Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201809 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206122 Jul 31, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
See my above comment to Rock...
I read them. I especially noted this part "I only check TOPIX 3 or 4 times a day; sometimes more, sometimes less."

What a crock of sh!t. You post 1000's of words every day. I'm sure you read some of my short comments. 3 or 4 times a day indeed. You lie like a rug!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#206123 Jul 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I read them. I especially noted this part "I only check TOPIX 3 or 4 times a day; sometimes more, sometimes less."
What a crock of sh!t. You post 1000's of words every day. I'm sure you read some of my short comments. 3 or 4 times a day indeed. You lie like a rug!
Frankie... When I see post after post of one or two sentence zingers, I don't bother with them. I scroll past them.

And thousands of words? Really? We're only allowed about 4,000 characters (including spaces) per post.

Maybe to you it looks like thousands of words, but I think you honestly have a short attention span. I'm not trying to insult you, I just think you're more succinct than I am.

When I see white space, I tend to fill it up.

If you don't want to bother reading my posts, that's fine. As I said, I don't read all of your posts.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206124 Jul 31, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie... When I see post after post of one or two sentence zingers, I don't bother with them. I scroll past them.
And thousands of words? Really? We're only allowed about 4,000 characters (including spaces) per post.
Maybe to you it looks like thousands of words, but I think you honestly have a short attention span. I'm not trying to insult you, I just think you're more succinct than I am.
If you don't want to bother reading my posts, that's fine. As I said, I don't read all of your posts.
Yes. Thousands of words. Your posts are often over 500 words each. And you post more than 10 times a day. People are more likely to read my posts than yours. Mine are short and concise, like 'em or not. Yours are long and rambling. And boring.

Try it. You can say the same thing you say with 1/10 the words. That's the difference between social "science" and real science. The bullsh!t factor. If it's red say it's red. Not "very vermillion". There you go, saved you a word right there.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#206125 Jul 31, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't read Frankie's posts, Laughing Man's posts, or ....the other dude in months.

Scroll right on past them, they're just being ass-trolls.
USC flounders

Monrovia, CA

#206126 Jul 31, 2013
Forbes magazine listed Pomona College, California as the Second Best in Nation, Tops USC, as it should be.

Long Beach, CA

#206127 Jul 31, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Your incoherence is not my problem...
Your stupidity and ongoing failure is not my problem.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206128 Jul 31, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't read Frankie's posts, Laughing Man's posts, or ....the other dude in months.
Scroll right on past them, they're just being ass-trolls.
Sure you do asshat.

Long Beach, CA

#206129 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Context 'Duh'. I was responding to DNF's assertion about Christ. However, your cultural and religious insensitivity only exposed your crudeness.
However, at its most basic essence, SS marriage is an oxymoron.
You are, at your most basic essence, a bitter old troll.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206130 Jul 31, 2013
It's not trolling when Dusty Mangina does it.

Long Beach, CA

#206131 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
PMSing today?
I think your inner lesbian is. LOL
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206132 Jul 31, 2013
Bigot!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206133 Jul 31, 2013
Hater!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206134 Jul 31, 2013
It's not hate when Big D does it. After all, they are despicable Christians and believe in a sky fairy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206135 Jul 31, 2013
VV believes marriage equality is not for other marriages besides OSM and SSM. It's not hypocrisy when he does it.

Long Beach, CA

#206136 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't just tell lies, you live a lie.
That is reality. Jesus doesn't deny reality.
You are the one living a lie. And you know exactly what I mean.
Smile Greg.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206138 Jul 31, 2013
"Some day, this war will be over." Colonel Kilgore said sadly.
What you say

Monrovia, CA

#206139 Jul 31, 2013

Long Beach, CA

#206140 Jul 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a pot. Why are you a kettle?
I think you ARE a pot. People shyt on you all the time.
Smile

Long Beach, CA

#206141 Jul 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Go take a bubble bath and soak your head.
How about you go put your head in a toilet and flush.

Long Beach, CA

#206142 Jul 31, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
...Guest....
Guest is a moron. All guest does is call people "troll".
not very bright, is guest....
Relax frootloop spice queen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monterey Public Officials VIOLATING FEDERAL LAWS Tue Un agenda 21 and ... 4
public officials violating federal laws May 24 Un agenda 21 and ... 3
the music thread (Apr '12) May 23 Musikologist 19
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) May 23 ikestubbs 1,535
News Letters: Charter application superior (Jan '11) May 21 Yin Simons 13
News Taking extraordinary measures to wear an extrao... May 18 outtogether 2
News Police: Armed robbery at Santa Cruz sandwich sh... May 11 bump 1
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE