Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201865 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207187 Aug 4, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, Mr's Frankie, I actually have something big enough to fill up my hands.
Yeah, I've been constipated for 2 days! Lucky you. But I don't do it in my hand. You shouldn't either. No plumbing in your shack?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Plishing it deeper

Covina, CA

#207188 Aug 4, 2013
All we need children are 120,000 more screwed up posts to put over the top of 200,000...
Rocky Hudsony

Los Angeles, CA

#207189 Aug 4, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you have no problem with over a trillion dollars spent, thousands of allied troops dead and disabled, and hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqi troops, and innocent men, women, and children?
Don't forget all of the goodwill that the U.S. lost during this war. We are now seen as imperialists. More people want to kill Americans now than ever before.
And after all of that, Bush STILL wasn't able to bring the man who was the mastermind of 9/11 to justice.
I would think a former soldier would be a little more cautious with the expenditures of dollars and lives.
Blah blah blah! And no.. I have no interest in you sexually. I prefer black guys. They treat me like a princess, and for that I let them do me bareback.
Lavished

Covina, CA

#207190 Aug 4, 2013
I know why the "Singer Mansion" will not sell, because Douglas Tessitor lives across the street from it.

He is a very miserable person and mean too!

Glendora Singer Mansion Back on the Market

The lavish estate nestled in a residential neighborhood of ranch-style homes is back on the market, dropping to $2.4 million.

This house or estate can not be altered etc. it's on a special tax relief role.

Glendora, California 91741
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207191 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I've been constipated for 2 days! Lucky you. But I don't do it in my hand. You shouldn't either. No plumbing in your shack?
DANG!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207192 Aug 4, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah! And no.. I have no interest in you sexually. I prefer black guys. They treat me like a princess, and for that I let them do me bareback.
Double DANG!!
sheesh

United States

#207193 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care why. We needed to kick someone's ass after the towers went down. Iraq was as good a place as anywhere else. Better. It destabilized the middle East. Obama is finishing the job. Now we have a hornets nest of hate for generations to come. But at least they're killing each other.
HEY! At least ol' Mahmoud INeedANewDinnerJacket is not in charge any longer.
Likables NOT

Covina, CA

#207194 Aug 4, 2013
Don't do another U-Turn it's not safe anymore, were getting closer to the magic 200,000 keep pumping up the numbers children..
sheesh

Washington, DC

#207195 Aug 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been skullfucking you, Caligula. Does that count?
Oh, ya likes sex with men, eh?
Moving it alonggers

Covina, CA

#207196 Aug 4, 2013
I'm sure there is a better way in pumping those posting number up.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207197 Aug 4, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, ya likes sex with men, eh?
So you're admitting that the sphincter is where your brain resides?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207198 Aug 4, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY! At least ol' Mahmoud INeedANewDinnerJacket is not in charge any longer.
I kinda liked that shifty jackass.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207200 Aug 4, 2013
"im still laughing man" goes into a bar. The bartender says "Get the hell out of here".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
disconnect them

Covina, CA

#207202 Aug 4, 2013
If you think your local cable provider has done you wrong, then It's time to kick TWC company out of your community.

Time Warner Cable's blackout of CBS continued Sunday, the third day in a row and neither side indicates a resolution of their dispute over fees.

If your city council sold you another lost cause of a provider do two things, switch to Verizon and then recall all your stupid city council member's P.S. get rid of the city manager too!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#207203 Aug 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
"Such epi-marks are typically accrued early in development, as cells are programmed to become specific adult cell types. But, the researchers speculate, perhaps they could be inherited from a parent. Most epigenetic modifications are erased during development of germ cells and soon after fertilization so that cell lineages can be programmed with new epigenetic modifications. But if epi-marks that direct sexual development ARE NOT ERASED CORRECTLY (emphasis added), a mother could pass down epi-marks that direct female development to her son, resulting in an attraction to men, and vice versa for a father and his daughters, the researchers theorize."
http://www.the-scientist.com/
?articles.view/articleNo/33773 /title/Can-Epigenetics-Explain -Homosexuality-/
Just to be clear, this is a THEORY. It is not FACT. And based on the same article that YOU cherry-picked, there is no CLEAR agreement that this THEORY answers the question,“What causes some people to be born gay?”

Look at the wording throughout this article. At every point the author indicates that this is speculation and theory—a hypothesis.

For example:

--“Instead, the scientists POSIT…”

--“…brain MAY underlie sexual orientation…”

--“…that steer sexual development in males COULD promote homosexual…”

--“But, she cautioned, so far the THEORY “is not supported by any data.”

--“It’s a little bit vain to think we’ll find the answer to homosexuality as a whole.”

--“The answer, they HYPOTHESIZD, has to do with sensitivity to androgens.”

--“…the researchers HYPOTHESIZED that differences in sensitivity to these signals between male and female fetuses help mediate their sexual differentiation.”

--“But, the researchers SPECULATE perhaps they could be inherited…”

--“It ASSUMES the same mechanism [for development of sexual orientation] in both sexes ... and that androgen levels play an important role in the development of sexual orientation”—NEITHER OF WHICH HAS BEEN DEMONSTRATED, he said.”
----------

Finally, there simply is NO indication that the theory represents a defective process. In fact, McCarthy, one of the neuroscientist interviewed in the article, says “Fascinating as it may be to understand the biological basis of sexual orientation, however, not everyone is convinced it’s a necessary line of investigation.“Should we test this? Is it important for us to know?” asked McCarthy.“HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT A DISEASE, IT’S A PART OF NATURAL HUMAN VARIATION. I’m not sure there’s a good reason to delve this deeply into it. I think we’ve reached the point that we have enough evidence that there’s a biological basis for sexual orientation.”
----------

Kim, I always appreciate when you post these little blurbs. It gives me an opportunity to show what is TRULY KNOWN about the origins of homosexuality—nothing.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207204 Aug 4, 2013
disconnect them wrote:
If you think your local cable provider has done you wrong, then It's time to kick TWC company out of your community.
Time Warner Cable's blackout of CBS continued Sunday, the third day in a row and neither side indicates a resolution of their dispute over fees.
If your city council sold you another lost cause of a provider do two things, switch to Verizon and then recall all your stupid city council member's P.S. get rid of the city manager too!
Who cares about CBS, Emo? Hell, who cares about TV in general? After finding YouTube, I'll never go back to Common Man "entertainment" that interrupts commercials.
sheesh

Garner, NC

#207205 Aug 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're admitting that the sphincter is where your brain resides?
Hey mental midget, I wasn't the one announcing I was skullfucking a guy. Try to keep up with what you're saying, giggles.
Im still laughing

Chicago, IL

#207206 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I've been constipated for 2 days!
Why don't you just ask your husband to take one or two steps back?

I'm guessing that might release the pressure.
rOTASTES

Covina, CA

#207207 Aug 4, 2013
I was told you were instructed to sit on your thumb and spin?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#207208 Aug 4, 2013
Here is a PRECIOUS little video to help Kimare prove his "epi-marker mistake" theory...

Here's to you, Kim... A bunch of men, queening it up!

I'm not above a little queening myself...

&li st=FLmInfsP_vDaoR1byp5TnFoQ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hartnell Janitors Must Clean Up Behavior by Rev... Jun 23 Reverend Patryse ... 1
(WORKING LINK HERE) BITCH DONALD: Go, Bitch, Go... Jun 23 Reverend Patryse ... 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Jun 21 dig 55
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jun 13 Joel 72,030
Where are the communal showers in Monterey? May 28 Jeremy 2
News Monterey working to prohibit alcohol, without a... May '16 DNTs 1
Review: Asian Filipino Market (Oct '12) May '16 amadeo urgonamiko 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages