Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,999

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205802 Jul 30, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
God... You really are dense... We have the "romance" thing down. We've never needed help with that. We wanted the protections and benefits through legal marriage.
As for the rest of your post... Get some new material. You've become a bore.
And...while you're thrashing about(uselessly), try sending out a flare to rally that corporate toadie, D, who likes to ignore the polls that show his lies clearly, that ought to do nicely. If the flare is ineffective, try shooting a "Big D" light off of the clouds, that ought to do... He always answers the call to battle against "Truth, Justice and The American Way"....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205803 Jul 30, 2013
But, I have some "Anti-D" mojo...
Such as this one, it's the polls that show Big D to be a liar...:

http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_marp6.h ...

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/181206/s ...

http://www.nomblog.com/6397

http://www.ctfamily.org/blog/2007/05/16/news -...

That's some strong "Anti-D", there....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205804 Jul 30, 2013
We'll have to see who's Kung Fu is stronger.....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205805 Jul 30, 2013
I'll bet that the Force is not strong with you ....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205806 Jul 30, 2013
Your Kung Fu is about as effective as "Hong Kong Phooey"....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205807 Jul 30, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
We'll have to see who's Kung Fu is stronger.....
When cornered, Big D will call you a liar and attempt to get you to argue that straw man. Then when you tell him to prove you are a liar he will say "No need. Everybody knows it." When you offer proof that he is a liar, he will ignore it and disappear, only to come back the next day and act like nothing happened. Then he'll say he "destroyed" or "Trashed" your argument.

That's why I like the silly jackass! He takes a licking but keeps on ticking. Like Jizzy.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205808 Jul 30, 2013
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205809 Jul 30, 2013
The silent minority is throwing around Luckies again...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205810 Jul 30, 2013
Silly gays, making sense is our domain. Throwing Lucky Charms around is yours...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205811 Jul 30, 2013
H
e
y

Q
u
e
e
r
B
a
i
t

Try to get all of my posts marked, ok?
New channel

Monrovia, CA

#205812 Jul 30, 2013
A SoCal noodle company has agreed to pay more than $195,000 to current and former employees, settling a federal claim that it cheated them out of overtime pay.

They agreed to pay back wages and damages to 36 current and former employees, they will pay more than $13,000 in penalties.

What a mess, and you say this company is located in West Covina, California?
Bad Jack

Gardnerville, NV

#205813 Jul 30, 2013
So, they got their noodles whacked off in a threshing machine. Call OSHA. Meanwhile, let's get back to the topic at hand: The reredos and its place in Early California Architecture.
Eagle Eyes

Pacoima, CA

#205814 Jul 30, 2013
Jess wrote:
Woohoo!!
One Legged Man | 1 hr ago
cherry wrote:
You really are a mean man Rankin.

Rankin attacks his BROTHER

Mister_Sunshine | Monday Jul 22
This is Mark Rankin. A lovely individual who posts the following slanderous lies against his brother in California on the Topix website; Too many drugs and too little schooling - this is the result...

"all work no play make john dull boy.i hope your still not grabbing guys cocks bro ."

"he should stay home and make love to his wife oh now i know why he sees dinosures."

"do you know he goes into the mountians looking for dinasores that dont ecits anymore."

"people of orangecove you should ask my brother about his childhood when my brother pat had to go with to school to get him to stop grabbing other boys peinses. this is fun."

"christian r you kidding me .he once put goatheads in homeless mans cardboard beading an wantted me to help.would a christian do that bro ."

"you should talk about all the ill gotten gains you got from all dead reatives .he will not talk about his short commings.enjoy the rest of your life in the hell you created bro."

"how many dinosures have u caught not kidding folks hes nuts.ask him about how he neglecked my mother until she died. and colleted all that life insurace money.he will not talk about that.look in mirror and focuse on your problems bro cause you got alot."

