Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,966

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205907 Jul 31, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, what is this personal information you speak of?
Your mama's phone number.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205908 Jul 31, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
A place with which you are INTIMATELY familiar. LOL
Your mama's bed.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205909 Jul 31, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>
Balls in your court stud.
What are your balls doing in his court stud?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205910 Jul 31, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>This was just posted by KImare:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TU9MFD710...
post # 60
"Honey, I went back to bed.
However, I have no obligation to do your beck and call. You list the seven family types.
I thought you were maybe talking about the New York politician. If it is a study, make sure it includes the study methods."
Just as I predicted.
You are a LIAR and you been busted!
Relax fruitloops.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205911 Jul 31, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I spent the last two hours watching your tacks on threads from your own homepage.
And you have the nerve to try to deflect you deception by asking what I'm doing trolling threads!
Sad.
Why would a person who truly believes their cause is legit need to resort to LIES to make their case look better?
YOU'RE BUSTED studmuffin!
Calm down spice boy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205912 Jul 31, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing about you is that you seem to know so much about the gay subculture; especially as it relates to men. Well, that's not entirely accurate. You know about gay subculture circa 1980.
This begs the question; do you have a little sugar in your tank?
There's something very curious about you.
Fairly angry, allegedly straight man who comes to this site in order to bash gays.
You're trying to work through some kind of issue. I suspect that you have a characteristic that you don't like. You have an attraction to men. And you hate it. So you come here and bash gays as a means of self-punishment.
You offer little, if anything to the actual conversation that goes on here.
I think it's time you come clean.
I'm not trying to insult you. God knows that if you are gay or bisexual, I don't find that to be a flaw.
I do think your anger and negativity indicates some kind of inner turmoil.
I recommend that you seek some kind of therapy to figure this stuff out.
Just my opinion...
Opinions are like a**holes, everyone's got one.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205913 Jul 31, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
When I first came to this forum, the only photo I saw on your account was a picture of Chuck Norris--or somebody.
And I'm not sure what a "greybox account" is. Maybe you can explain it to me.
Or maybe you could figure it out if you weren't such a moron.
well

Round Lake, IL

#205914 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Moreover, Christ agrees with me about marriage and would disapprove an impostor relationship being called marriage.
You know for sure that Christ agrees with you about marriage and would disapprove? What do you think Christ feels about women having rights...racial equality, the end of slavery, the ever changing world of technology? When the Bible was written, none of these things could even be imagined. The World changes KiMerde, you need to change with it.

I have read the Bible multiple times and I can tell you for certain, Christ disapproves of your treatment of your fellow man much more than He would agree with you on marriage. His message of love one another is what will always apply and never change. You ignore that most important message in the Bible daily! You spend every waking hour here sowing discord, lying, and harming others with your words.

It must really suck to be you, especially come judgement day!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205915 Jul 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I will admit there is one difference between their marriages and yours.
They are happy in their marriages and don't belittle the marriages of others.
Their marriages have less hateful spite than yours
Perhaps they are more married than you are
How do you know moron?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205916 Jul 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the truth, thier lives are built on love, while yours is built on spite and hatred.
Spare us.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205917 Jul 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
seriously, look at you, you dedicate a portion of your life every day to try and make others feel less, to pour derision upon others that only want love and legal recognition which they have now received, and still you dedicate a portion of your day to pour hatred and belittle others.
I suspect your Christ would be ashamed of you if he were anything more than a fantasy
Big D snapped viciously, dedicatating a portion of his life everyday to try and make him feel less...bla bla bla...

I suspect your mama would be ashamed of you if she had any morals herself.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#205918 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ is a fairytale myth so has no input on REAL LIFE.....Oh and CIVIL CONTRACT MARRIAGE can be about love business or citizenship or number of reasons....NONE OF WHICH ARE ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS. Now if you want religion to run everyones lfie I say move to Iran you would be more happy there..THE USA IS SECULAR AND WE HAVE FREEDOM....
Sickofit
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205919 Jul 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
That you dedicate part of your day to belittle others, to trod on the loves and lives of people you donít even know, speaks volumes about you and your beliefs. You honestly think your Christ would be standing next to you throwing stones?
Same sex marriage is legal, and preformed every day, and recognized on the state and federal level whether you personally like it or not.
Your claim is the imposter, they are recognized in court as married, all the way to the highest court in the land.
His Christ? Does Jesus know this? Spare us.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205920 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution at one time did nto say anything about slavery but times changed....JUST LIKE THEY WILL ON SAME SEX MARRIAGE..State bans are againt civil rights....FACT. Your side always fights againt what is right and always loses...Your side fougt for slavery...LOST your side fought againt womens rights YOU LOST your side fought againt civil rights in 60,s YORU SIDE LOST... Your side also lost during WW2 when we crushed the Nazi pigs..
Godwin's Law.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#205921 Jul 31, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>

I have read the Bible multiple times and I can tell you for certain, Christ disapproves of your treatment of your fellow man much more than He would agree with you on marriage. His message of love one another is what will always apply and never change. You ignore that most important message in the Bible daily! You spend every waking hour here sowing discord, lying, and harming others with your words.
Exactly right
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205922 Jul 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
That you dedicate part of your day to belittle others, to trod on the loves and lives of people you donít even know, speaks volumes about you and your beliefs. You honestly think your Christ would be standing next to you throwing stones?
Same sex marriage is legal, and preformed every day, and recognized on the state and federal level whether you personally like it or not.
Your claim is the imposter, they are recognized in court as married, all the way to the highest court in the land.
You really should enter the worst novel writing contest.

It was a dark and stormy night. Those with an opinion other than Big D's were dedicating part of their night to belittling others, trodding on the lives and loves...

Oy vey! Spare us.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205923 Jul 31, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Avoid it? LOL!!!! Who's avoided it?!! It's been addressed. It's clap trap. Nothing more. A bunch of thrown together words that mean nothing to anyone other than you. No one has avoided it, we just don't give it attention because it doesn't warrant it. It's stupid. Just like you!
Smile jackass!
Likewise.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205924 Jul 31, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome! Best laugh this morning!
It's good that you can laugh at yourself.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205925 Jul 31, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, no link is necessary!!! No one is fooled by that ridiculous POS except himself!! Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get to the library so I can find out what "mutual sterility" is!!! After that I'll be researching "half marriages"!!!!!
Good place for you. Stay there.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#205926 Jul 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
When on the losing side of a debate a homophobe will ignore reality and say they are still not married, even though they are recognized by law.
They generally close their eyes, stick their fingers in their ears and say "la la la la" as loud as they can
I haven't a frickin' clue as to what that meant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Eric 69,380
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr Hollister33 5,074
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 8 hr Go Blue Forever 2,268
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 8 hr Mel 15,998
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Blazing saddles 7,954
The inconvenient 17-year pause in global warming (Sep '13) Sep 12 Earthling-1 123
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 11 gotti jr 9
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey