Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
180,201 - 180,220 of 200,328 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMare made no statement. KiMare asked a question. Questions aren't ambiguous. You are caught lying. AGAIN!....Ever and eternally......
Big D has slipped out of here, too many people calling him a liar and no one of the "at least 20 people" calling me a liar.

He won't respond. He'll come back tomorrow with the same "Frankie's a constant liar and everybody knows it so I don't have to prove it" schtick like nothing happened. We have his number.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Part 2: uckers have taken over. Infiltration and subversion. Just like when a politician changed his tune, because of his little catamite son. Now, instead of standing fast in his beliefs, he has to show support for his damaged goods son..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>wow must suck being mentally retarded as yourself
We'll defer to you on that one. You're the expert on sucking.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>never went anywhere stupid..... just got bored with your dumbazz
Translation: I ran out of blow.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I just thought it was funny that you said Big D needed a cape and a fan--pretending to be a superhero. And just a few posts prior you posted your "Veterans wrote a blank check..." doo-doo.
Do you honestly think of yourself as a hero?
Yes, he is. He did what was required of him, while a coward like you would have cowered. Moved to Canada.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

The REAL Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hearsay. Dismissed.
NEXT!
You have no power, or authority, to dismiss the truth, or anything in here. Piss off.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
If they come to my door, preaching that BS that you do, I'll belt one of them so hard, you'll get a headache.
High five!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, Frankie... Your post "What is a veteran?"
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable to the United States of America for an amount of up to and including their life. That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it", that seems like a bit of self-aggrandizing to me.
Defending your freedom to be an idiot is 'self-aggrandizing'???

You are sick.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You're brilliant. Except you seemed to have missed the fact that the word "disorder" is not defined as narrowly as your post suggests.
A issue in terms of psychiatry must meet at least one of two standards before it is considered a disorder.
1.) A person must experience significant distress concerning the issue at hand. It must impact his/her functioning in society.
2.) The issue must have some negative impact on society.
Depression, anxiety, phobias which you're so fond of, schizophrenia, developmental disorders, cognitive disorders; all of these are examples of "disorders".
Homosexuality is not a disorder.
Tens of millions of LGBT people around the globe live happy, productive lives. They raise families. They work. They contribute to society.
Those poor closeted cases have an ego-dystonic disorder. Their orientation is at odds with their idealized self-image.
It's very similar to body dimorphic disorder. People want to be thin--even though they are medically healthy. They may engage in bulimia or anorexia to lose weight. They may believe that they are ugly and spend tens of thousands of dollars on plastic surgery; only to end up looking bizarre.
Closeted gays will either avoid relationships altogether or date, even marry people who they are not physically or sexually attracted to.
The problem is not their homosexuality. Rather the problem is the anxiety created by the ego-dystonic notions they hold about themselves and where they fit into society.
As I said earlier, closeted gays are only in the closet because of society's bombardment of negative ideas about homosexuality. Religious groups pound away at gays. Uneducated people do the same.
Homosexuality is a naturally occurring orientation along the continuum of human sexual orientation. On one end you have 100% heterosexual. On the other end you have 100% homosexual. In the middle you have bisexual orientation.
Homosexuality has been expressed in some of the earliest documents we have ever found. There are cave drawings that suggest homosexuality among primitive people. It is found in every single culture and society in existence.
And it is found throughout the animal kingdom.
That YOU, a straight person, have a problem with someone being gay--that is YOUR issue. If you experience anxiety, fear, misunderstanding, etc. related to homosexuality, then you have a disorder.
I would suggest getting help.
You don't get to pretend homosexuality isn't a natural characteristic simply because you believe it shouldn't exist.
1) It does. You require legislation in order to alleviate you distress and losses.
2) Well, "Depression and anxiety", to name just 2 of those, are the hallmarks of your f4gs. "Those poor closeted cases have an ego-dystonic disorder. Their orientation is at odds with their idealized self-image." sounds like anxiety, to me... "Rather the problem is the anxiety" as I said...
3) Society has deemed it to be a disorder. It is why you have always been shunned, at best. We need know science to try to discredit what we think. It is OUR world, and WE defined it. Not you. you may try to use "science" against us, but it nothing, except noise.
4) "As I said earlier, closeted gays are only in the closet because of society's bombardment of negative ideas about homosexuality." is a lie. They hide what they know to be a disorder. Or, are they so frail, that they need for us to clap for them, to draw them out, into the light?
5) "That YOU, a straight person, have a problem with someone being gay--that is YOUR issue. If you experience anxiety, fear, misunderstanding, etc. related to homosexuality, then you have a "disorder"."? We have no problem with you doing what you want to do, behind closed doors. The REAL problem is your attempt to indoctrinate our kids, expose them to issues at such early ages, and to bombard us with pro-f4g propaganda. And, then you whine little children when you encounter resistance to your per ideas.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, Frankie... Your post "What is a veteran?"
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable to the United States of America for an amount of up to and including their life. That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it", that seems like a bit of self-aggrandizing to me.
Seems like that, to a punk like you. Like the punk who says "go and buy something", like it's wrong to do so. Only says it because it is a slacker and has no real counters. Has to disparage to protect its own damaged self esteem. I'll guarantee that after that little biotch grows up and gets a job, it'll change its tune, to "Now I'm gonna buy me something cool". Difference is, that little jerk can grow up and overcome its shortcomings. You? Never gonna overcome...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Vet, and proud of my service and my fellow Americans who are also vets.
I donít put down people that do not make that choice, but if you are still in the land of the free, thank a vet.( or anyone currently in the service )
You're a liar.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a very long line, a LOT of people have noticed that.
Your lies are blatant and insufferable. Like your "I'm a vet" lie. Like your "More Americans support..." lie. You lie so badly that many have caught you at it. That is why there is a long line of people calling you on it. You should create another tag, that one's worn out.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>ha ha ha looser chitos eater
What's a looser chitos eater. Nevermind. I probably don't want to know.

