practice (as YOU have stated already yourself) is abnormal on all plains,(or is that planes, I'll google it later) social, religious, moral and animal/human nature, oh crap, it's against science too. So take your tiny baby steps back and after you get off your knees and not crawl bring it on back. xxoxx
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Stink pits wrote:
Same fuzzy dice still hanging?
I see a road trip in your future, Emo. Pause at 7:24

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
My sarcasm detector is second to none.
Your joke making ability is dismal. Don't quit whatever else you do.
Back at cha'.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to give the few ladies game enough to sleep with me a dutch oven in the morning. Pull the blanket over her head and rip off a real hangover stinker. Either they stay or they go. If she stays she's a winner! Second date.
Some people just ain't got noooo scents for humor.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one nasty assed old man!!
Thank you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Some people just ain't got noooo scents for humor.
Ammo is so scarce lately. I lucked out this morning and bought 2 boxes of 9MM then stopped for gas on the way home.

This drop dead gorgeous blond in a short skirt filling up her car saw it on the front seat and whispered to me "I'm a big believer in barter, do you want to trade some sex for ammo?"

I thought real hard, then said "What kind of ammo you got?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd have wound up as shark bait. Meal for a Mako.
"Save our country. Feed a shark."
The more I hear from him the more convinced I am he's not packing the gear. And the way he so casually lies about everything else. You may be right. Big D may be a phony hero. Stolen valor.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Hello power rangers, anybody wanna buy some girl scout cookies from me? You better pay off your sugar glider debt first.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The more I hear from him the more convinced I am he's not packing the gear. And the way he so casually lies about everything else. You may be right. Big D may be a phony hero. Stolen valor.
Phoney Baloney and Joanie. For all we know, it's the same person.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I see a road trip in your future, Emo. Pause at 7:24
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
EMO got a reservation...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
:D
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ammo is so scarce lately. I lucked out this morning and bought 2 boxes of 9MM then stopped for gas on the way home.
This drop dead gorgeous blond in a short skirt filling up her car saw it on the front seat and whispered to me "I'm a big believer in barter, do you want to trade some sex for ammo?"
Did you score?
Some ammo?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

girl scout2013 wrote:
Hello power rangers, anybody wanna buy some girl scout cookies from me? You better pay off your sugar glider debt first.
Mr. Jade has a big unpaid bill at the small marsupial emporium. He placed a special order of the rare Tasmanian squeakers and never paid for them. He said Mr. Jizzy would pay. But he didn't.

So take cash only from Mr. Jade and Mr. Jizzy
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that he'd show some respect for our differences of opinion. Even if he disagrees with the opinions.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

It's that "You're not REAL Americans" bit...
Sticks in my craw...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

girl scout2013 wrote:
I prefer a nice Brownie...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

I survived mustard gas and pepper spray. I'm a seasoned vet.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Our U.S. colors are now running, as we have to abandon our embassies under threat of Muslim attacks, even though, by treaty, our embassies are supposed to be defended by the host countries, but we are supposed to have El Quaida on the run. I'm waiting for an attack in the U.S.A. We haven't played Cowboys and Ahmed yet...They may be putting up with that in Canada, because it's the gays being targeted, but wait until the bastards start targeting normal civilians... Then, it comes here...

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa, what happened to that 10 percent crock of shit, Disco Boi?
And wherever did you get the idea that I said the Stains themselves bought all of Science? Do the stains have a particular need of the global warming scam? Of Big Pharma?
Too much glitter get in your eyes, or are you just a shitferbrains in an estrogen fueled rage?
I don't think the 10% figure has been believable since the 60's.

Re: global warming... Show me the money. Nobody on the planet is buying into "being green". Even though so many people believe the globe is being destroyed by mankind, we still use more petroleum products than ever before. Jesus, who would have thought two decades ago that people would plunk down $1.50 for a little over a cup of water wrapped in plastic? Hell, we were much more environmentally conscious (without even knowing it) before the 80's. Remember glass Coke bottles? Everything used to be bottled in cardboard and glass. And usually you'd get 10 cents for a Coke bottle.
So, I just don't buy that the "global warming" business is thriving.

Re: the pharmaceutical industry: I agree with you 100% on that. I don't watch the national news anymore because almost every single commercial is an advertisement for a prescription drug. Those people are tickled to death that everybody is hounding their doctors for drugs to cure everything from tear-duct problems to toenail fungus. It's a trillion dollar (or more) industry worldwide.

But gays, we don't have the political clout that you seem to think we have. The only reason that the LGBT community is being supported is because more of us are visible. Just about everybody works with someone, has someone in their family, or knows someone who is gay. They realize we're not "child molesters" and such horse shit. They know that we're pretty much just ordinary people--not unlike everybody else on the planet.

You've shown that you're not a religious man. So, I'm curious... Why do you have such a hard-on for gays? What in the heck have we done to you to warrant such vitriol?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I call "bullshit" on this story. "Do you want to trade some sex for ammo?" That has to be the lamest line I've ever heard.

What happened next? Did your car breakdown in front of a farm house? Did the farmer offer to let you stay for the night as long as you wouldn't touch his daughter?

Maybe you should expand on this STORY and send it in to "Penthouse Forum".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 180,261 - 180,280 of199,109
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search