Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,950)

Showing posts 178,981 - 179,000 of199,107
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

lides wrote:
<quoted text>
100% of the time, eh?
Why is it that marriage equality keeps on winning in the courts, and even in public referendums?
Could it be that your "statistic" has no basis in fact or even reality?
Law of Homophobe argument

Rule #1

If same sex marriage becomes legal and recognized, pretend it has not.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

lides wrote:
<quoted text>
100% of the time, eh?
Why is it that marriage equality keeps on winning in the courts, and even in public referendums?
It's like every day another imbecile falls off the turnip truck.

AGAIN, I'll spell it out for you "intellectuals":

The SCROTUS followed the political winds. In other words, politicians follow the votes.

As for the public, SCROTUS shot down TWO (count 'em!) two public referendums.

And if you're trying to propagandize that the Lowest Common Denominator approves of you, then you're a blithering imbecile.

Bottom line (did I make a funny?) is that the homosexists have "approval" only because of politics, fear (via "hate crimes" and ThoughtCrime legislation, political correctness, etc ) and the intelligence of the Common Man.

Thank me.
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm puzzled, shitferbrains. Isn't one of your altered egos from Tennessee?
You're more than 'puzzled' dumb sh*t, you're down right stupid. No that's one of yours...
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Irving’s Laws of homosexual “debate”:

Rule Two B:

When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably create out of whole cloth that there are “many” non-existent “studies” which will back up it’s claims that opponents are “unenlightened closeted bigoted racist haters”, legitimate and unbiased studies which cannot and will not be sourced by the homosexual claimant when pressed.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No but you are. You are just a lame gimpy troll.
Smile dear
How does it feel to be bested by a lame gimpy troll? Laugh.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
You're more than 'puzzled' dumb sh*t, you're down right stupid. No that's one of yours...
Are you absolutely sure? "very vermilion" isn't one of yours?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Rule #1
Keep talking, hohophobe. You're still not Accepted, and never will be by those that truly matter, the thinking and rational people.

Not to mention Evolution. You're a dead end.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither would you, because you weren't at war. You are making shyt up, being the lying troll you are.
Smile
I'm sure you weren't. It's real easy to tell you're a coward. And they don't take morbidly obese half men with low IQ like you. You wouldn't like it anyway, probably get a section 8. So it's for the best for everyone. YUK!YUK!YUK!

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
It's like every day another imbecile falls off the turnip truck.
AGAIN, I'll spell it out for you "intellectuals":
The SCROTUS followed the political winds. In other words, politicians follow the votes.
As for the public, SCROTUS shot down TWO (count 'em!) two public referendums.
And if you're trying to propagandize that the Lowest Common Denominator approves of you, then you're a blithering imbecile.
Bottom line (did I make a funny?) is that the homosexists have "approval" only because of politics, fear (via "hate crimes" and ThoughtCrime legislation, political correctness, etc ) and the intelligence of the Common Man.
Thank me.
It's funny when bigots can't come up with a factually supported argument, so they merely bloviate their opinion.

The reality remains that you made a stupid claim, which is easily proven to be false.

Hold on to your hat, because so long as bigots, like yourself, can't come up with a compelling state interest served by denying same sex couples the right to marry (which, consequently would render such a restriction constitutional), you are going to continue to lose in court.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I might not have met a friend on the battlefield, but you can't say that I don't know about having close friends. How do you make that kind of leap?
You wouldn't understand. Don't worry about it.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Irving’s Laws of homosexual “debate”:
Rule Two B:
When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably create out of whole cloth that there are “many” non-existent “studies” which will back up it’s claims that opponents are “unenlightened closeted bigoted racist haters”, legitimate and unbiased studies which cannot and will not be sourced by the homosexual claimant when pressed.
I made no such claim. I asserted that your statistic was infantile and lacked a basis in fact or reality.

Each time you assert your 100% statistic, it is just an admission that you have no valid argument. Congratulations, you've done an excellent job of making yourself look foolish.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
They need to feel like the bond they have with friends is more "special".
Thy don't have the "I'm married and you cant be" way to feel "special" anymore so they have to fall back on a different one.
What a lame disrespectful post. "They" includes you moron. Unless you are lying about your service. Which wouldn't surprise us at all.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Rule #1
Unless its not legal nationwide.
Hanger downers too

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Hanger downers are also laughing at you too!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical response from a POS Tennessee trailer trash. Swallow one of your teeth on that one pappy? You're hardly qualified to call anyone a mental defective let alone thinking you know where to stick it, the way you've been porking that fat barefoot sister.
Buy your sister some shoes then. And suggest a diet plan. He can't help it if she's a slob. You are too.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
It was an intentional oxymoron, asstroll. Geez you guys are stupid.
Sure. You meant to be a moron. It was intentional. We believe you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Pee-Wee Herman said "I meant to do that".
Imbecile.
LOL! High five!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Rule #1
Rule #1 of buttholery- Be a sore winner.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

lides wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny when bigots can't come up with a factually supported argument, so they merely bloviate their opinion.
The reality remains that you made a stupid claim, which is easily proven to be false.
Hold on to your hat, because so long as bigots, like yourself, can't come up with a compelling state interest served by denying same sex couples the right to marry (which, consequently would render such a restriction constitutional), you are going to continue to lose in court.
Then prove it to be false, shitferbrains.

I'll wait.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

lides wrote:
<quoted text>
He declared loudly, including no factually supported argument of his own in his post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 178,981 - 179,000 of199,107
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search