Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206074 Jul 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on
Anyone that disagrees with the laws they want to force onto others is a Nazi ;)
And they claim to be for small less intrusive government, but push for exactly the opposite.
Excuse me, liar. You guys were the ones crying "WAHHH Thay won't accept us! Make them accept us!! WAHHH!" And then, you needed the government to FORCE us to accept it, but we don't. Those polls that you so studiously ignored showed that. So, don't go all hypocrite again, with that balderdash about how it was US who used the government, it was your side, simpering and bitter that people wouldn't grant any validity to the unholy and unnatural union of 2 of the same gender. You pushed bigger, more intrusive government.
God, you're like Obammy, claiming that he is on the side of the people, while working against us.

And this bit of bullshyte: "Anyone that disagrees with the laws they want to force onto others is a Nazi" is sheer lunacy. the REAL Nazi forced the majority ogf the population to accept their control, even though they were a minority. A minority that used subversion and infiltration to assume power. So, shuddup unless you can post the truth, we "won't stand for your [tynary](should read 'tyranny')"
Got it? Good!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206075 Jul 31, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
Every reply from Joanah is a typical gay reply. So don't take offense you all !!
Jonah is a shyte-fly. I pay little attention to it, except to make note of its lies. Like the lie about not reading posts in greyboxes...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206076 Jul 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me read this back to you
You raised your families in a hate filled environment, belittling anyone different than yourselves and are upset that your children are abandoning the hatred and spite that you taught them.
That you taught them to hate, and they just are not hating the way you taught them too
poor you
But you...you raised yours in a godless, topsy-turvy world for the sole purpose of appeasing your corporate masters. You sold your own into ignorance for a buck..
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206077 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
And again your a child and wont answer the question..REASON????????? Is that you know you got nothing but hate and bigotry....You lose good bye.
Beat feet, b!tch, scram...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206078 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want big government control of private lives??????
Go back to your coloring books, sonnie...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206079 Jul 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D's anti religious secular left leaning lens is not removable or correctable.
If he did, he'd lose his job, and his phone, his corporate owners would not like for him to try that...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206080 Jul 31, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, it seems I hit a nerve with you. The truth hurts huh sweetie?
Tell yourself that, if it feels good.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206081 Jul 31, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text>Good afternoon, Moron. I see that you still are unable to locate your arse, with both hands.
God Bless, Morons
You must have a 2-way monitor, then?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206082 Jul 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong on both points
I am not a homosexual, but an American that defends the rights of other Americans even those different than myself.
and I read what you said very clearly.
You are deathly afraid your children will reject the hatred you teach.
And it is far too late to be afraid of thatÖ it has already happened.
Corporate book, Chapter 3: "try to hypnotise the posters."
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206083 Jul 31, 2013
Slim Trim Twink wrote:
<quoted text>True
VV gets to use that word, but we don't. All part of the subversion and infiltration techniques used to destroy America.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206084 Jul 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
1) You are one sad person, and very very wrong.
2) I am a father of 4, none of which happen to be homosexual, although they have had friends that were, who were always welcome in our homes. 3) All of my children support same sex marriage as it is simply the right thing to do.
4) I didnít teach hate as you did, I taught love and acceptance of people that might be different from yourself.
5) My children ( and now grandchildren ) deeply respect my views and still come to me for advice and guidance.
6) America won, you lost.. get over it
1) You're wrong.
2) Pity that you didn't get to make any of them gay, you'd have been so proud.
3) They probably don't, but tell you that they do in order to not anger you.
4) Yes, you did. you taught them to be atheists.
5) ROFLMAO@U! You have them laughing at you, while they watch you lecture and pontificate.
6) Says the corporate bigot, while he slowly strangles America..
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206085 Jul 31, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMerde represents everything that is wrong with organized religion!
Thanks to him I now know that all the years I prayed as a child for the abuse to stop....God just wasn't interested in me!
He was hoping you'd become strong. Instead, the abuse made you gay.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206086 Jul 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is still here, you just donít belong to it, not sure you ever did.
Land of equality, with freedom and justice for all.
We are fulfilling the promise of America, while anti-Americans try to stop us
God, I wish that we were in the same room. I'd throw everyone's beer in your face...
You are the anti-American. You are the hater. You are the one who does not belong here, you hated your own country enough to destroy it, while we all stood around and failed to stop you from defiling our country. If you hated it so much, why didn't YOU leave? Your very posts show this level of hatred for your fellow citizens and country. Murderer.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#206087 Jul 31, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
He used some of that paper to wipe the "you" off his butt. Remember?
Then, he flushed you down the "guest"?
LOL
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206088 Jul 31, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
Look at all the "debunking" in that last post. Easy Big D settle down.....ya might want to have EMS on standby before you read those.
He won't read them, he'll ignore them. It's his only option.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#206089 Jul 31, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
There always are more than either/or options. A victim only sees one.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206090 Jul 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice huh? Big D was a Coastie. Worthy of respect of course but he doesn't reciprocate. If you disagree with him, or if he simply doesn't like you, then you are not a real American in his book. Even if you are a combat veteran.
IF he ever was, which I doubt, anymore....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206091 Jul 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone yanked guest's chain today, he'll calm down soon.
VV is kinda subdued today, shorter posts. Only 500 words each just as boring and dumb as always.
Some one rattled Big D's cage he's been pontificating down at us all day.
Jizzy occasionally interjected his idiocy and accused me of the usual crimes like posting. Or existing.
All in all a slow day.
..Guess so...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206092 Jul 31, 2013
Dismayed wrote:
This is so disappointing. Our country is going down the toilet. I am called a homophobe for upholding my christian beliefs and for voting for what I believe in. I will not ever support gays or lesbians due to my own personal beliefs so don't hate me for fighting for what I believe in. You are fighting for what you believe in too yet, you hate anyone who does not support your choice. Are we supposed to approve anything and everything anyone wants? Should we just have an anything goes society. NO RULES, NO CONSEQUENCES??? Really????
It's what they want. Free rein.
well

Round Lake, IL

#206093 Jul 31, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm sweetheart, I am a straight, very happily married woman. I have a wonderful husband, 4 children and 4 grandchildren.

Would you care to make any other snap judgements about me? So far you're not doing so well...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Abolish The Fed 70,063
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info