Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
178,521 - 178,540 of 200,330 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Just revealing your true identity.
It seems to have upset him. His latest sock is a failure. He'll have to dream up a new one, hopefully with a better name than "Huh".
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

It was just a matter of time, a new family TV show "the Fosters" shows two lezbos fullfilling their SSM on national TV series. Do we block this show from OUR young impressionable chldren? YES!! This is the fist step in public education as I predicted long ago. It wont be long before hetero students will particiipate in the non reproductive science education class where a homo teacher will show on a similar reproduction chart but in reverse ! haha ...how to insert penis into anus. Oh for those of you morons out there I am being very sarcastic.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. It means that when you resort to Nazi analogies like you did, you've already lost.
Freedom and equality always wins...I cant lose since I am on the side of right. Now don't act like a Nazi and wont call you one.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I spent the last two hours watching your tacks on threads from your own homepage.
And you have the nerve to try to deflect you deception by asking what I'm doing trolling threads!
Sad.
Why would a person who truly believes their cause is legit need to resort to LIES to make their case look better?
YOU'RE BUSTED studmuffin!
TWO HOURS????? get a life ..
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Just revealing your true identity.
And again childish...ANSWER THE QUESTION..........Why wont you.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax Fruitcake. You don't own Topix you dope.
And how can anyone be taken serious if all they do is spew leis and hate and never answer a question...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
It was just a matter of time, a new family TV show "the Fosters" shows two lezbos fullfilling their SSM on national TV series. Do we block this show from OUR young impressionable chldren? YES!! This is the fist step in public education as I predicted long ago. It wont be long before hetero students will particiipate in the non reproductive science education class where a homo teacher will show on a similar reproduction chart but in reverse ! haha ...how to insert penis into anus. Oh for those of you morons out there I am being very sarcastic.
Big D is going to go all drama queen on you for that. You are "trodding" on his rights!
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ is a fairytale myth so has no input on REAL LIFE.....Oh and CIVIL CONTRACT MARRIAGE can be about love business or citizenship or number of reasons....NONE OF WHICH ARE ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS. Now if you want religion to run everyones lfie I say move to Iran you would be more happy there..THE USA IS SECULAR AND WE HAVE FREEDOM....
Too bad you won't know a fairytale from a myth until it's too late!:)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom and equality always wins...I cant lose since I am on the side of right. Now don't act like a Nazi and wont call you one.
You act like a Nazi, I don't. Unless you call people who support your right to marry whoever you want a Nazi.

I don't think Nazis support SSM. But you're a dope and you're angry, so you're confused.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
And how can anyone be taken serious if all they do is spew leis and hate and never answer a question...
You're asking me? You're the biggest hater and liar here so far this morning. Well, Big D is a bigger liar but you're up there.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you won't know a fairytale from a myth until it's too late!:)
If at end of my life I find out your cults god is real I willt ell him what I think of him...NAMELY HE IS A VILE NASTY MEAN PILE OF CRAP...

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
And again childish...ANSWER THE QUESTION..........Why wont you.
Listen...just go back to your other moniker. What was the question again? I lost it in all your rantings about Nazis.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You act like a Nazi, I don't. Unless you call people who support your right to marry whoever you want a Nazi.
I don't think Nazis support SSM. But you're a dope and you're angry, so you're confused.
So I stand for freedom and equality and justice for all and that makes me a Nazi how??????
Rock O ages

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Rock O ages and still counting, get off the subject nurdders
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sick of your stupid strawman BS....TEL ME IN SIMPLE WORDS NO BS.....HOW DOES SAME SEX MARRIAGE BEING LEGAL HURT YOU????
Please be an adult and answer it simply...no BS no twisting just how you would eb hurt by same sex marriage being legal..PLEASE....
I'll tell you how it will hurt most heteros. We devoted out time to raise our families in a traditional moral hetero upbringing, showing how to respect the opposite sex and showing how to carry on by reproducing a moral society. That is now being challenged and destroyed by homos who have been deffective from birth. Todays homo took it all the way, no pun intended to reverse the morality taught by our forfathers. I know you won't accept this reply becuase your head is either in the sand or up your boifriends behind. You homos are always asking for scientific proof or facts that you make up and live by. I just see what's going on around me and that is proof enough for me, end of story
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're asking me? You're the biggest hater and liar here so far this morning. Well, Big D is a bigger liar but you're up there.
never posted one lie...Prove I did,.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen...just go back to your other moniker. What was the question again? I lost it in all your rantings about Nazis.
This is only name I have used....AND QUESTION IS..........HOW IS SAME SEX MARRIAGE BEING LEGAL GOING TO HURT YOU OR ANYONE??

can you be an adult and answer that
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So I stand for freedom and equality and justice for all and that makes me a Nazi how??????
Oh come on

Anyone that disagrees with the laws they want to force onto others is a Nazi ;)

And they claim to be for small less intrusive government, but push for exactly the opposite.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you how it will hurt most heteros. We devoted out time to raise our families in a traditional moral hetero upbringing, showing how to respect the opposite sex and showing how to carry on by reproducing a moral society. That is now being challenged and destroyed by homos who have been deffective from birth. Todays homo took it all the way, no pun intended to reverse the morality taught by our forfathers. I know you won't accept this reply becuase your head is either in the sand or up your boifriends behind. You homos are always asking for scientific proof or facts that you make up and live by. I just see what's going on around me and that is proof enough for me, end of story
So no real harm just in your head BS....Got it.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Every reply from Joanah is a typical gay reply. So don't take offense you all !!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••