Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,150

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207711 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
High five!
"Woot!"
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207712 Aug 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Defending your freedom to be an idiot is 'self-aggrandizing'???
You are sick.
I'd have to say that this post sums that up nicely.
:-D
Ewww

Houston, TX

#207713 Aug 6, 2013
San Fransisco is going to have a Toronto rendition and suddenly it will no longer be considered the city of gay.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207714 Aug 6, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
This is...YET ANOTHER LIE, from Big D!ck. The only sign of defeat is ignoring a post altogether. Looking away at the strategic time. That is the true sign. And, it is your style.
Hear hear!

Big D will remain silent. He will not respond.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207715 Aug 6, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha ha looser chitos eater
The Smithsonian is gonna have to flip a coin....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207716 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a looser chitos eater. Nevermind. I probably don't want to know.
So. How much for a quick BJ?
Don't Do It! You already walked a great trail in VN, you beat the odds. Don't Do It!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207717 Aug 6, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in the business of letting a dog lay some spunk on your leg? Are you in the business of wearing feces? Are you in the habit of rolling around in something dead? You may be an animal, don't say that the rest of us are, we learned hygiene long ago. Cleanliness. We learned to take baths and showers when we smell bad. Animals don't. You may eat your own young, but we don't. You may eat with your fingers, but I do not. you may fart in front of your mama, but I never did. You may leave young to fend for themselves, you would not defend anything, fear of a fight or having to kill, but there are many of us who do not fit this bill of shyte. You ain't 2 steps ahead of anyone, icehole. You are in the back of the bus, where you belong..
I like to give the few ladies game enough to sleep with me a dutch oven in the morning. Pull the blanket over her head and rip off a real hangover stinker. Either they stay or they go. If she stays she's a winner! Second date.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207718 Aug 6, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't Do It! You already walked a great trail in VN, you beat the odds. Don't Do It!
Nah. I wouldn't do her with Jizzy's unit. Just curious how much she gets.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207719 Aug 6, 2013
Ewww wrote:
San Fransisco is going to have a Toronto rendition and suddenly it will no longer be considered the city of gay.
It's true that many cities have far surpassed SF in gay. You might be right.

Some of my New Yawk relatives are reluctant to visit me here, they say you can get AIDS from just breathing the air in SF. When I try to bring them to the wharf for crabs they say they'll get AIDS if they eat in SF.

Too funny! Of course they'll be mock shock from this post and fake cries of terrible crimes but I think it's funny! Come on. You all have relatives like that. Relax fruitloops.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207720 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear hear!
Big D will remain silent. He will not respond.
Close your eyes, Frank, and try to picture this:

Big D!ck, standing on board a Coast Guard cutter. Standing on deck, preaching to his ship-mates about what constitutes a "real" American. Pontificating from the f'ocsle. Picture this same dimwit then going to bunk down and NOT getting a "blanket party" or a keel-hauling. Not getting shoved overboard. Does this sound plausible to you? Not me....
He never served.
Stink pits

Monrovia, CA

#207721 Aug 6, 2013
Is this really the stink pit?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207722 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to give the few ladies game enough to sleep with me a dutch oven in the morning. Pull the blanket over her head and rip off a real hangover stinker. Either they stay or they go. If she stays she's a winner! Second date.
You're one nasty assed old man!!
Ewww

Houston, TX

#207723 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of my New Yawk relatives are reluctant to visit me here, they say you can get AIDS from just breathing the air in SF. When I try to bring them to the wharf for crabs they say they'll get AIDS if they eat in SF.
Too funny! Of course they'll be mock shock from this post and fake cries of terrible crimes but I think it's funny! Come on. You all have relatives like that. Relax fruitloops.
I was referring to Islam. If you aren't aware about it, Muslims have been assaulting and killing gay Canadians in Toronto and the Greater Toronto area. As of yet the Canadian government hasn't really done that much to stem the tide of violence. It's fairly common to see some angry mug of a Muslim Desi in the papers who just assaulted someone who is gay.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207724 Aug 6, 2013
As per Big D!ck...
Just try to tell me that they wouldn't have found his AWOL ass in the Chain Locker..
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207725 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not the only ones. I wouldn't go there without something like a radiation suit.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207726 Aug 6, 2013
Stink pits wrote:
Is this really the stink pit?
Yo, Emo! I'm so glad you've slithered in. Got a question for you.

Since you're one of those "global warming" groupies, I want to know how many Chevy Volts you have in the driveway since they're dropping the price 5 thousand.

*snicker*
Stink pits

Monrovia, CA

#207727 Aug 6, 2013
Is that the laughing 3 or the moron 3 minute commercial on this site?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207728 Aug 6, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Close your eyes, Frank, and try to picture this:
Big D!ck, standing on board a Coast Guard cutter. Standing on deck, preaching to his ship-mates about what constitutes a "real" American. Pontificating from the f'ocsle. Picture this same dimwit then going to bunk down and NOT getting a "blanket party" or a keel-hauling. Not getting shoved overboard. Does this sound plausible to you? Not me....
He never served.
You make sense. I took him at his word but we've seen what that's worth.

I asked him to list 20 people who have called me on my "constant lying". He said he doesn't need to, because everyone knows it.

That's why I love these silly jackasses!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207729 Aug 6, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not the only ones. I wouldn't go there without something like a radiation suit.
LOL! White HAZMAT suit with air tank. Go see the sights in SF.

My barber is so gay he hovers over my head when he gives me a haircut. No need to swivel the chair. "Percy". Now how gay is that? I call him fruitloops of course. He giggles. Not like these sourpusses here wanna file hate crime charges and civil suits.
Stink pits

Monrovia, CA

#207730 Aug 6, 2013
Same fuzzy dice still hanging?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 70,988
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Tue Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web