So. How much for a quick BJ?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
And not once has anyone shown me to ever have lied.
You have had at least 20 notice your constant lying
And here is ANOTHER lie. You have ignored my repeated posts about my bumper sticker, the one that says "Say 'no' to SSM" and all the positive feedback I've gotten from it. the one that has a 5:1 ratio in support of my position. Lies to back up lies, that's what you bring.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Defending your freedom to be an idiot is 'self-aggrandizing'???
You are sick.
Hear hear!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks F-man, just because of you now I'm getting overly judged with all these funny sour faces and flames (not the boy dress like girl kind of flames though).
Welcome to the club, Peepies!
:-D
You might want to pick your friends more wisely in the future...
LOL
We're the "Uncool Kids" Club...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is already there, at least 20, people have noticed your lying and twisting things others say from day one. I donít need to prove anything to you, neither I nor anyone else gives a crap what you think.
I pointed out a long long time ago that it was a sign of defeat, when you have to lie about what other people have said, it shows that you cannot possibly compete with what they actually did say.
This is...YET ANOTHER LIE, from Big D!ck. The only sign of defeat is ignoring a post altogether. Looking away at the strategic time. That is the true sign. And, it is your style.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Guilt complex.
Hardly.

You notice 'guest' chickened out on a response.

Most people bragging about their income are in a stock market that is propped up by quantitative easing being run by a President who is out for the decimated middle class.

I don't think that is something to brag about. But hey, he's on hear bragging about being a chicksh/t troll and calling a broken, twisted half relationship a marriage.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug addicts, child molesters, arsonists, thieves, etc. have a very obvious negative impact on society. Gay people can't be compared with them at all.
I not only compare my sexual behavior with the animal kingdom, but I compare yours as well. Homosexuality and heterosexuality are found throughout the animal world.
I'm always at least 2 steps ahead of you. So don't come for me unless you have excellent back-up.
Are you in the business of letting a dog lay some spunk on your leg? Are you in the business of wearing feces? Are you in the habit of rolling around in something dead? You may be an animal, don't say that the rest of us are, we learned hygiene long ago. Cleanliness. We learned to take baths and showers when we smell bad. Animals don't. You may eat your own young, but we don't. You may eat with your fingers, but I do not. you may fart in front of your mama, but I never did. You may leave young to fend for themselves, you would not defend anything, fear of a fight or having to kill, but there are many of us who do not fit this bill of shyte. You ain't 2 steps ahead of anyone, icehole. You are in the back of the bus, where you belong..
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Frakie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He gets off work soon so you'll see few more posts from him today.
Today he pontificated down to us that "at least 20" people have called me on lying. Funny. I don't remember any. Except Big D. But that makes sense. He's worth at least 20 of us mere mortals.
Yeah, I caught all that crap coming down the pike... He's just a "red zone" dog...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••