Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207697 Aug 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
And not once has anyone shown me to ever have lied.
You have had at least 20 notice your constant lying
And here is ANOTHER lie. You have ignored my repeated posts about my bumper sticker, the one that says "Say 'no' to SSM" and all the positive feedback I've gotten from it. the one that has a 5:1 ratio in support of my position. Lies to back up lies, that's what you bring.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207698 Aug 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Defending your freedom to be an idiot is 'self-aggrandizing'???
You are sick.
Hear hear!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207699 Aug 6, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks F-man, just because of you now I'm getting overly judged with all these funny sour faces and flames (not the boy dress like girl kind of flames though).
Welcome to the club, Peepies!
:-D
You might want to pick your friends more wisely in the future...
LOL
We're the "Uncool Kids" Club...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207700 Aug 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is already there, at least 20, people have noticed your lying and twisting things others say from day one. I donít need to prove anything to you, neither I nor anyone else gives a crap what you think.
I pointed out a long long time ago that it was a sign of defeat, when you have to lie about what other people have said, it shows that you cannot possibly compete with what they actually did say.
This is...YET ANOTHER LIE, from Big D!ck. The only sign of defeat is ignoring a post altogether. Looking away at the strategic time. That is the true sign. And, it is your style.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#207701 Aug 6, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Guilt complex.
Hardly.

You notice 'guest' chickened out on a response.

Most people bragging about their income are in a stock market that is propped up by quantitative easing being run by a President who is out for the decimated middle class.

I don't think that is something to brag about. But hey, he's on hear bragging about being a chicksh/t troll and calling a broken, twisted half relationship a marriage.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207702 Aug 6, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug addicts, child molesters, arsonists, thieves, etc. have a very obvious negative impact on society. Gay people can't be compared with them at all.
I not only compare my sexual behavior with the animal kingdom, but I compare yours as well. Homosexuality and heterosexuality are found throughout the animal world.
I'm always at least 2 steps ahead of you. So don't come for me unless you have excellent back-up.
Are you in the business of letting a dog lay some spunk on your leg? Are you in the business of wearing feces? Are you in the habit of rolling around in something dead? You may be an animal, don't say that the rest of us are, we learned hygiene long ago. Cleanliness. We learned to take baths and showers when we smell bad. Animals don't. You may eat your own young, but we don't. You may eat with your fingers, but I do not. you may fart in front of your mama, but I never did. You may leave young to fend for themselves, you would not defend anything, fear of a fight or having to kill, but there are many of us who do not fit this bill of shyte. You ain't 2 steps ahead of anyone, icehole. You are in the back of the bus, where you belong..
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207704 Aug 6, 2013
Frakie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He gets off work soon so you'll see few more posts from him today.
Today he pontificated down to us that "at least 20" people have called me on lying. Funny. I don't remember any. Except Big D. But that makes sense. He's worth at least 20 of us mere mortals.
Yeah, I caught all that crap coming down the pike... He's just a "red zone" dog...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207705 Aug 6, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
wow the homophobes are dumb
That was a withering retort.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207706 Aug 6, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
They certainly didn't care about the rights of the guy that worked at Kodak.
My uncle got cashiered out of Kodak, in the mid 80's... They're as bad as Disney..
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207707 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. For a short while. I was on a roll. You know the drill.
(Sighs while saying) ".......yep......."
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207708 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
When I smoked, nothing I liked more than gotdam Camel straights. Humps. Best cigarette in the world. 11 cents a pack in the ships store. Splurge and get a carton for a buck. Cigs are $12 pack in NY now.
I very occasionally spark up one of my brother's. Once every two years maybe. Just for that Camel rush. Feel it down to my toes instantly.
They're all I smoke anymore. They're still the best. But, I did smoke Gauloises for a while, just to irriate people...LOL
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207709 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Frosty has already been by. That's why she's feeling so chipper. It won't last.
Frosty, The Coke-Man, was a very violent man.... With a slap and smack, he'd get your cash.....and he'd hurt you, with a bash.

Sing that, to the tune of "Frosty the snowman"...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207710 Aug 6, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Part 1: Are you actually implying that there no rich f4gs? No f4gs in positions of power? That your side of simpering little deviants hasn't got a group of sympathizers? ROFLMAO@U and your implications. We have all seen firsthand how you little c0c*s...To be continued, in order to circumvent the censorship robocop.
Part 2: uckers have taken over. Infiltration and subversion. Just like when a politician changed his tune, because of his little catamite son. Now, instead of standing fast in his beliefs, he has to show support for his damaged goods son.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207711 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
High five!
"Woot!"
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207712 Aug 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Defending your freedom to be an idiot is 'self-aggrandizing'???
You are sick.
I'd have to say that this post sums that up nicely.
:-D
Ewww

Houston, TX

#207713 Aug 6, 2013
San Fransisco is going to have a Toronto rendition and suddenly it will no longer be considered the city of gay.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207714 Aug 6, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
This is...YET ANOTHER LIE, from Big D!ck. The only sign of defeat is ignoring a post altogether. Looking away at the strategic time. That is the true sign. And, it is your style.
Hear hear!

Big D will remain silent. He will not respond.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207715 Aug 6, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha ha looser chitos eater
The Smithsonian is gonna have to flip a coin....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207716 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a looser chitos eater. Nevermind. I probably don't want to know.
So. How much for a quick BJ?
Don't Do It! You already walked a great trail in VN, you beat the odds. Don't Do It!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207717 Aug 6, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in the business of letting a dog lay some spunk on your leg? Are you in the business of wearing feces? Are you in the habit of rolling around in something dead? You may be an animal, don't say that the rest of us are, we learned hygiene long ago. Cleanliness. We learned to take baths and showers when we smell bad. Animals don't. You may eat your own young, but we don't. You may eat with your fingers, but I do not. you may fart in front of your mama, but I never did. You may leave young to fend for themselves, you would not defend anything, fear of a fight or having to kill, but there are many of us who do not fit this bill of shyte. You ain't 2 steps ahead of anyone, icehole. You are in the back of the bus, where you belong..
I like to give the few ladies game enough to sleep with me a dutch oven in the morning. Pull the blanket over her head and rip off a real hangover stinker. Either they stay or they go. If she stays she's a winner! Second date.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 31 min Eric 69,980
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3

Beach Hazards Statement for Monterey County was issued at October 21 at 6:49AM PDT

Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]