Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,012)

Showing posts 180,221 - 180,240 of200,229
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
wow the homophobes are dumb
That was a withering retort.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
They certainly didn't care about the rights of the guy that worked at Kodak.
My uncle got cashiered out of Kodak, in the mid 80's... They're as bad as Disney..
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. For a short while. I was on a roll. You know the drill.
(Sighs while saying) ".......yep......."
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
When I smoked, nothing I liked more than gotdam Camel straights. Humps. Best cigarette in the world. 11 cents a pack in the ships store. Splurge and get a carton for a buck. Cigs are $12 pack in NY now.
I very occasionally spark up one of my brother's. Once every two years maybe. Just for that Camel rush. Feel it down to my toes instantly.
They're all I smoke anymore. They're still the best. But, I did smoke Gauloises for a while, just to irriate people...LOL
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Frosty has already been by. That's why she's feeling so chipper. It won't last.
Frosty, The Coke-Man, was a very violent man.... With a slap and smack, he'd get your cash.....and he'd hurt you, with a bash.

Sing that, to the tune of "Frosty the snowman"...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Part 1: Are you actually implying that there no rich f4gs? No f4gs in positions of power? That your side of simpering little deviants hasn't got a group of sympathizers? ROFLMAO@U and your implications. We have all seen firsthand how you little c0c*s...To be continued, in order to circumvent the censorship robocop.
Part 2: uckers have taken over. Infiltration and subversion. Just like when a politician changed his tune, because of his little catamite son. Now, instead of standing fast in his beliefs, he has to show support for his damaged goods son.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
High five!
"Woot!"
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Defending your freedom to be an idiot is 'self-aggrandizing'???
You are sick.
I'd have to say that this post sums that up nicely.
:-D
Ewww

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

San Fransisco is going to have a Toronto rendition and suddenly it will no longer be considered the city of gay.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
This is...YET ANOTHER LIE, from Big D!ck. The only sign of defeat is ignoring a post altogether. Looking away at the strategic time. That is the true sign. And, it is your style.
Hear hear!

Big D will remain silent. He will not respond.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha ha looser chitos eater
The Smithsonian is gonna have to flip a coin....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a looser chitos eater. Nevermind. I probably don't want to know.
So. How much for a quick BJ?
Don't Do It! You already walked a great trail in VN, you beat the odds. Don't Do It!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in the business of letting a dog lay some spunk on your leg? Are you in the business of wearing feces? Are you in the habit of rolling around in something dead? You may be an animal, don't say that the rest of us are, we learned hygiene long ago. Cleanliness. We learned to take baths and showers when we smell bad. Animals don't. You may eat your own young, but we don't. You may eat with your fingers, but I do not. you may fart in front of your mama, but I never did. You may leave young to fend for themselves, you would not defend anything, fear of a fight or having to kill, but there are many of us who do not fit this bill of shyte. You ain't 2 steps ahead of anyone, icehole. You are in the back of the bus, where you belong..
I like to give the few ladies game enough to sleep with me a dutch oven in the morning. Pull the blanket over her head and rip off a real hangover stinker. Either they stay or they go. If she stays she's a winner! Second date.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't Do It! You already walked a great trail in VN, you beat the odds. Don't Do It!
Nah. I wouldn't do her with Jizzy's unit. Just curious how much she gets.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Ewww wrote:
San Fransisco is going to have a Toronto rendition and suddenly it will no longer be considered the city of gay.
It's true that many cities have far surpassed SF in gay. You might be right.

Some of my New Yawk relatives are reluctant to visit me here, they say you can get AIDS from just breathing the air in SF. When I try to bring them to the wharf for crabs they say they'll get AIDS if they eat in SF.

Too funny! Of course they'll be mock shock from this post and fake cries of terrible crimes but I think it's funny! Come on. You all have relatives like that. Relax fruitloops.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear hear!
Big D will remain silent. He will not respond.
Close your eyes, Frank, and try to picture this:

Big D!ck, standing on board a Coast Guard cutter. Standing on deck, preaching to his ship-mates about what constitutes a "real" American. Pontificating from the f'ocsle. Picture this same dimwit then going to bunk down and NOT getting a "blanket party" or a keel-hauling. Not getting shoved overboard. Does this sound plausible to you? Not me....
He never served.
Stink pits

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Is this really the stink pit?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to give the few ladies game enough to sleep with me a dutch oven in the morning. Pull the blanket over her head and rip off a real hangover stinker. Either they stay or they go. If she stays she's a winner! Second date.
You're one nasty assed old man!!
Ewww

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true that many cities have far surpassed SF in gay. You might be right.
Some of my New Yawk relatives are reluctant to visit me here, they say you can get AIDS from just breathing the air in SF. When I try to bring them to the wharf for crabs they say they'll get AIDS if they eat in SF.
Too funny! Of course they'll be mock shock from this post and fake cries of terrible crimes but I think it's funny! Come on. You all have relatives like that. Relax fruitloops.
I was referring to Islam. If you aren't aware about it, Muslims have been assaulting and killing gay Canadians in Toronto and the Greater Toronto area. As of yet the Canadian government hasn't really done that much to stem the tide of violence. It's fairly common to see some angry mug of a Muslim Desi in the papers who just assaulted someone who is gay.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

As per Big D!ck...
Just try to tell me that they wouldn't have found his AWOL ass in the Chain Locker..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 180,221 - 180,240 of200,229
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••