Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
180,241 - 180,260 of 200,653 Comments Last updated 48 min ago
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207732 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! White HAZMAT suit with air tank. Go see the sights in SF.
My barber is so gay he hovers over my head when he gives me a haircut. No need to swivel the chair. "Percy". Now how gay is that? I call him fruitloops of course. He giggles. Not like these sourpusses here wanna file hate crime charges and civil suits.
It truly does, it gives me the creeps. The depravity has soaked into every pore of the place.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207733 Aug 6, 2013
Stink pits wrote:
Same fuzzy dice still hanging?
In how many Chevy Volts, Emo?

Or are you just here for the non sequiturs?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207734 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You make sense. I took him at his word but we've seen what that's worth.
I asked him to list 20 people who have called me on my "constant lying". He said he doesn't need to, because everyone knows it.
That's why I love these silly jackasses!
He'd have wound up as shark bait. Meal for a Mako.
"Save our country. Feed a shark."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#207735 Aug 6, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug addicts, child molesters, arsonists, thieves, etc. have a very obvious negative impact on society. Gay people can't be compared with them at all.
I not only compare my sexual behavior with the animal kingdom, but I compare yours as well. Homosexuality and heterosexuality are found throughout the animal world.
I'm always at least 2 steps ahead of you. So don't come for me unless you have excellent back-up.
I bet you'd like me to back up for you rear ender. Uh, obviously you don't understand comparison but I'll dumb it down a bit. Those ,including homosexuality, are ALL deviant behavior (don't make ME define deviant, you google it in your prep. time) as they are not normal compared to the average in ANY society whether it be human, animal , reptile amph.... etc. You can't compare mine with anything (again you ASS Ume) because you don't know me. Your deviated abnormal sexual practice (as YOU have stated already yourself) is abnormal on all plains,(or is that planes, I'll google it later) social, religious, moral and animal/human nature, oh crap, it's against science too. So take your tiny baby steps back and after you get off your knees and not crawl bring it on back. xxoxx
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207736 Aug 6, 2013
Stink pits wrote:
Same fuzzy dice still hanging?
I see a road trip in your future, Emo. Pause at 7:24

commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#207737 Aug 6, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
My sarcasm detector is second to none.
Your joke making ability is dismal. Don't quit whatever else you do.
Back at cha'.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#207738 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to give the few ladies game enough to sleep with me a dutch oven in the morning. Pull the blanket over her head and rip off a real hangover stinker. Either they stay or they go. If she stays she's a winner! Second date.
Some people just ain't got noooo scents for humor.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207740 Aug 6, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one nasty assed old man!!
Thank you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207741 Aug 6, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Some people just ain't got noooo scents for humor.
Ammo is so scarce lately. I lucked out this morning and bought 2 boxes of 9MM then stopped for gas on the way home.

This drop dead gorgeous blond in a short skirt filling up her car saw it on the front seat and whispered to me "I'm a big believer in barter, do you want to trade some sex for ammo?"

I thought real hard, then said "What kind of ammo you got?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207742 Aug 6, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd have wound up as shark bait. Meal for a Mako.
"Save our country. Feed a shark."
The more I hear from him the more convinced I am he's not packing the gear. And the way he so casually lies about everything else. You may be right. Big D may be a phony hero. Stolen valor.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#207743 Aug 6, 2013
Hello power rangers, anybody wanna buy some girl scout cookies from me? You better pay off your sugar glider debt first.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207744 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The more I hear from him the more convinced I am he's not packing the gear. And the way he so casually lies about everything else. You may be right. Big D may be a phony hero. Stolen valor.
Phoney Baloney and Joanie. For all we know, it's the same person.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207745 Aug 6, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I see a road trip in your future, Emo. Pause at 7:24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =s2bNSPkqSA8XX
EMO got a reservation...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207746 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
:D
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207747 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ammo is so scarce lately. I lucked out this morning and bought 2 boxes of 9MM then stopped for gas on the way home.
This drop dead gorgeous blond in a short skirt filling up her car saw it on the front seat and whispered to me "I'm a big believer in barter, do you want to trade some sex for ammo?"
I thought real hard, then said "What kind of ammo you got?
Did you score?
Some ammo?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207748 Aug 6, 2013
girl scout2013 wrote:
Hello power rangers, anybody wanna buy some girl scout cookies from me? You better pay off your sugar glider debt first.
Mr. Jade has a big unpaid bill at the small marsupial emporium. He placed a special order of the rare Tasmanian squeakers and never paid for them. He said Mr. Jizzy would pay. But he didn't.

So take cash only from Mr. Jade and Mr. Jizzy
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207749 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that he'd show some respect for our differences of opinion. Even if he disagrees with the opinions.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207750 Aug 6, 2013
It's that "You're not REAL Americans" bit...
Sticks in my craw...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207751 Aug 6, 2013
girl scout2013 wrote:
I prefer a nice Brownie...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207752 Aug 6, 2013
I survived mustard gas and pepper spray. I'm a seasoned vet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min Rick Moss 69,094
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr Little Ricky 15,973
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 8 hr memo maddnes 5,020
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon punch tips 7,935
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Aug 28 JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Aug 28 Money 1
My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Aug 28 marti eton square 4
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search