Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,941)

Showing posts 178,801 - 178,820 of200,315
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that fundamentalist Christians are nasty, deceitful hypocrites? ALL your posts are an example of that.
Religious bigotry 101. Zig Heil" Das Jews estein vonevilheit!
POOF

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither. I still have mine and it works fine. Where'd you get yours blown off?
Blown off? Still cant read can ya sport, try again
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes one to know one...Now where are all those puppets agreeing with you?
That phrase is sooo old, try 'I'm rubber, you're glue' next time, middle school i.q. wanna be bully-boy.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people think that Joanie is full of baloney? Show of hands!!!!!
I'll show joanie my hand, one finger at a time.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep bringing up veterans "with the lower half of their bodies blown off, unable to have kids" and it's in very poor taste and disrespectful to say the very least. I call bullsh!t that you know even one like that who you could call for the time of day.
NO I am talking about Vets because I happen to know quite a few, some married women that had cancer and had it removed that made them sterile. Or half a dozen other reasons they could not have children

I know to Kimare says they are just not married because they are sterile

Bullcrap, and I would like to introduce Kimare to these Vets who would have something to say to him.

Likely make him sterile if he kept belittling their marriages
POOF

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep bringing up veterans "with the lower half of their bodies blown off, unable to have kids" and it's in very poor taste and disrespectful to say the very least. I call bullsh!t that you know even one like that who you could call for the time of day.
KMare states that Same sex Marriage does not equal traditional marrige, because of the lack of ability to reproduce. That being said, if a Vet, that has been wounded and therefore not able to reproduce, gets married to a woman his marriage must not be equal in KMares mind.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Religious bigotry 101. Zig Heil" Das Jews estein vonevilheit!
It's not bigotry when Jonah1 does it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

POOF wrote:
<quoted text>Blown off? Still cant read can ya sport, try again
I can read, you can't write. But I'll humor your retarded ass. Where'd you get your d!ck blown moron? In the mens room right. Where else. Your were never in a war.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you think it's in poor taste? They volunteered to go into service during an active war. They knew that they risked being injured (i.e. sterility) in a way that might impact them for the rest of their lives.

It was their choice to go.

You seem to understand that gays and lesbians are hardwired. We don't have a choice in who we are--the gender that we're attracted to.

Kimare keeps bringing up the procreative issue with regards to marriage--not us.

If you want him to stop doing this, why don't you confront him?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
NO I am talking about Vets because I happen to know quite a few, some married women that had cancer and had it removed that made them sterile. Or half a dozen other reasons they could not have children
I know to Kimare says they are just not married because they are sterile
Bullcrap, and I would like to introduce Kimare to these Vets who would have something to say to him.
Likely make him sterile if he kept belittling their marriages
You said you knew vets with the lower half of their bodies blown off, unable to have kids. I call bullsh!t.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is, and I noticed that your same sex marriage did not seem to hurt my heterosexual marriage in any way at all.
So does this mean you will continue with your season tickets for the annual curbside seating with your family (kids) at the "Gay blade parade" ? What a true homo
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

POOF wrote:
<quoted text>KMare states that Same sex Marriage does not equal traditional marrige, because of the lack of ability to reproduce. That being said, if a Vet, that has been wounded and therefore not able to reproduce, gets married to a woman his marriage must not be equal in KMares mind.
Big D says he knows veterans (more than one) with the lower half of their bodies blown off, unable to have kids. And you moronically back him up. End of story. I call bullsh!t on both of you clowns.

Not only does Big D say he knows them, he says they'll beat someone up for him just because he's mad at him on the internet! And you back him up. What a dope.
POOF

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you think it's in poor taste? They volunteered to go into service during an active war. They knew that they risked being injured (i.e. sterility) in a way that might impact them for the rest of their lives.
You seem to understand that gays and lesbians are hardwired. We don't have a choice in who we are--the gender that we're attracted to.
Kimare keeps bringing up the procreative issue with regards to marriage--not us.
Yea right Frankie, disagree with KMare, you're kidding, Frank hates the idea of SSM

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

"Dog Put Down After Eating Paralyzed Man's Testicle"

Posted: Jul 30, 2013 6:59 PM EDT
By KSLA Staff

TRUMANN, AR (KSLA)- An Arkansas man, who is paralyzed from the waist down, is being treated at St. Bernards Regional Medical Center after a stray dog he picked up reportedly ate one of his testicles.

The man, who was not identified in the police report, told Trumann police that he woke up to a "burning pain in his mid-section. "He told the responding officer that he sleeps in the nude and when he woke up, he noticed the dog between his legs. He said there was blood on the dog's muzzle and front paws. When he investigated further, he noticed the dog had eaten one of his testicles.

The dog was a stray that the man had taken in about three weeks prior to the incident. Until this, he said the dog had been "completely docile while it had been in his home."

The dog, which is described as small, white, and fluffy, was taken to the Trumann Animal Clinic where it was euthanized. The dog's head was sent to the Arkansas Department of Health to be tested for rabies.

http://www.ksla.com/story/22971832/dog-put-do...

----------

So, since this man may be unable to reproduce, should he be allowed to enter into a marriage?

Would it make a difference if his future wife had a hysterectomy--making them, as Kimare calls gay couples "mutually sterile"?
POOF

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D says he knows veterans (more than one) with the lower half of their bodies blown off, unable to have kids. And you moronically back him up. End of story. I call bullsh!t on both of you clowns.
Not only does Big D say he knows them, he says they'll beat someone up for him just because he's mad at him on the internet! And you back him up. What a dope.
I know a Vet, both leggs bolwn off, lost his eye sight, and his boys. He can not have children, but he is married. KMare thinks his marriage is not equal to normaal traditional marriage, where children are produced. Tell Me Frank, do you agree with KMare???? Frank is procreation required in ANY marriage? If not, why does KMare bring it up?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Tough sh!t on em, eh? Nice! And you whine you're not being treated with respect. Priceless.

Big D knows no d!ckless vets, don't lie for him.

You'll be the first to whine "Why wasn't I protected, where's the military!" if the time comes.

It's in extremely poor taste and disrespectful for you, Big D and Jizzy to bring up horrible disfigurements in your zeal for a matter that's trivial in comparison.
sheesh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you can say that again... We're nowhere near the same path.
--Prove your comment that same-sex prostitution is more common than same-sex fidelity. I'd love to see the research.only been around for a short time compared to the existence of modern mankind.
I'm thinking Ki Dull's only encounters with homosexuals are when he pays for sex. HIS research therefore does support his premise. HTH!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

POOF wrote:
<quoted text>Yea right Frankie, disagree with KMare, you're kidding, Frank hates the idea of SSM
No I don't. I think it's the right thing to do. You hate the idea of marriages you don't like, I don't. Marriage is good for society. All marriages.

The bottom line is I support marriage equality and you do not. And that makes you crazy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

POOF wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down ButterCup, why you so mad? Its ok if you are Gay. No need to live in the closet.
You don't have the ability to make me mad. Your only purpose here is to stalk me CREEP. But that's good. Fun for me! Very unhealthy for you. Look how mad you get.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Will the SCROTUS want to get involved so quickly, or will it be left to the TAINT?
They're on a "role"!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 178,801 - 178,820 of200,315
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••