Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,188

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#205889 Jul 31, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>
Folks look at this thread and see what a fraud KiMare is:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TU9MFD710...
Hon, no link is necessary!!! No one is fooled by that ridiculous POS except himself!! Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get to the library so I can find out what "mutual sterility" is!!! After that I'll be researching "half marriages"!!!!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#205890 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ is a fairytale myth so has no input on REAL LIFE.....Oh and CIVIL CONTRACT MARRIAGE can be about love business or citizenship or number of reasons....NONE OF WHICH ARE ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS. Now if you want religion to run everyones lfie I say move to Iran you would be more happy there..THE USA IS SECULAR AND WE HAVE FREEDOM....
Context 'Duh'. I was responding to DNF's assertion about Christ. However, your cultural and religious insensitivity only exposed your crudeness.

However, at its most basic essence, SS marriage is an oxymoron.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#205891 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You admitted nothing about the differences. You made an ad homoan troll attack because you could not argue the differences.
You seem to be under the impression that you provided differences that actually need to be addressed!!! You would be mistaken.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#205892 Jul 31, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Irving’s Laws of homosexual “debate”:
Rule One:
When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is “in the closet”.
Rule Two A:
When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is a “bigot” and/or a “homophobe” and/or a “racist” and/or a “hater”.
Rule Two B:
When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably create out of whole cloth that there are “many” non-existent “studies” which will back up it’s claims that opponents are “closeted bigoted racist haters”, legitimate and unbiased studies which cannot and will not be sourced by the homosexual claimant when pressed.
Irving’s Razor:
Anyone who has taken a position in any debate, whether about homosexuality or race relations or the price of tea in China, is by definition a bigot, therefore the use of the word “bigot” by homosexuals doubles their irrelevance in a debate.
Irving's Rule of "Racism":
Color of skin ALWAYS matters more than its thickness.
Buckley paraphrased:
To paraphrase William F. Buckley, libtards claim to be the champions of diverse points of view, but are actually shocked and driven to mindless adolescent rage when they discover that there truly are other points of view.
When on the losing side of a debate a homophobe will ignore reality and say they are still not married, even though they are recognized by law.

They generally close their eyes, stick their fingers in their ears and say "la la la la" as loud as they can

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#205893 Jul 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
seriously, look at you, you dedicate a portion of your life every day to try and make others feel less, to pour derision upon others that only want love and legal recognition which they have now received, and still you dedicate a portion of your day to pour hatred and belittle others.
Um, that's what fundamentalist Christians do! It's in their user manual. Their entire religious cult is based upon the principal that they are special. Childishly belittling others is the way they "prove" it to themselves!!! Then they convince themselves that the rest of society believes in their "specialness"!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#205894 Jul 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
That you dedicate part of your day to belittle others, to trod on the loves and lives of people you don’t even know, speaks volumes about you and your beliefs. You honestly think your Christ would be standing next to you throwing stones?
Same sex marriage is legal, and preformed every day, and recognized on the state and federal level whether you personally like it or not.
Your claim is the imposter, they are recognized in court as married, all the way to the highest court in the land.
I simply point out that a duplicate gendered couple is clearly distinct from a diverse gendered couple. Nor does a duplicate gendered couple produce the same outcome.

Nothing you are saying changes those facts.

Nor is stating those facts wrong.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#205895 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Most relationships are built on love. Only one is called marriage. SS couples are not that one.
Wrong!! SS couples can be married. The state has already said so. And it's the state, not your little religious cult, that officiates marriage. The state trumps your opinion and they trump your imaginary authority!!!! Sucks to be a dolt like you!!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Moreover, Christ agrees with me about marriage and would disapprove an impostor relationship being called marriage.
LOL!! So now you speak for Christ?!!! LOL!!!! Your hubris is HILARIOUS!!!!

Sod off you stupid, ridiculous troll!!! You're pathetic!!! And I say that as I giggle hilariously at you insignificance!!!!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#205896 Jul 31, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that you think this nonsensical bit of made up clap trap means anything to anyone other than yourself!!!! LOL!!!
"Mutually sterile" LOL!!!!
"duplicate gendered" LOL!!!!
"half of marriage" LOL!!!!
You're so f*cking stupid!!!!
Speaking of pieces of paper, did you get one of them there diplomas from wherever you "studied"??!!!! LOL!!!! You might keep it handy in case you run out of toilet paper one day!!!!
Smile jackass!
PMSing today?
Huh

Faribault, MN

#205897 Jul 31, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Irving’s Laws of homosexual “debate”:
Rule One:
When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is “in the closet”.
Rule Two A:
When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is a “bigot” and/or a “homophobe” and/or a “racist” and/or a “hater”.
Rule Two B:
When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably create out of whole cloth that there are “many” non-existent “studies” which will back up it’s claims that opponents are “closeted bigoted racist haters”, legitimate and unbiased studies which cannot and will not be sourced by the homosexual claimant when pressed.
Irving’s Razor:
Anyone who has taken a position in any debate, whether about homosexuality or race relations or the price of tea in China, is by definition a bigot, therefore the use of the word “bigot” by homosexuals doubles their irrelevance in a debate.
Irving's Rule of "Racism":
Color of skin ALWAYS matters more than its thickness.
Buckley paraphrased:
To paraphrase William F. Buckley, libtards claim to be the champions of diverse points of view, but are actually shocked and driven to mindless adolescent rage when they discover that there truly are other points of view.
Homosexuals are winning so your whole post is BS...
Huh

Faribault, MN

#205898 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Context 'Duh'. I was responding to DNF's assertion about Christ. However, your cultural and religious insensitivity only exposed your crudeness.
However, at its most basic essence, SS marriage is an oxymoron.
Same sex marriage is about civil rights and freedom//I know you Nazi fascist religious turds ahte that so why not move to Iran you would fit in there hitler boy..

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#205899 Jul 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
A team of very high paid lawyers could not find an single example of any of them being hurt.
Lawyers, huh.

Yeah, that settles it.

The last time government got into marriage, marriage and families were decimated. I'd expect this to finish them off.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#205900 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sick of your stupid strawman BS....TEL ME IN SIMPLE WORDS NO BS.....HOW DOES SAME SEX MARRIAGE BEING LEGAL HURT YOU????
Please be an adult and answer it simply...no BS no twisting just how you would eb hurt by same sex marriage being legal..PLEASE....
He doesn't answer questions, he simply avoids them and then asks the same stock three over and over as if they have never been addressed before.

Most of us simply scroll over his posts because he isn't worth the time. His intent isn't discussion, it's about attention.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#205901 Jul 31, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, that's what fundamentalist Christians do! It's in their user manual. Their entire religious cult is based upon the principal that they are special. Childishly belittling others is the way they "prove" it to themselves!!! Then they convince themselves that the rest of society believes in their "specialness"!
What hateful ignorant bigotry!!!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#205902 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What hateful ignorant bigotry!!!
What a hypocrite!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205903 Jul 31, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You just got owned again and are too stupid to even see it. FAIL. OWNED.
Weak. Another fail. Oh well, your mama loves you.(She says.)
Big D

Modesto, CA

#205904 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawyers, huh.
Yeah, that settles it.
The last time government got into marriage, marriage and families were decimated. I'd expect this to finish them off.
Yes your churches hired lawyers to try and defeat equal right, they failed.

In your failing the government is now involved less in marriage, no longer saying this person cannot marry that person. They now have less involvement in marriage because your side failed.

Churches that wanted to preform same sex marriages and were being denied their rights are no longer forbidden to by the government.

We won, you lost, the government is now less involved in marriages.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205905 Jul 31, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be ashamed of your failure.
That's what your dad said when you couldn't get it up for him.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205906 Jul 31, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my you are even more stupid than I thought. Such a failure.
*snort*
This coming from the queen of stupid and the princess of failure. Priceless.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205907 Jul 31, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, what is this personal information you speak of?
Your mama's phone number.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205908 Jul 31, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
A place with which you are INTIMATELY familiar. LOL
Your mama's bed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 69,974
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3

Beach Hazards Statement for Monterey County was issued at October 20 at 9:04PM PDT

Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]