"he should sut his piehole dont u have tairasores to look for bro. leave these poor people alone.im so glad i moved away from u .sorry orangecove.my dad should have wore a condom."
Report this post
Report this post
RoseRN

San Jose, CA

#205816 Jul 30, 2013
Bad Jack wrote:
So, they got their noodles whacked off in a threshing machine. Call OSHA. Meanwhile, let's get back to the topic at hand: The reredos and its place in Early California Architecture.
You sick piece of scrap!
RoseRN

San Jose, CA

#205817 Jul 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít need to lie, I have the luxury of being right
Look around at others that claim people say what they have not said, those are the ones that are admitting defeat by being dishonest.
Remember me Mr grouper? Now we understand why you like wiener, Clinton and the San Diego mayor. By the way my husband is looking for you!
Rhobbin

Ashburn, VA

#205818 Jul 30, 2013
Why do liberals treat women so bad?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#205819 Jul 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Many countries have no legal 'paper'.
Government involvement involves only limited 'benefits and protections'. Most benefits and protections are outside government control.
You make the ridiculous assertion that a piece of paper is the primary element of marriage. How romantic...
The bottom line is this;
A mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage has a piece of paper that claims they are the same as married couples.
LOL
<quoted text>
You clearly don't have the romance thing down. We just got done discussing that.
However, that wasn't the issue. It was about the primary essence of marriage. You have dumbed it down to a contract. A piece of paper.'Benefits'.
As to new material, what I addressed wasn't 'material', it is unchangeable reality. You know that, that's why you want to avoid it.
Smile.
Legal marriage in this country has always been about the "piece of paper". Otherwise, why would people bother to marry in the first place? Wouldn't they just shack up? Wouldn't they just go to a church and have a religious ceremony--not bother with getting a license? Even YOU got a marriage license and married your wife legally.

There are about 120,000,000 married people in the U.S.(60,000,000 couples) http://www.numberof.net/number%C2%A0of%C2%A0m... . They obviously thought it was important to them to have that piece of paper.

Wonder why? I guess they didn't know that you had issued an opinion that marriage licenses are out of fashion; that only unromantic people are getting them.

I'm sure that now you've made this announcement, the number of marriages will drop sharply.

I guess you're kind of like Jackie Kennedy and the pillbox hat.

Knoxville, TN

#205820 Jul 30, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pppssstttt..... Try throwing some rage at him, and listing more of his personal info. That ought to prove effective, in disputing his facts...
I posted the man's interests, which are readily available on his PUBLIC blog.

I'm sure if he didn't want his name to get around the internet, then he wouldn't have created a PUBLIC blog, which he then copied onto TOPIX.

Why are you so upset that his identity has been revealed? He's not a superhero. He's not working with the CIA or FBI or DEA.

He's just some schmoe with an opinion like all of us.

A few years back my name was posted on here multiple times. They even named my family. Big deal! I have had a photo of myself on TOPIX ever since I started posting here. It's not like I'm in hiding.

Are you in hiding? Would you be deeply embarrassed if people learned who you are?

Knoxville, TN

#205821 Jul 30, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
And...while you're thrashing about(uselessly), try sending out a flare to rally that corporate toadie, D, who likes to ignore the polls that show his lies clearly, that ought to do nicely. If the flare is ineffective, try shooting a "Big D" light off of the clouds, that ought to do... He always answers the call to battle against "Truth, Justice and The American Way"....
?????

Did I indicate that I am looking for any back-up?

Are you drinking again?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#205824 Jul 30, 2013
Rhobbin wrote:
Why do liberals treat women so bad?
Good question, I remember when Clinton got away with rape and groping and we all had to talk about what sex was or wasn't, then this Weiner guy and the San deigo mayor, but yet they campaign how they are the champions of women's rights....LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr Frijoles 69,431
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) 8 hr Shelly 12
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon ForkBelly 7,962
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Mon Flaggstaff 5,083
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sun fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,276
Dennis W (Veeser) from Krakow Wi. Sep 19 Mia 1
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search