Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207146 Aug 4, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Why even bother responding to that fool, anymore?
Agree. But he's kind of fun. I can't resist. Probably a kid. Acts like it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207147 Aug 4, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you have no problem with over a trillion dollars spent, thousands of allied troops dead and disabled, and hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqi troops, and innocent men, women, and children?
Don't forget all of the goodwill that the U.S. lost during this war. We are now seen as imperialists. More people want to kill Americans now than ever before.
And after all of that, Bush STILL wasn't able to bring the man who was the mastermind of 9/11 to justice.
I would think a former soldier would be a little more cautious with the expenditures of dollars and lives.
I didn't like the idea and correctly thought it was going to be a waste but I liked it that we kicked their ass handily as a warning to the rest of 'em. Obama is undoing all that. Look at the Middle East before and after Obama. The world has lost their respect for us, now Obama is making sure they lose their fear too.

You might think everything will be wonderful without war but you're wrong. We have been the most benevolent people in the history of the world. Wouldn't be possible without war. We wouldn't exist as a free country where you can be free to be gay. And play house legally.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207148 Aug 4, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Go back and read, I did not vote for Obamma. Biden is a moron, are you related?
McCain, Palin......One heart attack and what do you have Palin as sitting PODUS, how frucked up is that?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5vPxQXYL5Z4XX
Go back and read, I never said you did moron.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dixie

Monrovia, CA

#207149 Aug 4, 2013
No more powdered milk for you either.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#207150 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. I have no prison record. In fact for a while I was a cop.
Al Gore claimed he "took the initiative and created the internet."
Wait in one hand, sh!t in the other and then come back and tell us which hand filled up faster kid.
Sure you do ...

And Clinton detests the military.

And Dubya loved the military.

And Gore invented the internet.

And you never report people or ever threaten to.

Yep, there's some real credibility for ya!
Dodgers

Monrovia, CA

#207151 Aug 4, 2013
Gary Clifford and Joseph Santoro of Glendora, California had better watch out for this trip up and not get caught either, since both are ex-cops and claiming mental or some kind of aliment that prevents them from being a cop but allows them a pension tax free for life.

A former New Jersey police officer has been stripped of his disability pension after he was seen on a TV show running after a monster truck and wrestling.

But Glendora's got both of them dodgers.
Mikey

Glendale, CA

#207152 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the irony.
*you're.
Thank you miss spell check..
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#207153 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. But he's kind of fun. I can't resist. Probably a kid. Acts like it.
Who are you kiddin'?

If you really thought I was a kid, you'd already be here ... with your fly open.
Mikey

Glendale, CA

#207154 Aug 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting for you to tell us what you're gonna do at the Big Meeting, shitferbrains.
You certainly won't do much after giving tongue to a .38 snub-nose.
And I'm still waiting to hear how you've done ANYTHING to better humanity asstroll
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207155 Aug 4, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you miss spell check..
Anytime. Actually it was a grammar lesson. But no problem. When you f*** up, I'll be there!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207156 Aug 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
And remember to thank the GOP.
37 minutes and only 4 sets of negative smilies?

Hang your head in shame, Stain Boi.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207157 Aug 4, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm still waiting to hear how you've done ANYTHING to better humanity asstroll
I've been skullfucking you, Caligula. Does that count?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207158 Aug 4, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
You never did tell us which hand filled up faster the last time you were waiting for something. The one you waited in or the one you sh!t in. I bet it was the latter eh, swizzlestick? Sure it was.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207159 Aug 4, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you kiddin'?
If you really thought I was a kid, you'd already be here ... with your fly open.
In your dreams. Calm down.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#207160 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. I have no prison record. In fact for a while I was a cop.
Al Gore claimed he "took the initiative and created the internet."
Wait in one hand, sh!t in the other and then come back and tell us which hand filled up faster kid.
Oh Lordy more bull shat from Frankie.
Lets see, did 2 years in Nam.
Went to schooll, then worked for the Fed for 45 years.
Now he was a cop.

Let me guess you did this while hunting rocks for a living. Great balls of fire, you spread more bull shat than the entire Congress on a bad day.

God Bless the Bull Shater's
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207161 Aug 4, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Lordy more bull shat from Frankie.
Now he was a cop.
Let me guess you did this while hunting rocks for a living. Great balls of fire, you spread more bull shat than the entire Congress on a bad day.
Yep. Packed a lot of living into my many decades of life. You could have also. But you're a stoner, a slacker and a loser. Going gimme gimme gimme. GET A JOB!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207162 Aug 4, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Lordy more bull shat from Frankie.
Now he was a cop.
Six years in the Navy. One year a cop. 5 years of college and 30ish as a geologist. I also have sold fiction and I am a consulting geologist part time. California registered geologist. Call me! Pay me! WOO~HOOO! Life is good. even in a wheelchair.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#207163 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't like the idea and correctly thought it was going to be a waste but I liked it that we kicked their ass handily as a warning to the rest of 'em. Obama is undoing all that. Look at the Middle East before and after Obama. The world has lost their respect for us, now Obama is making sure they lose their fear too.
You might think everything will be wonderful without war but you're wrong. We have been the most benevolent people in the history of the world. Wouldn't be possible without war. We wouldn't exist as a free country where you can be free to be gay. And play house legally.
According to the Institute for Economics & Peace, worldwide, terrorism is up 460% compared to the pe-9/11 world. Since the 2003 invasion of Iraq, terror attacks have quadrupled.

I'm watching an ABC news piece right now, which indicates that a terrorist attack threat by al Qaeda will be "big" and "strategically significant". These terrorists have learned to surgically implant bombs into the bodies of suicide bombers--making it near impossible for them to be detected.

So much for our "warning" by "kicking their ass".

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#207164 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Six years in the Navy. One year a cop. 5 years of college and 30ish as a geologist. I also have sold fiction and I am a consulting geologist part time. California registered geologist. Call me! Pay me! WOO~HOOO! Life is good. even in a wheelchair.
You "once" sold fiction? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Girl, you're still at it!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207166 Aug 4, 2013
"The Institute for Economics & Peace"

Damn, I can hear the drumming of the OccuStains and smell the Kucinich*.

*Anyone remember the pandering to the whale huggers with "The Department of Peace"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min Frijoles 71,305
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 23 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey