Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201888 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#206917 Aug 3, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
It took you that long to come up with .... that?
See what happens when you're too preoccupied with handling my ass?
Your material suffers ...
It's OK, I'll give you a do-over on that one. But only on the condition that your second effort shows marked improvement!
What a moronic post.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#206918 Aug 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, don't like the game anymore pappy? You might have had some but they came off with the pustulars.
It's just that you are so boring and no challenge at all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#206919 Aug 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-post some of my "hate speech" you dopey jackass. Prove it. My silly posts cause you to hate me. That doesn't count. You're just a hater. I'm not.
Relax fruitcake.
LOL 3 derogatory names in one post...and I'm supposed to be the hater.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#206920 Aug 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow! You're gonna keep running with that one eh? Good luck, said the dopey troll.
So he runs with it again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#206921 Aug 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So what does your wife do while you cruise the gay forums?
Same as your girlfriend and Rocky's wifey...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#206922 Aug 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
You mad bro?
Wow. That's a new one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206923 Aug 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
You mad bro?
Uhh..........no.
Should I be?
Do you want me to be?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206924 Aug 3, 2013
<quoted text>
It took you that long to come up with .... that?
See what happens when you're too preoccupied with handling my ass?
Your material suffers ...
It's OK, I'll give you a do-over on that one. But only on the condition that your second effort shows marked improvement!
Uuhhh........no.
That term has been around for longer than you or I. Why would you wish for me to do anything as queer as that? Handling and handing are two different words. It's your material that sucks.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#206925 Aug 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a matter boys don't like being the BUTT end of the joke? Bout time you asstrolls get a taste of your own medicine.
Who's gonna do it though? All you've done so far is make a fool of yourself. When's the big finale? Can we expect it soon?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206926 Aug 3, 2013
<quoted text>
If I'm gay ...
Then boy is my wife gonna be PISSED!
But even if I were, since the Bachmann's have that therapy-thing of theirs going on? I'll still always have the very real possibility of a heterosexual divorce to look forward to.
Which is nice.
If your wife is gonna be mad, then maybe you should tell him to clam up. Looking forward to a divorce? Does your wife know that?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206927 Aug 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the moron misunderstood my post. I was a squid. We always have to remind the jarheads they are in the Navy. We ride each other mercilessly but when the sh!t hits the fan and some Army or Air force jackasses need a tune up, we team up. Bless the big galoots, they always tolerated me. Liked me even. Made some lifelong friends with some of them.
I preferred to think of it as "We were the transportation branch, they were the enforcement branch" ... But, we all played for the same team when it counted. I made some of those same friends.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#206928 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
THEIR kids DON'T go. "CCR-Fortunate Son" said it best. And, look at the Bush family. What did Dubya do, while Frank went to foreign lands? Shrub was flying around Texas, in the Texas ANG. Getting DUI tickets and snorting coke. Later, to become one of our Preznits....
At least Georgie was guarding Texas from the VC. Keeping Dallas safe. Clinton and Obama have contempt for the military.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#206929 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
If your wife is gonna be mad, then maybe you should tell him to clam up. Looking forward to a divorce? Does your wife know that?
High five!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206930 Aug 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a matter boys don't like being the BUTT end of the joke? Bout time you asstrolls get a taste of your own medicine.
Oh, I don't care what you say. I already said that. I just think that you ought to recognize your own roles as trolls. Y'all need to own up to being the same things that you call us. I could give a rats ass about your posts.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206931 Aug 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So what does your wife do while you cruise the gay forums?
He probably encourages it.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206932 Aug 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Georgie was guarding Texas from the VC. Keeping Dallas safe. Clinton and Obama have contempt for the military.
Yeah, I thought about including the draft-dodging efforts of Clinton, but didn't want to start another impeachment argument...
:-D
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#206933 Aug 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Same as your girlfriend and Rocky's wifey...
What do you imagine that to be?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206934 Aug 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And, Dubya DID love the mil...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206935 Aug 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you imagine that to be?
Mine just shakes her head and says the "whole thing is ignorant..."
Maybe she's right, but I can't help it... Slapping fools IS a lot of fun...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#206936 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I thought about including the draft-dodging efforts of Clinton, but didn't want to start another impeachment argument...
:-D
Big D loved to argue Clinton's impeachment. He gets real mad! But it's hard to make him bite now. Gun shy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coastal Commission votes against Santa Cruza s ... Aug 12 Swiss Mess 14
News Deadly Calif. wildfire that has destroyed 60 ho... Jul 31 Frank 1
News In the face of disaster, sense of community com... Jul 29 Donna do Wright 1
News More Monterey Co. Residents Evacuated As Sobera... Jul '16 mattie05 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jul '16 TWP 72,037
the music thread (Apr '12) Jul '16 Musikologist 21
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Jul '16 Zappacrappa42 59

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages