Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,171

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Big D

Modesto, CA

#206213 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie. And it's a despicable thing to say. And keep saying.
No it is not, and I suspect after that discussion he would be eating through a straw.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206214 Aug 1, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people think that Joanie is full of baloney? Show of hands!!!!!
I do!
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#206215 Aug 1, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
I presume you're one of the adults in the house. Don't want your kids watching something, don't let them. Honestly, the airwaves are loaded with garbage. An endless supply of channels with 24 hours of white noise. Make them go outside and play some baseball or ride a bike.
The grandkids do just that, they have excelled to the highest level in their choice of sport. When they do watch TV they watch sports or the history chanel. This is all due to the careful guidence as they developed. Again, they grew up playing sports,not playing with dolls or hanging onto mommys apron strings like most Homos did. So you just go watch your new dred on society show and be sure to have your kids with you so they can become as confused as your are. Your bigest challenge of the day is what color blouse to wear today, or if you are a female what kind of cigar to smoke today.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206216 Aug 1, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is not, and I suspect after that discussion he would be eating through a straw.
Or you might be. For repeatedly using a terrible disability to make your angry points.

There are very few veterans with their d!cks blown off and the few that exist aren't gonna go beat someone up for you.

Geez dude.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206217 Aug 1, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I do!
Well, that's three votes that Joanie is full of baloney and no votes that he's not.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206218 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's three votes that Joanie is full of baloney and no votes that he's not.
Joanie would have to reveal itself as the various stains® if it votes.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#206219 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you might be. For repeatedly using a terrible disability to make your angry points.
There are very few veterans with their d!cks blown off and the few that exist aren't gonna go beat someone up for you.
Geez dude.
I am not belittling people who happen to be sterile you ignorant moron, I am letting this religious idiot know his place. It is not to stand in judgment over others.

He is not in a position to belittle others marriages, just who does he think he is?

The veterans I know stick up for one another, it would be a lot of them
POOF

Cambridge, IL

#206220 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez dude.
FRANKLY did you get your Johnson blown in the war or a truck stop mens room?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206221 Aug 1, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not belittling people who happen to be sterile you ignorant moron, I am letting this religious idiot know his place. It is not to stand in judgment over others.
He is not in a position to belittle others marriages, just who does he think he is?
The veterans I know stick up for one another, it would be a lot of them
You keep bringing up veterans "with the lower half of their bodies blown off, unable to have kids" and it's in very poor taste and disrespectful to say the very least. I call bullsh!t that you know even one like that who you could call for the time of day.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206222 Aug 1, 2013
POOFTER wrote:
<quoted text>FRANKLY did you get your Johnson blown in the war or a truck stop mens room?
Always with the juvenile stupidity yet a shit cultist(!!) wants respect.

*HAR!*
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206223 Aug 1, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text>FRANKLY did you get your Johnson blown in the war or a truck stop mens room?
Neither. I still have mine and it works fine. Where'd you get yours blown off?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206224 Aug 1, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Joanie would have to reveal itself as the various stains® if it votes.
Well then unless a judge nullifies the vote it is an established fact that Joanie is full of baloney. The voters have spoken and a judge has not overturned their vote. Yet.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206225 Aug 1, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Always with the juvenile stupidity yet a shit cultist(!!) wants respect.
*HAR!*
With a name like Poofter it's hard to get respect anyway, I suppose he gave up trying. Plus he's a moron.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#206226 Aug 1, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that fundamentalist Christians are nasty, deceitful hypocrites? ALL your posts are an example of that.
Religious bigotry 101. Zig Heil" Das Jews estein vonevilheit!
POOF

Cambridge, IL

#206227 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither. I still have mine and it works fine. Where'd you get yours blown off?
Blown off? Still cant read can ya sport, try again
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#206228 Aug 1, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes one to know one...Now where are all those puppets agreeing with you?
That phrase is sooo old, try 'I'm rubber, you're glue' next time, middle school i.q. wanna be bully-boy.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#206229 Aug 1, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people think that Joanie is full of baloney? Show of hands!!!!!
I'll show joanie my hand, one finger at a time.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#206230 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep bringing up veterans "with the lower half of their bodies blown off, unable to have kids" and it's in very poor taste and disrespectful to say the very least. I call bullsh!t that you know even one like that who you could call for the time of day.
NO I am talking about Vets because I happen to know quite a few, some married women that had cancer and had it removed that made them sterile. Or half a dozen other reasons they could not have children

I know to Kimare says they are just not married because they are sterile

Bullcrap, and I would like to introduce Kimare to these Vets who would have something to say to him.

Likely make him sterile if he kept belittling their marriages
POOF

Cambridge, IL

#206231 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
KMare states that Same sex Marriage does not equal traditional marrige, because of the lack of ability to reproduce. That being said, if a Vet, that has been wounded and therefore not able to reproduce, gets married to a woman his marriage must not be equal in KMares mind.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206232 Aug 1, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Religious bigotry 101. Zig Heil" Das Jews estein vonevilheit!
It's not bigotry when Jonah1 does it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 30 min J RULES 71,042
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info